ban??

Ombudsman Case Archives
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: ban??

I apologise for not picking this up sooner... exhaustion from moving home, work and sleep deprivation does that to you >.<

An error was made when checking the warning count for a ban. While the total warning count is 3, it is not the third warning since R0B3RTs last ban. Unbanned.

We apologise for this error, and the subsequent confusion.

If R0B3RT wishes to appeal his warning, he may do so by creating a new topic.

Topic locked.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Re: ban??

c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a verbal warning from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators.

The repeated posts in regard to the sex life and personal relationships of other members in a derogatory manner was sufficient enough to warrant a warning for Abuse/Racism, in my professional opinion. This includes comments about sexual positions, stating that a user gained IC placement because of their relationship/having sex with a particular person, and implying a personal relationship allows a particular user to have influence over another. Banter happens in wars, but I do not tolerate it dissolving into personal attacks upon a user's character in such a personal and badgering way.

I will not change my ruling on this, but if the other Section Admins feel the 2 pages which were removed from the FS vs. DDE thread do not contain posts which meet that criteria, they have my blessing to remove the warnings which were issued against the offending users.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Case Archives”