soo..

Ombudsman Case Archives
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

soo..

Two warnings for 'spam' even though my posts were no different to the other posts before and after mine, then a ban.

My first account that was banned, 'Jack' banned me, without any warnings and pretty much for no reason (mystikal fever)

Some of you nerds act like nightclub security, those idiots everyone hates that believe they hold some sort of power over people but really have the same rights as anyone else.

The posts regarded as spam by most dont get warnings, only the posts that you mods disagree with.

I am also wondering why most mods dont play ingame, but spend a lot of their time modding these poorly made forums? Are you're lives that uninteresting? Do you really have nothing better to do?

Enjoy you're obviously pathetic lives! I hope a few of you will post incredibly long arguments in the hope of looking intelligent, thats all I ever see in this forum! Just remember, dying a virgin isnt a good thing! Goodnight!
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

Re: soo..

Ps.. enjoy you're pretend comas juliette! Maybe haz can help out next time.. double coma.. double the attention!
DaDeuceIsLoose
Forum Regular
Alliance: †Knights Templar†
Race: 64 Race Changes left
ID: 20404

Hey everyone! Look! Its someone who thinks we care about their rants against the mods!

Anyone else want some

Also, if Jack banned you, I'm pretty sure it was for a legit reason. Furthermore, the mods on this forum are pretty fair compared to most MMORPG forum mods. Why are you getting so butthurt? (I probably will get a warning JUST for that, cause the mods here are soooo strict...)

Going by just your post, and your post alone, you deserve said bans. That is all.

Edit: Stuff like this makes me glad I came back to the forum. It is so entertaining :D
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

DaDeuceIsLoose wrote:Why are you getting so butthurt?
Sooooo much butthurt. So much.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

First, a quick question: Do you actually wish to appeal any of those three warnings (spam/offtopic, abuse/racism, profanity (masking))?

And now onto the replies:

Huntalaar wrote:Two warnings for 'spam' even though my posts were no different to the other posts before and after mine, then a ban.

I only see one board warning for spam. There is one other verbal warning for spam, but that wouldnt count towards a ban.

Huntalaar wrote:My first account that was banned, 'Jack' banned me, without any warnings and pretty much for no reason (mystikal fever)

Jack no longer has the power to ban users, and he hasn't for a while. So this is pretty irrelevant.

Huntalaar wrote:Some of you nerds

Whoa, let me stop you there. You (the guy who is playing an MMORPG originally based off a Sci Fi show) are calling us nerds? ](*,)

Huntalaar wrote:Some of you nerds act like nightclub security, those idiots everyone hates that believe they hold some sort of power over people but really have the same rights as anyone else.

Not everyone hates them, just the idiots who are affected by the actions of the (nightclub security) mods. I have quite a few mates in nightclub security, have hung out with them while they are on duty. Never seen them try to hold any "power" over anyone, only using any kind of demands or force only when necessary, to protect the wellbeing of their workplace, and to allow its customers to have an enjoyable time. This is much the same for mods. We are here to protect the wellbeing of the forums. Apart from that, we all know we have the same rights as everyone else. That is why we differentiate between talking as a mod and just plain talking as a user. :)

Huntalaar wrote:The posts regarded as spam by most dont get warnings, only the posts that you mods disagree with.

Have you reported said posts? Every post that most see as spam is dealt with according to the rules. Also, have you read through the Policy on "spam" in General/GC?

Huntalaar wrote:I am also wondering why most mods dont play ingame, but spend a lot of their time modding these poorly made forums? Are you're lives that uninteresting? Do you really have nothing better to do?

1. I play. So do quite a few other mods. *looks down to sig* :D
  2. You criticize us for hanging around the forums, yet you use them, and you play the game the forum is designed for.
  3. This also goes back to that "nerd" comment from earlier. You say "Are you're lives that uninteresting? Do you really have nothing better to do?" yet you play the game as well. As to whether it means our lives are interesting or not, it all on how you view it. I can't speak for all mods, but personally, my life is fairly interesting. PM me if you wish to know the details :P

Huntalaar wrote:Enjoy you're obviously pathetic lives!

I would say "Enjoy yours too. :D" but that implies that your life is pathetic. I don't know if this is true or not, nor do I have any right to say whether your life is pathetic, just as you don't have any right to judge whether someones life is pathetic, based on something so simple as their activity on an online game/forum.

