Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Guild's Pardon

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:
kaboom wrote::smt060 guild

this prob wont help coming from me :D

probably just blown it for me :P

kk then, so im unbanned ? :S

Not quite. You will have to wait for Admin Jason to decide as he is the sole admin of the forums now.

Well i have no intention of trying to make all the mods turn on the forum and insite chaos or panic on the forum tetris so im a safer bet than yourself arent I ;)
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Guild wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:

Not quite. You will have to wait for Admin Jason to decide as he is the sole admin of the forums now.

Well i have no intention of trying to make all the mods turn on the forum and insite chaos or panic on the forum tetris so im a safer bet than yourself arent I ;)

Already began? :roll:
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

xDaku wrote:
Guild wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Not quite. You will have to wait for Admin Jason to decide as he is the sole admin of the forums now.
Come now, there is no need for flamebaiting, is there Leaflet?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

xDaku wrote:
Guild wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:

daku please dont be annoyed that im farming you ingame as you are in hve and start an argument on the forum , cheers mate :smt058
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I don't think arguing with people here is going to help your case.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Juliette wrote:
xDaku wrote:
Guild wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Not quite. You will have to wait for Admin Jason to decide as he is the sole admin of the forums now.
Come now, there is no need for flamebaiting, is there Leaflet?

Well I hope you tell your buddy up there the same thing towards tetris, piglet.

Guild...poor attempt. You'll never be on a level high enough to annoy me, enjoy yourself down there.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Naturally.
Last edited by Juliette on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Stop.

This is a place to dispute forum actions, so stop your off-topic [in-game related] squabbling between each other. Feel free to take it ingame, to msn, another forum, anywhere. Unless you have something constructive to post. Don't post it. I am sure that Mathlord or Empy respectively will apply appropriate warnings, etc when they get back.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Bromas wrote:Stop.

This is a place to dispute forum actions, so stop your off-topic [in-game related] squabbling between each other. Feel free to take it ingame, to msn, another forum, anywhere. Unless you have something constructive to post. Don't post it. I am sure that Mathlord or Empy respectively will apply appropriate warnings, etc when they get back.

Mr. Mod, you not supposed.to post in your mod color as you have no authority here.

Only admins admin and the omb people.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Rudy Pena wrote:

Mr. Mod, you not supposed.to post in your mod color as you have no authority here.

You can try and climb on your high-ground when you aren't a banned mod. If you check general tips in modding for dummies in the mod section, read the top part.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Bromas wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

You can try and climb on your high-ground when you aren't a banned mod. If you check general tips in modding for dummies in the mod section, read the top part.

There's a high ground??? :shock:

I don't need to check. :smt064
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Bromas wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

And as mentioned in PM, these are not extreme circumstances... But not the place to discuss it, this is for Guilds appeal.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Calm down everyone. Sheesh, leave people for a day assuming people can be civil...nope.

This thread shall be locked. Rudy, in normal circumstances, replying to a mod is a warnable offense. If I see you do it again in this section, I will issue a warning. In this case, Bromas is not a mod for this section and had no reason to be all blue up in here. Save that for the teal and the green my friend ;)

Anyway, ombuds decision is made, this thread is to be locked. All of you people, simmer down.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Case Archives”