**Filtered** off

Ombudsman Case Archives
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Re: **Filtered** off

Juliette wrote:Happy you are staying, Robert. :) The community would be less without you.

Doubtful. Would probably be a far friendlier place to be.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Juliette wrote:Happy you are staying, Robert. :) The community would be less without you.

Doubtful. Would probably be a far friendlier place to be.

@ Rob3rt - This is exactly what you should probably take out on their defenses, and not get all worked up.^^

Tet, you haven't been the nicest poster from the years I remember, and neither have I at times. Yet we are not discouraging you. :razz:
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

That's fine but when every other post made by him is degrading rude and downright distasteful can you blame me or anyone else for not defending him or pleaing for him to stay? He can find far better ways to treat people in a more respectful mannner. Till that day comes I feel it would benefit the forum as a whole for him to just walk away for a while. Ever hear the saying don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

in game monkey in game i did i don.t want forum a battle place :smt047 real player vs mods and ex mods
not my problem if you are a noob ;)
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

R0B3RT wrote:in game monkey in game i did i don.t want forum a battle place :smt047 real player vs mods and ex mods
not my problem if you are a noob ;)

Lol. Fantastic :P
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

lol tet has been crying at me via pm aswell , think he is upset at how bad he is doing ingame :smt056

also dexter... ill get my troll on with you if you think you can take it 8)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Good show, folks. :)

Time to lock this. Rob3rt, let me know if you want to say more on the subject..?

Return to “Case Archives”