Is everything considered spam these days?

Ombudsman Case Archives
Raven
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Is everything considered spam these days?

Alright so i just received a verbal warning from Rudy. About spamming in Matty his UU thread.

Has it come to a point where every comment wich does not include literally engaging into the threads point considered spam now?

I did not come here to fight the verbal warning, because i simply don't care. But i made a joke, Matty got to see it (Wich was the point) and hopefully added some humor to our vendetta.
What's up with the nitpicking in posts? The thread got removed aswell, and still the mod in question feels the need to nitpick at such a harmless attempt of adding some flavor.

Rudy Pena wrote:This is a verbal warning for spamming, do not spam again.Subject: buying 50mil uu 700bil / mil spam

Raven wrote:Just so you know, you will send your UU into death. You really want that for your precious homegrown (or raided) UU?
Think about that when you sell to this barbarian!

:smt058
Former Member of The Legion
'Terrorists of SGW'
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Is everything considered spam these days?

Raven wrote:Alright so i just received a verbal warning from Rudy. About spamming in Matty his UU thread.

Has it come to a point where every comment wich does not include literally engaging into the threads point considered spam now?

I did not come here to fight the verbal warning, because i simply don't care. But i made a joke, Matty got to see it (Wich was the point) and hopefully added some humor to our vendetta.
What's up with the nitpicking in posts? The thread got removed aswell, and still the mod in question feels the need to nitpick at such a harmless attempt of adding some flavor.

Rudy Pena wrote:This is a verbal warning for spamming, do not spam again.Subject: buying 50mil uu 700bil / mil spam

Raven wrote:Just so you know, you will send your UU into death. You really want that for your precious homegrown (or raided) UU?

Spamming is not allowed in the market section, nor is making jokes. If you want to spam or make jokes, theres the spam section of the forum.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Raven
Forum Elite

Rudy Pena wrote:
Raven wrote:Alright so i just received a verbal warning from Rudy. About spamming in Matty his UU thread.

Spamming is not allowed in the market section, nor is making jokes. If you want to spam or make jokes, theres the spam section of the forum.

Ye ye, i kinda got that from the robotic posts. Read my post, i dont really care for your litteral responses.
'Terrorists of SGW'
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Ye ye, i kinda got that from the robotic posts. Read my post, i dont really care for your litteral responses.

If.you dont care then why be an attention seeker?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Raven
Forum Elite

Rudy Pena wrote:
Raven wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Wow, i must have mistaken this place for a player forum. I'm sorry man....
'Terrorists of SGW'
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Raven wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Raven wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

Wow, i must have mistaken this place for a player forum. I'm sorry man....

It's ok, quite a few people are mistaken. ;)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

So, you guys solved this between you two, instead of going to the Ombudsman before communicating with each other? :o Well done! :D

Either way; like was said in the other thread; verbals are just that.. verbals. Not a warning.. and since spam is up to moderator discretion (and your post was funny, but pretty much off-topic; read Market Rules), this seems to be all legit. Rudy did a good job, you did indeed spam. Anything you want to say to Matty in public can be said in your vendetta thread.

(If this were an account sale, things would be different, again, see Market Rules.)

Thanks!
*closed*
PM me if you have more to say and I can look into opening this thread again.

Return to “Case Archives”