again

Ombudsman Case Archives
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Re: again

after dp and kjarkur posted sex **Filtered** in forum i asked if desert phantom if is drunk ?
and i got another message from this stupid moderator called haz

nobody can give him a calm down ??
heeeeiiiii :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 :smt100
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

a warrning now WTH
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

because robert is in a vendetta with haz, it would seem that haz is not able to act without biast, shouldnt another mod manage this ??

as it seems rob is being targetted by haz
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Yes I agree Haz should stop moderating R0B3RT and leave it up to others.

Also, due to Admin Jason's changes Haz is not answerable to anyone but absent Admin Jason, so there is nothing to do about him unfairly enforcing the "Spam" rule as he always has.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

after sex party on forum i asked desert phantom if is drunk all it
warn for that?
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:because robert is in a vendetta with haz, it would seem that haz is not able to act without biast, shouldnt another mod manage this ??

Actually, there is no vendetta, as I am now on vac. I modded his (and others) posts in a DDE vs OE war thread, and only gave him a verbal warning, not a board warning for his posts.

Also, just because a moderator mods a post while "in a vendetta" with the user being modded, that does not automatically make the mod biased. A mod can only be biased if they warn a user without a valid reason, which is not the case here.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Guild
Forum Addict

you being on vac does not mean you are out of a vendetta, when you come back rob will still vendetta you

you know this and so maintain bias.

no it does not mean that you are always bias , but in this case it seems you are bias.

you show all the signs I'm afraid
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

R0B3RT wrote:after sex party on forum i asked desert phantom if is drunk all it
warn for that?

Verbal warning, yes. As it was not on topic. Just like the other posts by a few other users, who were modded and appropriately warned.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:because robert is in a vendetta with haz, it would seem that haz is not able to act without biast, shouldnt another mod manage this ??

Actually, there is no vendetta, as I am now on vac. I modded his (and others) posts in a DDE vs OE war thread, and only gave him a verbal warning, not a board warning for his posts.

Also, just because a moderator mods a post while "in a vendetta" with the user being modded, that does not automatically make the mod biased. A mod can only be biased if they warn a user without a valid reason, which is not the case here.

you are in vendetta with me until i play this game
show my post and did what i do wrong ?
i don.t wan.t see your name in pm thanks

not on topic ??
desert phantom posted thing like suck and double penetration
i asked if is drunk
i.m off topic ????come on
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:you being on vac does not mean you are out of a vendetta, when you come back rob will still vendetta you

no it does not mean that you are always bias , but in this case it seems you are bias.

What signs? With the verbal warning I just gave him for offtopic... how is that bias?

I never accepted the vendetta, and do not see his ingame actions as worthy of note for my forum modding. I keep forum and ingame separate (something a mod should always be doing).

I fail to see any "signs" of biased actions.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

R0B3RT wrote:
Haz wrote:

you are in vendetta with me until i play this game
show my post and did what i do wrong ?
i don.t wan.t see your name in pm thanks

not on topic ??
desert phantom posted thing like suck and double penetration
i asked if is drunk
i.m off topic ????come on

Is asking if he is drunk related to the ingame war, which is the topic of that thread? And as I said, he was modded and warned for it.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:you being on vac does not mean you are out of a vendetta, when you come back rob will still vendetta you

What signs? With the verbal warning I just gave him for offtopic... how is that bias?

I never accepted the vendetta, and do not see his ingame actions as worthy of note for my forum modding. I keep forum and ingame separate (something a mod should always be doing).

the fact that your actions may well be leading to a war upon your alliance, this may concern you and make you angry and in turn bias.

I am sure that there are members of this forum, who can vouch for your rash warnings and times of bias
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I think the verbal he gave R0B3RT was fine, he contributed to derailing the thread.

Moderators are not supposed to mod anyone they're at war with, or in a vendetta with though.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:

the fact that your actions may well be leading to a war upon your alliance, this may concern you and make you angry and in turn bias.

I am sure that there are members of this forum, who can vouch for your rash warnings and times of bias

To be honest, I hadn't even given a thought about HVE in this. Like I said, ingame and forum separate.

Also, anger towards a user does not mean bias either.

bi·as
/ˈbīəs/
Noun
Prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

I have no prejudice towards any user. If they break a rule, I mod it and give the consequences appropriately. As I'm sure you've seen, I've even warned HVE members on this forum.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie

if alliance member start loose stats made him a good mod ??

Return to “Case Archives”