Request to remove board warning.

Ombudsman Case Archives
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Request to remove board warning.

Psyko wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Robert is an in-game player, I was introducing a topic to discuss him. Your comments are invalid, what you believe to be truth and what is are 2 different things!

Ok, I apologize for the "abuse", I didn't realize anybody could construe this as that. It seems as if it has been.

I would like to apply for a consideration for the removal of the warning based on my ignorance, I should have been more sensitive towards a banned member.

You introduced a topic to discuss his forum account.

The warning I received is for a completely different thread?

I used the link provided on the official warning.

I've stated my opinion on it. Haz and the other Admins are more than welcome to state theirs; if majority want to overturn the warning, they have my approval.

I'm not going to be around much until Monday (and I'm at work right now, breaking rules just to deal with this), so they have my blessing to do what they like.

So I got warned for the original topic? :smt021

Thanks Psycho, regardless of my attitude and our differences opinions. I thank you for your constructive criticism. Have a nice rest of the day at work. Don't break rules. RL comes first....
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

Welcome to alcatraz tractor :D
Newbie have hard job here :-D
Psyko
The Irresistible

Field Marshall wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Robert is an in-game player, I was introducing a topic to discuss him. Your comments are invalid, what you believe to be truth and what is are 2 different things!

Ok, I apologize for the "abuse", I didn't realize anybody could construe this as that. It seems as if it has been.

I would like to apply for a consideration for the removal of the warning based on my ignorance, I should have been more sensitive towards a banned member.

You introduced a topic to discuss his forum account.

The warning I received is for a completely different thread?

I used the link provided on the official warning.

I've stated my opinion on it. Haz and the other Admins are more than welcome to state theirs; if majority want to overturn the warning, they have my approval.

I'm not going to be around much until Monday (and I'm at work right now, breaking rules just to deal with this), so they have my blessing to do what they like.

So I got warned for the original topic? :smt021

Thanks Psycho, regardless of my attitude and our differences opinions. I thank you for your constructive criticism. Have a nice rest of the day at work. Don't break rules. RL comes first....

This was your second topic's original post, which is even more forum related than the first.
Field Marshall wrote:How many times has Bobby said he's leaving and slagged off the forums before returning?

I think I can count 26 posts now.

Anyone want to take bets on his return after he's banned?

So that everyone is aware of the different topics' contents.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Field Marshall wrote:Ok, I'm still sorry, I'm not the smartest of people. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, yet you tell me there is. I'm not appealing, I don't agree with your synopsis but reading your replies, I don't believe that would make any difference as it feels you have already made an irrevocable decision. Regardless of anything I say or try to portray.

You read the rules one way and I read them another way.

I don't mean to offend anybody, perhaps I did, perhaps I didn't.
You know exactly what you are doing, and why. And you know exactly what you will get in return for that effort.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

FM - your topic was created with the sole purpose of trolling Rob who is unable to defend himself. Even if he had been able to defend himself the purpose of the topic would still have remained the same; to troll Robert. Something which is, at least in my mind, not very civilized. Sure a friendly banter now and then is more than welcomed, but this wasn't friendly. Posting it when you know Robert was unable to defend himself only made the purpose of the topic even more hostile.
That coupled with the fact that a very, very similar thread (semantics aside - it was the same topic, with the same purpose, only approached in a slightly different angle) made by you was already locked by a mod gives you no real ground to prove your innocence.

I support the mods decision to give you a warning for this, as I would in any case similar to this one.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Ok, I'm still sorry, I'm not the smartest of people. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, yet you tell me there is. I'm not appealing, I don't agree with your synopsis but reading your replies, I don't believe that would make any difference as it feels you have already made an irrevocable decision. Regardless of anything I say or try to portray.

You read the rules one way and I read them another way.

I don't mean to offend anybody, perhaps I did, perhaps I didn't.
You know exactly what you are doing, and why. And you know exactly what you will get in return for that effort.

Uh huh, you too Julie [-X

Neimenljivi wrote:FM - your topic was created with the sole purpose of trolling Rob who is unable to defend himself. Even if he had been able to defend himself the purpose of the topic would still have remained the same; to troll Robert. Something which is, at least in my mind, not very civilized. Sure a friendly banter now and then is more than welcomed, but this wasn't friendly. Posting it when you know Robert was unable to defend himself only made the purpose of the topic even more hostile.
That coupled with the fact that a very, very similar thread (semantics aside - it was the same topic, with the same purpose, only approached in a slightly different angle) made by you was already locked by a mod gives you no real ground to prove your innocence.

