Ombudsman Case Archives
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Odin takes war to the Forums as a mod

Drahazar wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Noobert wrote:
Guild wrote:why though, whats the problem ?
Most of the users on this forum have the mentality of punishing those who speak out against them, and if you know a User's warning history - for example.

Guild has 8 warnings.
Player in a war against you sees or knows this and purposely antagonizes you to get a warning point with him.

You are permabanned, he is warned or banned for a short duration.

See the problem now?
Guild wrote:
Noobert wrote:Did you seek him out specifically because of his actions? If so, it does not matter if you are in a war or not. You are taking his moderator actions to in-game and massing him for doing his job.

](*,)
been massing him for the past 7 months #-o lmao, im saying he came to warn me for MY INGAME ACTIONS

but does it not work that way :-k
You realize he did not even warn you, right? He asked you to change it.. lol.
:roll: Things were much simpler when you were in charge around here Noobert..so when ya gonna be in charge again? :-D
Noobert wrote:I saw the PMs from you, Guild, and to be honest - I'd permanent ban you myself from this forum if it served any good and I didn't have to abide by people being people.

He asked you to change your signature and in return you implicated that he would be massed with the attitude in your replies. That's a very childish way to act, irregardless of the reason you believe for his message. If you are an adult, I fear for the future of your children. Please grow up and accept the responsibility of your actions.

Thank you and have a nice day. :-)
You're right JT I wish Norb was in charge. :smt081
Are you addicted to my fart trail or what?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Hey I'm agreeing with you, no need to get snappy, good to you know you think Guild should be perma-banned too tho.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Drahazar wrote:Hey I'm agreeing with you, no need to get snappy, good to you know you think Guild should be perma-banned too tho.
been perma banned once before, but you guys cant do without me :smt025

drah dont you have a window to be licking somewhere :-)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

The problem has been rectified. If you have anymore concerns, feel free to PM me.

Closed.

Return to “Case Archives”