personal banning removed

Ombudsman Case Archives
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

personal banning removed

I want my own self banning removed.

why?

simple. I left to stop agruments cool down and stop bull on the forums with enemies and mods

OVER 24 hours i have been insulted and nothing has been done about it even though its been reported. you think i cant see whats said I can if people think I cant oh dont worry about it hes banned is crap

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=195814&start=1725
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Re: personal banning removed

Forum rules

This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
THAT SAID - NORMAL FORUM RULES APPLY.
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
EbilCC
Forum Addict

o right so i can make fun of peoples mums and it be edited and banned but when people call me a transvestite then its ok
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:o right so i can make fun of peoples mums and it be edited and banned but when people call me a transvestite then its ok

Not at all. I agree that should be changed personally.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

StarGateWars - Forum Guidelines wrote:c. Voluntary and Requested Bans.
Voluntary/Requested bans will last no less than 2 months. Please keep in mind that Banning a user is meant to counter a serious offense or a number of smaller ones. If you wish to leave the forum temporarily, just don’t visit. If you change your mind after being given a voluntary/requested ban the Forum Staff will not lift your ban. This option is NOT to be abused, and if you feel you need to request on a Voluntary Ban, you WILL take the full 2 months.

I'll take it to the other Admins, but I doubt anything would change from the above.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
EbilCC
Forum Addict

yes well its not about just that the fact that Im personally being abused and i left to stop more bull agruments and its why i put the ban on and nothings being done about it

EDIT

a mod has posted in the actual thread now and nothing done STILL about it.......... its been over 24 hours seriously
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:o right so i can make fun of peoples mums and it be edited and banned but when people call me a transvestite then its ok

I am not in charge of the section, but I see nothing wrong with the post in question. I often refer to someone as s/he if I do not know whether the person I am referring to is a male or a female. That does not mean I call that person a transvestite, merely that I do not know of which gender the person is, thus I do not want to discriminate and brand someone as a male or a female.
I am not saying this happened in this particular case, as I do not know your relationship with the one who submitted that post and thus don't know whether or not s/he is aware of your gender, but am merely offering an explanation. I do not know whether you are a male or a female, so if I speak about you in the third person and don't write the name, I will most probably use "s/he".

Anyway, that aside, the removal of your ban is being discussed.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
EbilCC
Forum Addict

i think its intentionally making a mockery of me as a drama queen he she i forget in inverted commas is as obvious as me making inuedos about peoples mothers
Psyko
The Irresistible

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:I want my own self banning removed.

why?

simple. I left to stop agruments cool down and stop bull on the forums with enemies and mods

OVER 24 hours i have been insulted and nothing has been done about it even though its been reported. you think i cant see whats said I can if people think I cant oh dont worry about it hes banned is crap

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=195814&start=1725

The post in question should have been reported or handled by a Mod who had seen it. I don't believe it was intended to be overlooked because you are currently banned and cannot defend yourself. Merely that it was overlooked. I hadn't seen it, or I would have handled it.

As to your self-imposed ban, I warned you when you asked for 6 months that it would be a long time, and I informed you that all voluntary bans are 2 months at the minimum. I verified with you that you were completely sure you wanted to be banned for 2 months. You agreed to the shortened time period of 2 months.

Personally, I think I gave you plenty of chances to change your mind, and starting a precedent of letting people come back early if they change their mind is questionable; especially when it's only been just over 2 weeks. But I'll agree with whatever the other Admins decide.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
EbilCC
Forum Addict

pysco the point was DDE members reported it for me
Psyko
The Irresistible

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:pysco the point was DDE members reported it for me

Found it in the logs.

I'll handle it.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

No. Why? Because your reasoning is insufficient. You want to come back just so you can fight with another user? Lol no.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Sorry. I detest CC as he's a fool and a tool, however, you won't revoke his personally inflicted banning? Well, that's stupid and makes you all more tooly fools that the king of the fools.

Give us this option to suspend or make an account inactive to remove temptation. This is absurd. Who created the rule and what is the reasoning for the timespan and why in common sense can it not be revoked?

Why you got to try your hardest to make everyone sad?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Field Marshall wrote:Sorry. I detest CC as he's a fool and a tool, however, you won't revoke his personally inflicted banning? Well, that's stupid and makes you all more tooly fools that the king of the fools.

Give us this option to suspend or make an account inactive to remove temptation. This is absurd. Who created the rule and what is the reasoning for the timespan and why in common sense can it not be revoked?

Why you got to try your hardest to make everyone sad?

To stop every Tom, **Filtered**, and Harry from asking for a personal ban just to ask for it back a week or two later. It's not a joke and shouldn't be treated as such. If you need a cool off period, you take one. You don't ask for a handicap from staff and waste their time for your childish, insecure behaviour.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

It is very well specified within the rules that the minimum voluntary ban is two months, and that there is no exception to it.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “Case Archives”