Thats just ridiculous

Ombudsman Case Archives
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Thats just ridiculous

i was just wondering is there a limitation on how arning are given and when a mod can give it? can he find a couple years old topic and give a warning on it, or what is the biggest limitation on how old the post is, that it wont be given any more warning if the moderators missed it at first, or maybe didnt thought it should get a warning from it? Cause currently i just bumped my trade topic and somehow i got a warning for a month or so old post i made in my trading topic.
Also can anyone explain me which part of my post is racist or abusive so that i wouldnt get another ban for the same reason???

[spoiler2=]Message subject: Board warning issued
Sent: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm
To: D3ath
The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
Subject: Buying ALL AT @ BEST price, ID:48966

D3ath wrote:
Still buying, space for 8k now.

And odie baby its not nice to block brokers like that, but hey when u are losing so badly every tactics in war are viable, but it just shows how desperate u are.

Online now so brokers will be accepted very fast

5c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a verbal warning from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators.[/spoiler2]

p.s. if its a mod mistake i would like that my ban would be removed

Regards,

D3ath
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Thats just ridiculous

what was warning for? the specific part of that post.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You have been unbanned. (See PM.)

Closed.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Took a while, but warning is now removed.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “Case Archives”