Ombudsman Case Archives
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Caprila

I don't like her and she doesn't like me and that's effecting her work.

It started with a verbal for saying "TAF mobilising their troops well." in the delay alliance logs topic.
TAF mobilising their troops is an expression of my opinion based on the topic - allowed.

Next I got a board warning for saying I don't want my farms to be vacced in my first post and 2nd post joking about me going to use that feature to put a mate on vac for fun.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=201304
Again, opinions and on topic. The 2nd post is worthy of being moved to public dump at most and if you are a really hard case maybe just maybe a verbal.
In my days as mod I never gave even a verbal unless people continued to spam until told not do so.

And finally, an hour ago she gave me a board warning for saying that maybe the OP would like if botting was easier.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=201344
Sure it's not exactly nice to say that but it's on topic. A mean way to say to to the OP that there's a reason they are there.

None of the above are warnable offenses and yet for posting them I've got almost enough warnings for a ban.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: Caprila

pretty petty warnings imo.. but what do i know im only god

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Loki™
Forum Elder

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:pretty petty warnings imo.. but what do i know im only god
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Careful. You'll get warned for saying something like that.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

Loki™ wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
if they warm me then they are hating on my beliefs that is extremely offensive

Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I warn you to stop post stuff about a false god :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Tbh, from loki's explaination... and my experience as a mod. None of the above make sense to me. I can see a verbal being reasonable for one, or perhaps two of the posts, but not multiple board warnings.

I am aware that the For Admin and suggestions sections are modded a bit more stringently, however, Since all of the posts are on topic (despite perhaps not contributing immensely to the topic) there is certainly no cause for 2 board warnings.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I warn you to stop post stuff about a false god :-D[/quot
but but.. :(

Trade Feedback
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Z E R O wrote:Tbh, from loki's explaination... and my experience as a mod. None of the above make sense to me. I can see a verbal being reasonable for one, or perhaps two of the posts, but not multiple board warnings.

I am aware that the For Admin and suggestions sections are modded a bit more stringently, however, Since all of the posts are on topic (despite perhaps not contributing immensely to the topic) there is certainly no cause for 2 board warnings.
Shhhh... no need to scream. Only to rejoin HVE.
Bias Admin colour
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

from my experiance of being out in the open about being in DDE and posting on the forum... we were targeted for being too awesome, fact 8-[ :smt047
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Loki™ wrote:I don't like her and she doesn't like me and that's effecting her work.
We've spoken 1to1, I think one time, out of the 7 months I've been back. For me to dislike someone, I'd have to know them, and I don't know you at all. So no, I have no personal dislike towards you. I am however, quite amused that you dislike me.

Did you perhaps, disagree with the very polite pm I sent you about spamming for admin? I believe you response was ' LOL '

Did you perhaps, disagree with the first warning you recieved, and speak to me about it? No. I believe you replied to the warning with some advice on how to warn people better.

As a former mod, would it not have made sense to you, to use either of these 2 opportunities to reconcile our disagreement about what is an appropriate post in a section for reporting ingame bugs?

I'm guessing this is where Your personal dislike of me, stepped in, and you continued posting similar spam to what you had already been asked not to post.

I guess I could have given you another verbal warning for it, but to be honest, I was rather surprised you continued posting, after the first pm and board warning.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Loki™
Forum Elder

Caprila wrote:
Loki™ wrote:I don't like her and she doesn't like me and that's effecting her work.
We've spoken 1to1, I think one time, out of the 7 months I've been back. For me to dislike someone, I'd have to know them, and I don't know you at all. So no, I have no personal dislike towards you. I am however, quite amused that you dislike me.

Did you perhaps, disagree with the very polite pm I sent you about spamming for admin? I believe you response was ' LOL '

Did you perhaps, disagree with the first warning you recieved, and speak to me about it? No. I believe you replied to the warning with some advice on how to warn people better.

As a former mod, would it not have made sense to you, to use either of these 2 opportunities to reconcile our disagreement about what is an appropriate post in a section for reporting ingame bugs?

I'm guessing this is where Your personal dislike of me, stepped in, and you continued posting similar spam to what you had already been asked not to post.

I guess I could have given you another verbal warning for it, but to be honest, I was rather surprised you continued posting, after the first pm and board warning.
I did not spam. One post was perhaps a bit spammy but the others were in topic.
At first I let it go because I thought maybe you just were unbelievably strict but the last board warning was a bit much.
One verbal for that vaccing people for lulz bit might have been okay but two board warnings is just asinine.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Stop over modding. ](*,)
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I like you Loki. Really never felt such admiration for an internet stranger before. I sincerely hope you were not overmodded by anyone. Good luck with your grievance.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

This has been brought to the attention of the Admins.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Haz wrote:This has been brought to the attention of the Admins.
Haz has spoken (ground shakes) :smt117 :sge
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

Return to “Case Archives”