I support the mods decision to give you a warning for this, as I would in any case similar to this one.

~N

I'm not protesting on innocence, however on the semantics you threw aside. No rules are technically broken...

Oh well. Thanks anyway...

R0B3RT wrote:Welcome to alcatraz tractor :D
Newbie have hard job here :-D

I thought you weren't going to come back to the forum? :smt110

Welcome to ban club :smt043

See you mods in game, I talk on FS forum here, no need talk to **Filtered** stupid biased mods. Bye bye forum!

:smt081
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ignoring the "trolling" aspect, it was still spam.

You introduced a new topic, talking about R0B3RTs forum account ("Did you hear he was banned? Fascinating."). General section is for ingame discussion.

Psyko wrote:I've stated my opinion on it. Haz and the other Admins are more than welcome to state theirs; if majority want to overturn the warning, they have my approval.

I have no objections to the warning.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:Ignoring the "trolling" aspect, it was still spam.

You introduced a new topic, talking about R0B3RTs forum account ("Did you hear he was banned? Fascinating."). General section is for ingame discussion.

Psyko wrote:I've stated my opinion on it. Haz and the other Admins are more than welcome to state theirs; if majority want to overturn the warning, they have my approval.

**Filtered** biased mod! Now I go ingame, HVE pay for stupid mods. Play with rules not mouth!

:smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Field Marshall wrote:

**Filtered** biased mod! Now I go ingame, HVE pay for stupid mods. Play with rules not mouth!

:smt081 goddd they're just doing their job... 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Field Marshall wrote:

they are ready massed ;)
to late tractor :smt019
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

keep it civil guys :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Willy Wonka wrote:keep it civil guys :)

Why are you still a mod? As much garbage as you have posted certainly the warnings should have resulted in you being banned, unless your spam was not deemed spam at all. :-k

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Willy Wonka wrote:keep it civil guys :)

Why are you still a mod? As much garbage as you have posted certainly the warnings should have resulted in you being banned, unless your spam was not deemed spam at all. :-k

Not necessary, if he was warned. The mod who warned him could have put it all in one warning.

Plus there needs to be a certain amount of verbal warnings before going to board warnings. Usually its 2 or 3 verbal ones before a board one.

If you think theres a post that is breaking the rules, report it and click yes for email. In the email it should say who closed the report. PM that mod and ask why it was not moved to the public or private thread.

As asking for any warnings to be given and if warnings were given. Mods are not allowed to tell others non mods about it.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Field Marshall wrote:I created a topic to ridicule Robert in regards to him saying he is leaving the forums, yet again.

rid·i·cule
/ˈridiˌkyo͞ol/
Noun
The subjection of someone or something to mockery and derision.
Verb
Subject to mockery and derision.

You blew your own ship out of the water there.

Noobert wrote:If you are looking for a spam warning, or a harassment warning - you are heading straight there.

Field Marshall wrote:My other thread (viewtopic.php?f=135&t=197833) was shut down for talking about something not game related, so, still intent on discussing Robert, I made this one.

We're currently at war...having some fun. He's one of my main focuses for playing at the moment, so if I want to discuss him within the rules and confinement of this forum, then I shall.

If I break the rules, I will be warned. I know this. That's why rules are there right? That's why I follow them.

Discuss it in your war thread.

You were warned and now you do not like it..even after I warned you twice in advance.

This is very hilarious to me though, and I will never issue a warning from a player demanding a warning after he was given one especially when he does not care until it affects himself.

Moderators should start issuing warnings for spam or removing posts and issuing verbals, or anything not related to this topic.

/out
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Noobert wrote:Werdz werdz, werdzy werdzy werdz werdz. Werdz werdz werdz werdz werdz.

Your like a prophet, I wish I had your skillz, srsly, I'd be a mod or something.

I didn't heed your warnings and I got warned and now you gloat like a mountain goat you got to the top first.

Well done Noobert =D> btw, Hockey is for girls.

Return to “Case Archives”