Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

ingame politics

Rabbid Thom wrote:Subject: Just a bit of info regarding Ricos and Mayhem
Guild wrote:
Halisstra wrote:Guild,

Firstly, your spelling is atrocious

Secondly, I am quite capable and do frequently fight without Drah 'holding my hand' and when I don't, it's still completely different to you, rob, drought and the rest of DDE shamelessly jumping on a single player when each by their own admittance are perfectly capable of fighting 1 on 1

Thirdly, can I just say how overwhelming masculine and brave you are in ignoring the posts by everyone else with the sole intention of belittling a female. Quite frankly, you should grow a pair
firstly , im not going to spend more than 1 mins writing this so dont expect me to give a crap about my spelling :smt056

secondly, i dont think you are, all you ever do is clean ups after other people, i just find it odd that you cant seem to do anything on your own yet you "run" FP haha. you knwo why that happens , because its so hard to find a person with stats, we end up fighting each other for kills

thirdly,.... you noticed my masculinity :smt047 , i dont care if your a women, just thin you got your position in FP due to sleeping with drah not your ingame ability , which is overwhelmingly unimpressive
This is a verbal warning for an infringement of Rule 5c

c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a verbal warning from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators.
Use all means at your disposal -income, attack, defence, covert, ascension, politics, weaponry, motherships, planets, protection, alliances, commander&officers, etc, etc...
Be wary though, as thousands of others will be trying to conquer you!
The choices are many, the dangers great, the possibilities endless.
Come experience the GateWars realm, community, grief and victories! You will never look at your keyboard the same again....
mylast quote is directly from the ingame loggin. i got a warning for doing as Jason the game creator suggested i do
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: ingame politics

wahhaa hardly abusive..

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:wahhaa hardly abusive..
exactly, her and drah are just crying over anything nowadays
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:wahhaa hardly abusive..
exactly, her and drah are just crying over anything nowadays
Not sure about any of that. Pretty crude thing to say to a female tho. Even if its true that vulnerability is always considered out of bounds these days.

It's like when your company hires a few minorities to comply with Affirmative Action regulations. They could be superb workers or total dead weight, that is irrelevant. Throwing it in their face that they were hired as 'tokens' is usually considered bad posture all around.

Then again Jason did say all means at your disposal. Well played :D
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Doesn't JT still have final say over DDE? He does nothing ingame at all because he apparently has no ingame account. Interesting.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring

~Odin~ #37 wrote:Doesn't JT still have final say over DDE? He does nothing ingame at all because he apparently has no ingame account. Interesting.
but the thing is odin, you dont know jack **Filtered** do you , some guys in Oe say he does have an account ingame, how would you know unless he decided it was time for you to know.
so :-$

stay out of this thread as what you have to say is not relevent, ty 8)
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Guild wrote:
~Odin~ #37 wrote:Doesn't JT still have final say over DDE? He does nothing ingame at all because he apparently has no ingame account. Interesting.
but the thing is odin, you dont know jack **Filtered** do you , some guys in Oe say he does have an account ingame, how would you know unless he decided it was time for you to know.

Did i say anything about OE? I have no care for any rumors regarding him having an account or not I'm merely reflecting what he has said which is that he has no account hence he cant do anything ingame. We all know he has power still over DDE after all he shut KOS/Bender down from diplomatic chats with FSF.

You say what i have to say is irrelevant which is your own point of view and that is fine, however you do know posting in this area is basically pointless now right? There is no Ombudsman anymore if you wish to question a warning given to you then message the mod or section head for the area in which you posted. That might get you some where.

Just trying to give you some friendly advise that may help you.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

~Odin~ #37 wrote:
Guild wrote:

Did i say anything about OE? I have no care for any rumors regarding him having an account or not I'm merely reflecting what he has said which is that he has no account hence he cant do anything ingame. We all know he has power still over DDE after all he shut KOS/Bender down from diplomatic chats with FSF.
that is your interpretation of what happened..... might pay not to comment on things that you know nothing about ;)

as for the warning, if guild gets one for saying that, then halisstra should get one for saying that he should grow a pair. otherwise the warning is totally sexist! you can't warn one for stating his opinion and not the other for being abusive. an opinion based on watching the logs i might add.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

You knew it was contentious, you ride the edge, you ride the risk of getting a warning.

There was no need for that derogatory comment and no need to bring RL into it!

It's a game not a reason to attack somebody personally.

GREAT JOB MODS!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

We have gone far enough with the affirmative action as it is. Women are not made of porcelain, and the rules will not be applied in a stricter fashion because an involved party is female.

When there is an actual problem that needs being handled, we'll handle it. The petty exchanges of 'insults' (can hardly call it that, but whatever) between a few people in the game-related sections of the forum are not worth my time. Go do your thing in the war sections, don't spill over into the rest of the forum.

We're done. The filed complaint does not meet procedural requirements; this section is not for the discussion of issues folks have with each other, just for issues with warnings issued and/or biased behaviour. Closed. (Contact Psyko for General Battle/FAQ issues.)

Return to “Case Archives”