Odin takes war to the Forums as a mod

Ombudsman Case Archives
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: Odin takes war to the Forums as a mod

You have no need to know who has been warned or when they have been warned, that is between the mods and the user.

However, I will note something, hopefully you will see that there is no bias here.

Out of the last 5 reports of sigs from Odin, these are the alliances the user belongs to:
  1. The Pirates Panties
  2. The Order
  3. Omegan Empire
  4. Omegan Empire (same as 3)
  5. DDE - you
Out of all of these, none required any mod action after the original PM, as all users, including yourself, fixed their sig.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Haz wrote:You have no need to know who has been warned or when they have been warned, that is between the mods and the user.
errr why is it a secret ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:You have no need to know who has been warned or when they have been warned, that is between the mods and the user.
for ure safety as this knowledge could be used in terrible ways if in the wrong hands muhahahahah

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Guild wrote:
for ure safety as this knowledge could be used in terrible ways if in the wrong hands muhahahahah

LOL!
Guild wrote:
It's not so much a secret, but moreso you not having a right to know another users warning history.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
It's not so much a secret, but moreso you not having a right to know another users warning history.
why ? its relevent to my case
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:not having a right to know another users warning history
Relevant or not, you still don't have the right to know about another users warning history.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
Guild
Forum Addict

Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:
Guild wrote:
Haz wrote:not having a right to know another users warning history
Relevant or not, you still don't have the right to know about another users warning history.
why though, whats the problem ?
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Guild wrote:haha yeah with FS dying on its knees he has reignited the forum war

out of all the people on the forum with sigs too big, he goes for a DDE guy

also note that he Msg'd me through a topic thats about selling a stolen planet from enemies :-s

are you guys really that desperate odin ? when i asked if another mod who isnt bias or sold his ass to OE could pmme he ignored me :'(
Message subject: Re: 200k UP planet, to be sold ASAP
Sent: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 pm
To: Guild
Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels in height. That means you have a total of 450 pixels worth of space to form your signature. This does not include the space within a spoiler, however it does include the space taken up by the closed spoiler itself.

Your sig currently comes in at 580 pixels in height, Please change this to fall in line with current rules.

Thank you
Odie
Yep, thats a member of an enemy alliance misusing his/ her modship... [-X For **Filtered** sake haz We all thought your crew was past this.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ #39 wrote:Thank you Juliette :)
Indeed I actually have a decent level of respect for guild in and out of this game, All I requested was that the sig be changed and it was and as far as i was concerned that was the end of it.

Go Go Power Rangers!
Now lets see if your omega mates have to change theirs, tapping foot waiting.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Guild wrote:haha yeah with FS dying on its knees he has reignited the forum war

out of all the people on the forum with sigs too big, he goes for a DDE guy

also note that he Msg'd me through a topic thats about selling a stolen planet from enemies :-s

are you guys really that desperate odin ? when i asked if another mod who isnt bias or sold his ass to OE could pmme he ignored me :'(
Message subject: Re: 200k UP planet, to be sold ASAP
Sent: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 pm
To: Guild
Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels in height. That means you have a total of 450 pixels worth of space to form your signature. This does not include the space within a spoiler, however it does include the space taken up by the closed spoiler itself.

Your sig currently comes in at 580 pixels in height, Please change this to fall in line with current rules.

Thank you
Odie
Yep, thats a member of an enemy alliance misusing his/ her modship... [-X For **Filtered** sake haz We all thought your crew was past this.
Guilds sig was quite clearly over the limit, Odin PMed him to ask him to bring it back within the limits. No warning was given, (nor should one be given):
f. Signatures.
Signatures may not exceed 450 pixels in height. That means you have a total of 450 pixels worth of space to form your signature. This does not include the space within a spoiler, however it does include the space taken up by the closed spoiler itself. Signatures will be measured from the top of the first item to the bottom the last, and on the forum skin the Moderator has applied; however in the case of a dispute the default forum skin will be used to measure.

Consequence:
The user will be PMed regarding the violation. If the user does not respond within 48 hours from the time the PM is sent, the "Sig of Shame" will be put on the account, and the user will lose signature rights for 1 month. An appeal may be made to the admins to reinstate signature rights.
Guild has fixed his sig, and thus, no further issue.

I don't see any issue, apart from what some of you may perceive as bias. But since no warning has been given from this, bias doesn't really come into it. And as I stated a few posts ago, he hasn't targeted "the enemy", but has PMed multiple people from different alliances. No bias involved.

Not to mention any true mod action that would have resulted from Guild (or any other user whose sig was over the limit) not fixing their sig, would have been actioned by me, not Odin. I'm in no wars with anyone on the forums (I don't really play anymore) so no bias there either.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
The Doctor
Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Odin~ #39 wrote:Thank you Juliette :)
Indeed I actually have a decent level of respect for guild in and out of this game, All I requested was that the sig be changed and it was and as far as i was concerned that was the end of it.

Go Go Power Rangers!
Now lets see if your omega mates have to change theirs, tapping foot waiting.
Haz wrote:Out of the last 5 reports of sigs from Odin, these are the alliances the user belongs to:
  1. The Pirates Panties
  2. The Order
  3. Omegan Empire
  4. Omegan Empire (same as 3)
  5. DDE - you
Out of all of these, none required any mod action after the original PM, as all users, including yourself, fixed their sig.
If there are any others, report them.
Formerly known as Haz

Spoiler
Zeratul wrote:

*that was kernal potter
*colonel

*and he starves
*hypothetically...
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

If the powers that be need any information from me regarding this case I can be contacted via PM.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Guild wrote:why though, whats the problem ?
Most of the users on this forum have the mentality of punishing those who speak out against them, and if you know a User's warning history - for example.

Guild has 8 warnings.
Player in a war against you sees or knows this and purposely antagonizes you to get a warning point with him.

You are permabanned, he is warned or banned for a short duration.

See the problem now?
Guild wrote:
Noobert wrote:Did you seek him out specifically because of his actions? If so, it does not matter if you are in a war or not. You are taking his moderator actions to in-game and massing him for doing his job.

](*,)
been massing him for the past 7 months #-o lmao, im saying he came to warn me for MY INGAME ACTIONS

but does it not work that way :-k
You realize he did not even warn you, right? He asked you to change it.. lol.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Noobert wrote:
Most of the users on this forum have the mentality of punishing those who speak out against them, and if you know a User's warning history - for example.

Guild has 8 warnings.
Player in a war against you sees or knows this and purposely antagonizes you to get a warning point with him.

See the problem now?
Guild wrote:
Noobert wrote:Did you seek him out specifically because of his actions? If so, it does not matter if you are in a war or not. You are taking his moderator actions to in-game and massing him for doing his job.

](*,)
been massing him for the past 7 months #-o lmao, im saying he came to warn me for MY INGAME ACTIONS

:roll: Things were much simpler when you were in charge around here Noobert..so when ya gonna be in charge again? :-D

Deni
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Noobert wrote:

Guild has 8 warnings.

See the problem now?
Guild wrote:

](*,)

:roll: Things were much simpler when you were in charge around here Noobert..so when ya gonna be in charge again? :-D
Noobert wrote:I saw the PMs from you, Guild, and to be honest - I'd permanent ban you myself from this forum if it served any good and I didn't have to abide by people being people.

He asked you to change your signature and in return you implicated that he would be massed with the attitude in your replies. That's a very childish way to act, irregardless of the reason you believe for his message. If you are an adult, I fear for the future of your children. Please grow up and accept the responsibility of your actions.

Thank you and have a nice day. :-)
You're right JT I wish Norb was in charge. :smt081
Spoiler

Return to “Case Archives”