pardon/don't delete

Ombudsman Case Archives
davinciappeal
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

pardon/don't delete

hi, said i could ask for a pardon around this time.. my main account is totally blocked so can't do anything on it why i created a new one to post her so dn't delete right away because it's my only way.
Psyko
The Irresistible

Re: pardon/don't delete

This appeal will be discussed by the Ombudsman team and responded to. It is the request of the Ombudsman team this user account be left open until our decision can be read by the user in question.

Thank you,

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Psyko wrote:This appeal will be discussed by the Ombudsman team and responded to. It is the request of the Ombudsman team this user account be left open until our decision can be read by the user in question.

Thank you,

~Psyko
Exactly. :D
@Da Vinci; Do not use this account for anything but this request for pardon.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I think this was just the request not to delete/ban the account - not the pardo
Psyko
The Irresistible

Andy! wrote:I think this was just the request not to delete/ban the account - not the pardo

Think again. He mixed both requests into one statement. Plus, look at his account name. :P
davinciappeal wrote:hi, said i could ask for a pardon around this time..
davinciappeal wrote: my main account is totally blocked so can't do anything on it why i created a new one to post her so dn't delete right away because it's my only way.

DaVinci, Juliette and I have decided to take this appeal to the Administration on your behalf and attempt to have your permaban lifted. We request you continue to abide by forum rules and our request that you only post within this thread with your current account until a decision can be made on this issue. We will do our best to defend this appeal during our discussion with the Administration.

That said, the Admins' decision will be final and non-negotiable.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
davinciappeal
Forum Newbie

thank you very much :-) i will.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

How is this a pardon request?

Official Pardon Request Applications

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Spam will be deleted and warnings will be issued. Keep it clear.

Empy wrote:How is this a pardon request?

This procedure is out-of-date with the changes to the set-up. It will be updated.
Psyko
The Irresistible

The initial pardon request was in the format listed as a requirement in the thread you've linked.

To ignore any user's request simply because they did not follow the current preferred format is a poor excuse for one to not do their job. We do not immediately disregard any posts or topics created by any forum users.

As Juliette mentioned, we will be re-examining the pardon request application.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Psyko wrote:

The initial pardon request was in the format listed as a requirement in the thread you've linked.

To ignore any user's request simply because they did not follow the current preferred format is a poor excuse for one to not do their job. We do not immediately disregard any posts or topics created by any forum users.

I didn't say you should ignore him and blow him off, I just thought it was weird all DaVinci did was come and say "unban plz" and you immediately took it to the Admins. I guess if that's the procedure for pardon requests that you want then that's fine lol.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Empy wrote:I didn't say you should ignore him and blow him off, I just thought it was weird all DaVinci did was come and say "unban plz" and you immediately took it to the Admins.
That's what I thought too isn't this convenitent.
davinciappeal
Forum Newbie

Empy wrote:
Psyko wrote:

I didn't say you should ignore him and blow him off, I just thought it was weird all DaVinci did was come and say "unban plz" and you immediately took it to the Admins. I guess if that's the procedure for pardon requests that you want then that's fine lol.

actually i didn't post the appeal in the right way because i did it before.. and thought they would of just used that one again. if i need to redo it i will..
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re-do it...
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[BoT] Jason wrote:Re-do it...
You have nothing to say on the subject of the process.

Stay out of this.. 'please'. That goes for everyone but administration, Ombudsman team and appealing party. When feedback outside of those groups is required or desired, you will be informed. Until such time, no more posts. (2nd request.)
Psyko
The Irresistible

Tetrismonkey wrote:I would like to ask a question or 2 here. When I posted a Pardon for AGA, it was some parts from him, explaining why he deserved to be unbanned and such. Also, if this is being handled in PMs, I disagree with this 100%. When someone is permabanned, they had 9 chances to get it right. To hide his reasons for being unbanned from the general public is not only wrong, but can be misleading and create a distrust between the Admins and the Ombudsman with the general public.

With that said, may we, the general public please see his reasons for being unbanned?

Nothing has been done via PM in direct regard to DaVinci and this Ombudsman team. So you can go ahead and stop disagreeing with something which is not occurring.

Also, DaVinci is not unbanned. That is still up for discussion between us and the Administration. A public statement will likely be posted as soon as a decision has come to pass.

Again, DaVinci is still banned. He merely has an account which we have asked the Admins to leave open so that he can view/post in this thread, and this thread alone. If he strays outside of that boundary, he can kiss his pardon goodbye.

Make sense?
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Case Archives”