Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Odin takes war to the Forums as a mod

haha yeah with FS dying on its knees he has reignited the forum war

out of all the people on the forum with sigs too big, he goes for a DDE guy

also note that he Msg'd me through a topic thats about selling a stolen planet from enemies :-s

are you guys really that desperate odin ? when i asked if another mod who isnt bias or sold his ass to OE could pmme he ignored me :'(
Message subject: Re: 200k UP planet, to be sold ASAP
Sent: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 pm
To: Guild
Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels in height. That means you have a total of 450 pixels worth of space to form your signature. This does not include the space within a spoiler, however it does include the space taken up by the closed spoiler itself.

Your sig currently comes in at 580 pixels in height, Please change this to fall in line with current rules.

Thank you
Odie
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prsko
Forum Irregular

Re: Odin takes war to the Forums as a mod

What part of 'your sig is to big' u dont get?
Topics like this are considered as spam imo...
Guild
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:What part of 'your sig is to big' u dont get?
Topics like this are considered as spam imo...
the part where he singled me out me over many of the OE guys who have bigger sigs then myself :smt117
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Moved.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

By all means if you wish to report people that have large sigs then do it (I would only be able to see reports done in my section however). Just last week I had given an OE member the same treatments. I don't go through every user on these forums to check sig size however when someone like yourself adds and extra quote or sig that makes their allotted sig space look larger then it should be then I bust out my pixel ruler and check.

You can claim bias all you like Guild, simple thing is I was just doing my job. Once again if you see ANYONE with a sig over the correct size report it and they will get the same treatment as you did.

(BTW this is actually the wrong place to have this thread, its not ingame related so next time double check where you are posting?).

p.s The reason why you were messaged via the stollen planet thread was I was in that section looking to buy a new income/UP dual (have over 500 merlins) and to mod the section :-$
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

who reported me then ? you probably :smt043

drah sig, gandy sig to name 2 , that you overlook daily #-o
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:who reported me then ? you probably :smt043

drah sig, gandy sig to name 2 , that you overlook daily #-o
No one reported you, you do not have to be reported to have a message sent to you about your sig size. As i said i was going through the planet section looking to buy a new UP/income dual and to mod then I had noticed your sig size. Mods will mod a section or give someone a warning if they see something that breaks the rules before someone reports it all the time.

We don't actively go looking at every user to see if their sig is to big just like market mods do not comb through every market thread to see if its closed (however I have done it before if I have been super bored lol). Hence why we ask the users to use the report function if they think a rule is being broken.

My section head has all the messages you have sent me, He will notify me if something was done out of line and if so then I will be more then happy to take the consequences. Until then is there anything else I can answer or do for you?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

hahaha the second you said noone reported me, then say you dont go actively looking... just ... just stop

:smt043 im used to a challange to pove my point but that was too easy
~Odin~ #39 wrote:
No one reported you

We don't actively go looking at every user to see if their sig is to big just like market mods do not comb through every market thread to see if its closed (however I have done it before if I have been super bored lol). Hence why we ask the users to use the report function if they think a rule is being broken.
just had to quote a bit incase you back track :-)
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

+ 200,973 Unit Production 0(Def: 0) mind blowing

buyout 15 tril

------------------------

I was looking at your thread to see if I would be interested in buying it ><" (btw you lost a customer lol). By all means Guild twist the story as much as you like to be honest I don't care, I have nothing to be worried about because I know I did nothing wrong.
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict

~Odin~ #39 wrote:+ 200,973 Unit Production 0(Def: 0) mind blowing

buyout 15 tril

------------------------

I was looking at your thread to see if I would be interested in buying it ><" (btw you lost a customer lol). By all means Guild twist the story as much as you like to be honest I don't care, I have nothing to be worried about because I know I did nothing wrong.
i havent twisted anything , just raw facts :-k
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Guild wrote:
~Odin~ #39 wrote:+ 200,973 Unit Production 0(Def: 0) mind blowing

buyout 15 tril

------------------------

i havent twisted anything , just raw facts :-k
By all means message Noobert ^_^
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I saw the PMs from you, Guild, and to be honest - I'd permanent ban you myself from this forum if it served any good and I didn't have to abide by people being people.

He asked you to change your signature and in return you implicated that he would be massed with the attitude in your replies. That's a very childish way to act, irregardless of the reason you believe for his message. If you are an adult, I fear for the future of your children. Please grow up and accept the responsibility of your actions.

Thank you and have a nice day. :-)
Guild
Forum Addict

no i didnt indicate i would mass him.... i said can a mod who isnt bias come to me
Spoiler
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:no i didnt indicate i would mass him.... i said can a mod who isnt bias come to me
You don't get to choose who mods you/your posts. If you think a mods actions are bias, you can report them. But that doesn't mean you can disregard said mods message.

And how are you to know if a mod is bias with signature based modding? That modding involves PMing the user(s). Naturally, you'd only see the PM sent to you. For all anyone knows, he could have sent a message regarding sigs to half of OE...
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Arch_enemy
Forum Grunt
Alliance: noneya
Race: Godz
ID: 81052