Unbann

Ombudsman Case Archives
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Unbann

My warning level is at 2 why am I still banned? Is this going to take all week to get sorted? You lot bann people quick it would be too easy to unbann just as quick. Thanks and **Filtered** off.

Odin, are you seriously comparing your alliance with the DDE alliances you mentioned in your post? Seriously? You are really a stupid one. Those alliances served their purpose and were a great success for a loooong time. You really are a stupid one? Wow lol. You remind me of 2 dxm fools, you just let **Filtered** roll out your mouth ( on the forum) just to smell it dontcha? :smt043

Now unban me this instant you insignificant twit. :-" * tapping foot and waiting*
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Re: Unbann

Aww, JT, you haven't changed a bit! I've missed you.... what'd you do?
Psyko
The Irresistible

Jedi~Tank wrote:My warning level is at 2 why am I still banned? Is this going to take all week to get sorted? You lot bann people quick it would be too easy to unbann just as quick. Thanks and **Filtered** off.

Odin, are you seriously comparing your alliance with the DDE alliances you mentioned in your post? Seriously? You are really a stupid one. Those alliances served their purpose and were a great success for a loooong time. You really are a stupid one? Wow lol. You remind me of 2 dxm fools, you just let **Filtered** roll out your mouth ( on the forum) just to smell it dontcha? :smt043

Now unban me this instant you insignificant twit. :-" * tapping foot and waiting*

Your ban was reset to 2 weeks because of ban evasion. You will be unbanned Saturday.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rienna wrote:Aww, JT, you haven't changed a bit! I've missed you.... what'd you do?

:smt102. Those bushka's like to hit the button.
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

i want a jigglypuff avy too.
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Psyko wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:My warning level is at 2 why am I still banned? Is this going to take all week to get sorted? You lot bann people quick it would be too easy to unbann just as quick. Thanks and **Filtered** off.

Your ban was reset to 2 weeks because of ban evasion. You will be unbanned Saturday.

~Psyko

Also, warning points may expire while you are banned. This does not warrant a ban removal. Bans are removed after the two weeks have passed (excluding evading bans, appeals, and other circumstances).
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

What Haz said, your warning expired while banned.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!

Return to “Case Archives”