Ombudsman Case Archives
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Why is this..

~Odin~ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Haz wrote:There isn't an option for users to block other users, so why should there be one to block mods?
There is.
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=options

Add New Rule
"If SENDER"
"is"
{{NAME}}
"Delete Message"

That doesn't block the PM, it deletes the PM. Which is not good if he were to receive a warning from Odin.

How about we try this?

Odin, could you please refrain from PMing Jedi Tank, unless it is for official moderator business?

Im not sure Haz, JT calling me and my friends "fags" which is an offensive term in my eyes and in the eyes of people that share the same sexual orientation as myself. I do not wish to clog this thread up with another discussion on such a topic so it would help to keep this thread clean if i pm'ed JT and we could chat this out there. Otherwise it would all have to remain here.

There should be nothing to discuss, based on the rules quoted to myself and warned, and the same rule quoted to rob3rt and him being banned coupled with the posts of yours I reported, you should have warnings that would exceed the limit thus resulting in you being banned.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Odin~ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Haz wrote:There isn't an option for users to block other users, so why should there be one to block mods?
There is.

Add New Rule
"If SENDER"
"is"
{{NAME}}
"Delete Message"

That doesn't block the PM, it deletes the PM. Which is not good if he were to receive a warning from Odin.

How about we try this?

Odin, could you please refrain from PMing Jedi Tank, unless it is for official moderator business?

Im not sure Haz, JT calling me and my friends "fags" which is an offensive term in my eyes and in the eyes of people that share the same sexual orientation as myself. I do not wish to clog this thread up with another discussion on such a topic so it would help to keep this thread clean if i pm'ed JT and we could chat this out there. Otherwise it would all have to remain here.

How about not PMing him unless it is properly related to a topic of discussion? Not a "lulz" PM at JTs ban, for example? If he is calling you a fag, defend yourself if you feel the need to, but don't PM him with irrelevant messages? Fair? And JT can do the same?
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Juliette wrote:
There is.

Add New Rule
"If SENDER"
"is"
{{NAME}}
"Delete Message"

How about we try this?

How about not PMing him unless it is properly related to a topic of discussion? Not a "lulz" PM at JTs ban, for example? If he is calling you a fag, defend yourself if you feel the need to, but don't PM him with irrelevant messages? Fair? And JT can do the same?

No, I do not want any pm's from any user of this forum except mod actions

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Haz wrote:
Juliette wrote:
There is.

Add New Rule
"If SENDER"
"is"
{{NAME}}
"Delete Message"

Oi. It does not work when one of the parties involved is a moderator. So no risk of that.
My point is, that there IS an option for users to block other users..
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Juliette wrote:
There is.

Add New Rule
"If SENDER"
"is"
{{NAME}}
"Delete Message"

How about we try this?

once again u could try
There is.

Add New Rule
"If SENDER"
"is"
{{NAME}}
"Delete Message"

however if u do that and u say u havent seen a warning by me (given for a market violation as im a market mod) then it wont float.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

:smt017
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Psyko
The Irresistible

Stop spamming this thread.

If users do not have anything to say which contributes to the topic at hand, they should not be posting. This includes the numerous posts which contain nothing more than emoticons.

Keep on topic and quit with the spam.

Please and thank you.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
Haz wrote:
Juliette wrote:
There is.

Add New Rule
"If SENDER"
"is"
{{NAME}}
"Delete Message"

How about we try this?

http://talk.gatewa.rs/ucp.php?i=165

Allow users to send you private messages:
Note that administrators and moderators will always be able to send you messages. Yes No

Click No, if you dont want PMs from anyone. :roll: :roll: ;) ;)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Yea no **Filtered** shirlock

Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:Yea no **Filtered** shirlock

Well if he continues to PM you after you set that (excluding mod duties), he would be abusing his mod status, so can't PM you anymore. Problem solved?
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Yea no **Filtered** shirlock

Well if he continues to PM you after you set that (excluding mod duties), he would be abusing his mod status, so can't PM you anymore. Problem solved?

That line has already been crossed. And why should I have to block everyone just to block some ass that can't be blocked anyway? ](*,)

Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Jedi~Tank wrote:And why should I have to block everyone just to block some ass that can't be blocked anyway? ](*,)
Exactly.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:And why should I have to block everyone just to block some ass that can't be blocked anyway? ](*,)

No one said you had to. You were the one who said that you wanted to block every PM except for mod PMs. You still have the alternative of using the "add new rule" filter thing... Both have their pros and cons...
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:

No one said you had to. You were the one who said that you wanted to block every PM except for mod PMs. You still have the alternative of using the "add new rule" filter thing... Both have their pros and cons...

Uninvolve yourself haz, Psy can handle this.

Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:

Uninvolve yourself haz, Psy can handle this.

I try to help someone... ](*,)
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...

Return to “Case Archives”