Huntalaar wrote:I hope a few of you will post incredibly long arguments

Oh snap, you got me here :P

Huntalaar wrote:in the hope of looking intelligent,

Oh wait, never mind. I don't need to hope that I look intelligent. I know I am at least of reasonable intelligence, at least better than a good amount of people in the world :P

Huntalaar wrote:thats all I ever see in this forum!

If this is how you see the forum, why do you hang around? (Note: this is not telling you to leave, or get lost or anything. It is a sincere question.

Huntalaar wrote:Just remember, dying a virgin isnt a good thing! Goodnight!

No worries for me then! :D

But I lol at the fact you seem to feel the need to insult others to make yourself feel better.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
DaDeuceIsLoose
Forum Regular
Alliance: †Knights Templar†
Race: 64 Race Changes left
ID: 20404

No worries for me then!

But I lol at the fact you seem to feel the need to insult others to make yourself feel better.

Doesn't everyone who gets butthurt like this? lol.
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

No more "butthurt" comments. I would prefer if people not involved in the issue at least try to remain respectful of those actually posting on-topic in regards to the OP's comments.

Huntalaar, do you wish to appeal any of the warnings you have recently received?
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I excuse myself from this case.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Huntalaar wrote:Ps.. enjoy you're pretend comas juliette! Maybe haz can help out next time.. double coma.. double the attention!

Oh yeah, forgot about that, what the hell is this about? Why are you bringing that up?

And to be honest, the only attention seeking seems to be coming from you here.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Psyko
The Irresistible

Haz wrote:
Huntalaar wrote:Ps.. enjoy you're pretend comas juliette! Maybe haz can help out next time.. double coma.. double the attention!

Oh yeah, forgot about that, what the hell is this about? Why are you bringing that up?

And to be honest, the only attention seeking seems to be coming from you here.

Why are you bringing it up further? Does it have anything to do with his warnings? No. Please stop poking the the fire.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Drought
Forum Expert

Huntalaar, some posts, who could be deserving of a warning, never actually get one as no-one bothered to report it.

Mind you, most mods don't go through every page of every thread in each forum section just to find someone to warn. We tend to follow the report signs that show on each their sections before something gets addressed.

Although i could class Haz as a rampaging warning machine ;) there is variety in mods.
Each has their own believes and insights how certain things can be addressed as long as its within the guidelines of this here forum.
One simply handles the rules stricter then the other, and this is good.
Someone most likely reported your posts, and you got warned for it, followed up by whatever consequence what is stated in the rules.

I too play the game, Not as much the last few weeks due to certain RL matters, but I love to play this game and have been around quite some time.
In fact, I believe most of the current staff play.

Anyways, this is the ombudsman section, which is here to help you potentially get a ban undone or a warning removed if there is just cause.
Ranting here about mods with incorrect facts generally does not aid your situation.
Let alone insult one of the section's operators which are here to assist you.
a very bad hairdo
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

I repeat the warning not to spam this section, again.
If you have no business here, stay out!
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Huntalaar wrote:My first account that was banned, 'Jack' banned me, without any warnings and pretty much for no reason (mystikal fever)

You were banned temporarily when you went on a spam rampage with a bunch of other users. So yeah, there was reason, plenty of it.

Funny that you were banned again for spamming. :-"
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Psyko wrote:No more "butthurt" comments. I would prefer if people not involved in the issue at least try to remain respectful of those actually posting on-topic in regards to the OP's comments.

Huntalaar, do you wish to appeal any of the warnings you have recently received?

You are not ombuds, what gives you the power to speak in ombuds?

Juliette wrote:I excuse myself from this case.

How? There is no other ombuds now that Psyko has quit the post.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Andy! wrote:
Psyko wrote:No more "butthurt" comments. I would prefer if people not involved in the issue at least try to remain respectful of those actually posting on-topic in regards to the OP's comments.

You are not ombuds, what gives you the power to speak in ombuds?
She was Oms when this was actual. Jack necroed this thread, and I am locking it. Spamming this thread is unacceptable, and you are escaping your warning only because I neglected to lock this thread.
Andy! wrote:
Juliette wrote:I excuse myself from this case.

How? There is no other ombuds now that Psyko has quit the post.
Derp. See above.

Closed. No case has been made, no appeal filed.

Return to “Case Archives”