i want the reason for this ban
if not f..k off all :-D

maybe odin .s zombie banned me 8-[
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: ban??

Psyko warned, then banned. Blues cannot ban.

» This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=62&p=2535100#p2535100 .

dra\ my love i.m nervous tonight
hal\why?
dra\dde did i.m noob
hal\but.... we are leader
dra\i know
hal\don.t care my love we can reply on forum
dra \i want kill them in game
dra \no way my love
hal\ maybe guild can give me ,,,,,,
dra \ i don.t come off ppt nooooooooooo
hal \i go to sleeep
dra night my love

nooooo poor girl :smt010 they talk about dde in bed :-k

etc

c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a verbal warning from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Ha ha, what a **Filtered** joke. Look at how many personal insults, racist comments and even sigs are in place now that shouldnt be. My thread is validated by this one. Thanks Robert. As you said, **Filtered** off all.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

banned for this :smt043
where the **Filtered** is the rasism :neutral:
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

maybe the war with hve can go until this forum is cleaned :smt047
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

im not one to defend robert just curious what part of that post haz warrents the warning i can't see it.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yeah. Very few of those posts INDIVIDUALLY deserve a warning.
The constant targeting of Halisstra though, does.. at some point banter becomes bullying.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Yeah. Very few of those posts INDIVIDUALLY deserve a warning.
The constant targeting of Halisstra though, does.. at some point banter becomes bullying.

So if thats the case then why is haz constently asking for an individual example of misconduct?

Furthermore why is there nothing done about the MANY OTHER instances of this " bullying" ? the answer is clear but I just want the staff to give an answer.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

haz i thought you had died/gone on vacation/suffered a fatal injury ... :( oh well a guy can dream :smt090
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

R0B3RT wrote:banned for this :smt043

You were banned for your 3rd warning since the last ban, not because of this specific warning. And the rule title is "abuse/racism", I'm guessing that falls under the abuse side of it.

R0B3RT wrote:maybe the war with hve can go until this forum is cleaned :smt047

Go ahead, I'm no longer HVE :D

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:im not one to defend robert just curious what part of that post haz warrents the warning i can't see it.

I didn't say whether the warning is valid or not. R0B3RT asked for the warning reason to be given, I gave it.

Jedi~Tank wrote:

So if thats the case then why is haz constently asking for an individual example of misconduct?

Furthermore why is there nothing done about the MANY OTHER instances of this " bullying" ? the answer is clear but I just want the staff to give an answer.

Moderator misconduct. Not user misconduct. A mod won't be dismissed for a case of user misconduct, unless it is severe.

And can we please keep this discussion in one thread?

Guild wrote:haz i thought you had died/gone on vacation/suffered a fatal injury ... :( oh well a guy can dream :smt090

Recent holiday... Work... Uni... moving house...
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:

You were banned for your 3rd warning since the last ban, not because of this specific warning. And the rule title is "abuse/racism", I'm guessing that falls under the abuse side of it.

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:im not one to defend robert just curious what part of that post haz warrents the warning i can't see it.

I didn't say whether the warning is valid or not. R0B3RT asked for the warning reason to be given, I gave it.

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Moderator misconduct. Not user misconduct. A mod won't be dismissed for a case of user misconduct, unless it is severe.

Guild wrote:haz i thought you had died/gone on vacation/suffered a fatal injury ... :( oh well a guy can dream :smt090

No, i can carry it to this thread as well seeing as it is relevant here.

Deni
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Hey Derp Haz is not in HVE anymore.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Actually no it isnt. This thread is about R0B3RTs warning. However, if you brought discussion of R0B3RTs warning into your thread, it could be seen as relevant.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:

Jedi~Tank wrote:

Actually no it isnt. This thread is about R0B3RTs warning. However, if you brought discussion of R0B3RTs warning into your thread, it could be seen as relevant.

It is relevant seeing as this ban is a product of mod misconduct.

Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:

Jedi~Tank wrote:

It is relevant seeing as this ban is a product of mod misconduct.

So Psyko exhibited mod misconduct with this warning? R0B3RT can appeal that if he wishes.

You have yet to show evidence of mod misconduct for Odin. User misconduct perhaps, but not mod misconduct.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...

Return to “Case Archives”