HAZ ABUSE PART II

Ombudsman Case Archives
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

HAZ ABUSE PART II

I get a warning from hazz for replying to BOREK/ETL callin me names .. and my post gets deleted .. but not BOREK/ETL callin me names ... and i didnt call him names just sad he did his part

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME

SO YOU'R A BIASS **Filtered** !

And what is your ingame id ill beat you silly there since your all so powerfull here

Haz wrote:Subject: The War To End All Wars DDE VS OE Part II

kaboom wrote:
Borek wrote:New thread, same old .... from you i see Boomer, just gonna put you on Foes since you are a joke in game and on here.

Yeah your doing your multipart ;)

Empys warning post wrote:Here's how it's gonna go;

Any posts made with ANY sort of personal insult or abuse towards another player will be removed, and the user who made them will be given 1 Board Warning. On the second offense of this they will be placed in the No-GC usergroup which restricts them from posting here for a week.

Any off-topic posts will receive verbals/board warnings as usual but unlike before there will be no leeway in what is off-topic and what is not. Any posts not STRICTLY related to the INGAME war between OE and DDE will be removed and the proper punishment administered. This means, for example, all posts about Forum Multis, Ingame scripts, Ingame multis, Game updates, etc, will ALL be off-topic. So don't make posts about those things.

I'm going to unlock the thread now, and from here on out these are the rules. I also reserve the right to place people, such as trolls, in the No-GC usergroup for reasons not listed above.

Please refrain from posting off topic. This includes all posts mentioned above
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: HAZ ABUSE PART II

You'll never learn will you?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

kaboom wrote:I get a warning from hazz for replying to BOREK/ETL callin me names .. and my post gets deleted .. but not BOREK/ETL callin me names ... and i didnt call him names just sad he did his part

And what is your ingame id ill beat you silly there since your all so powerfull here

kaboom wrote:
Borek wrote:New thread, same old .... from you i see Boomer, just gonna put you on Foes since you are a joke in game and on here.

Any posts made with ANY sort of personal insult or abuse towards another player will be removed, and the user who made them will be given 1 Board Warning. On the second offense of this they will be placed in the No-GC usergroup which restricts them from posting here for a week.

Any off-topic posts will receive verbals/board warnings as usual but unlike before there will be no leeway in what is off-topic and what is not. Any posts not STRICTLY related to the INGAME war between OE and DDE will be removed and the proper punishment administered. This means, for example, all posts about Forum Multis, Ingame scripts, Ingame multis, Game updates, etc, will ALL be off-topic. So don't make posts about those things.

I'm going to unlock the thread now, and from here on out these are the rules. I also reserve the right to place people, such as trolls, in the No-GC usergroup for reasons not listed above.

Your VERBAL warning was for the multi comment. And as I said in PM, if there were any posts I missed, report them.

Also, the post above of boreks, I didn't believe it warranted any action, as it seemed like war banter.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Psyko
The Irresistible

It is not within the power of the Ombudsman to resolve any issues of abuse. However, I will allow this post to be seen by Haz's GM and the Admins. If they feel further action is necessary, they will contact you.

If you would like us to look into your warning, please let us know.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Haz wrote:
kaboom wrote:I get a warning from hazz for replying to BOREK/ETL callin me names .. and my post gets deleted .. but not BOREK/ETL callin me names ... and i didnt call him names just sad he did his part

kaboom wrote:

Your VERBAL warning was for the multi comment. And as I said in PM, if there were any posts I missed, report them.

Also, the post above of boreks, I didn't believe it warranted any action, as it seemed like war banter.

I did report the post ... you remember its the one where it says insult but you prob warn me for reporting it ... its like i can predict the future

So him callin/postin someone is a joke ingame and on forum is ok ... but me saying your doing your multipart to someone who admitted usin multi accounts here is not ?

And you see his as war banter and mine you delete ?

I mean me beein sarcastic and sayin someone is doin there part is way worse than callin someone a joke right ?

I guess you got bullyd a lot @ school and this is my karma lol

You know your a biass **Filtered** right ?
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

kaboom wrote:I did report the post ... you remember its the one where it says insult but you prob warn me for reporting it ... its like i can predict the future

I didn't warn you for reporting anything. You weren't doing anything wrong by reporting a post

kaboom wrote:So him callin/postin someone is a joke ingame and on forum is ok ...

I've had people call me a joke, I've seen people call others a joke, and everyone acts like it's no big deal. I saw no need to mod this.

kaboom wrote:but me saying your doing your multipart to someone who admitted usin multi accounts here is not ?

You referenced multying... which was specifically warned against in Empys previous in-thread warning.

Empys warning post wrote:
Any off-topic posts will receive verbals/board warnings as usual but unlike before there will be no leeway in what is off-topic and what is not. Any posts not STRICTLY related to the INGAME war between OE and DDE will be removed and the proper punishment administered. This means, for example,
all posts about Forum Multis, Ingame scripts, Ingame multis, Game updates, etc, will ALL be off-topic. So don't make posts about those things.

kaboom wrote:And you see his as war banter and mine you delete ?

As shown above, you went off topic, and you were VERBALLY warned for it. Note that this was not a Board warning, but just a verbal warning.

kaboom wrote:I mean me beein sarcastic and sayin someone is doin there part is way worse than callin someone a joke right ?

I guess you got bullyd a lot @ school and this is my karma lol

Not that my school life has anything to do with this, but not really. I doubt I was bullied any more than any other student :P

kaboom wrote:You know your a biass **Filtered** right ?

I've had many people say that, yet I've never been shown proof. So I don't believe them. I have no reason to be biased, and I don't believe I am. Feel free to try to prove me wrong though.

Also:

kaboom's PM wrote:No worrys , ill just mass HVE ...

Your biass **Filtered** reflects on the ppl you run with ;)

Happy huntin to me

Talking as a HVE member (not a mod)
: Take your idiotic anger out on me, not my alliance. None of them had anything to do with my mod decisions.

Talking as a mod: massing for my mod actions just shows a lot of immaturity. I don't think I've done anything wrong. Instead of bringing ingame into it, try resolving it diplomatically, through the ombudsman, and if they decide I was wrong, the VERBAL warning would be revoked. If they decided I was right, perhaps you should think on that. Or perhaps you should also think on how you are reacting now anyways.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

I'd just like to check, is kaboom still wishing to appeal his verbal warning?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Psyko
The Irresistible

ENOUGH!