Warned unfairly.

Ombudsman Case Archives
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Warned unfairly.

Huxley wrote:You have no grounds to be posting peoples RL identity on a Sci-Fi based game forum, for obvious reasons. I have no desire to point out to you how stupid you look with that overload of jargon.

You want proof of anything, you'll get none. It's clear where you accessed it, there is your proof.
There we go ladies and gentleman... He has said he won't provide proof that he claims to be that person in my sig.... So this pic should stand as just a random person on the internet... And should be allowed and removed from the banned list.

Your right though Huxley I have no grounds to be posting someone realife but I am not as your claiming to be this person with no proof.

And as ur not willing to post proof the pic should be allowed just like every other public MeME of someone's human face is
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

harchester wrote:
Huxley wrote:You have no grounds to be posting peoples RL identity on a Sci-Fi based game forum, for obvious reasons. I have no desire to point out to you how stupid you look with that overload of jargon.

You want proof of anything, you'll get none. It's clear where you accessed it, there is your proof.
There we go ladies and gentleman... He has said he won't provide proof that he claims to be that person in my sig.... So this pic should stand as just a random person on the internet... And should be allowed and removed from the banned list.

Your right though Huxley I have no grounds to be posting someone realife but I am not as your claiming to be this person with no proof.

And as ur not willing to post proof the pic should be allowed just like every other public MeME of someone's human face is
Again, logic flawed. Fail. If you don't want warnings / bans, simple, follow the rules and listen to the moderating team. No problems.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
harchester
Forum History

Huxley wrote:
harchester wrote:

Again, logic flawed. Fail. If you don't want warnings / bans, simple, follow the rules and listen to the moderating team. No problems.
No it's not - mods don't mod memes that are posted of other human faces because nobody claims to be them...

Prove u are this pic and I won't use the sig cause I don't bully that's wrong... But if u don't prove it's you as u claim then it should be treated as any other picture meme and should be allowed
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

harchester wrote:
Huxley wrote:
harchester wrote:

No it's not - mods don't mod memes that are posted of other human faces because nobody claims to be them...

Prove u are this pic and I won't use the sig cause I don't bully that's wrong... But if u don't prove it's you as u claim then it should be treated as any other picture meme and should be allowed
Mods, mod the rules. And there is no rule forbidding this particular case, which means the mods have no right to act without first changing the rules, and changing the rules means this case is void because it was BEFORE the rules are changed.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Harch to be fair... who in their right mind would claim to be the guy/girl in your sig, they look completely ridiculous. Therefore it must be hux if he says it is
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Guild wrote:Harch to be fair... who in their right mind would claim to be the guy/girl in your sig, they look completely ridiculous. Therefore it must be hux if he says it is
seems harsh... i thought that person was rather handsome/pretty!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Huxley
Forum Elder

harchester wrote:No it's not - mods don't mod memes that are posted of other human faces because nobody claims to be them...

No. I will not be responsible for giving you and your chums more ammunition.

You know exactly what that image stands for, you knew the consequences. Your behavior is similar to that of a common criminal, acting ignorant and playing dumb. No rule you say? Moderators where actively enforcing this, removing all content which has been notoriously known to the forum now. You had ample warnings.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
harchester
Forum History

Huxley wrote:
harchester wrote:No it's not - mods don't mod memes that are posted of other human faces because nobody claims to be them...

No. I will not be responsible for giving you and your chums more ammunition.

You know exactly what that image stands for, you knew the consequences. Your behavior is similar to that of a common criminal, acting ignorant and playing dumb. No rule you say? Moderators where actively enforcing this, removing all content which has been notoriously known to the forum now. You had ample warnings.
But it's not you? Your claiming it to be you!!!! And it's not ur not providing proof that this pic is you... Until then it should be treated like every other meme and be no modded.

I do know what the pic represents, it shows someone who enjoys going To a friends to enjoy a sausage festival = sausage fest like i said :-)
Ingólfur
Forum Newbie

:smt043

Huxley wrote: I am obviously far too good at what I do to provoke such a response from you all.
obviously

:smt101

I would hazzard a guess everyone is enjoying your replies, even some on your end.
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

:roll: why is anyone even entertaining this asinine argument?
harchester
Forum History

Ingólfur wrote::smt043

Huxley wrote: I am obviously far too good at what I do to provoke such a response from you all.
obviously

:smt101

I would hazzard a guess everyone is enjoying your replies, even some on your end.
My points are fair and are all valid...

He doesn't provide proof he is this picture... So why should it be banned from us as a meme when all the other pics are not banned as they are all human faces...

Ban all memes
Or
Keep my meme as Huxley is not providing evidence he is this pic???

And because SS - my points are all valid!
EbilCC
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:you should be banned for it .. since it was clearly state 10 times on forum ... that forum mods won't tolerate , that this picture appear on any further forum posts
coming from the animal fiddler go back to the farm

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:You need to learn to distinguish the difference between a text based game and RL.

Code: Select all

You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves.
Reiterating the point above.

I am obviously far too good at what I do to provoke such a response from you all.
it isnt personal information pictures arent covered in personal info its details like address plus pictures are also not included in that rule so ha
Last edited by EbilCC on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

EbilCC
Forum Addict

so in other words its not you cos you have no proof

EbilCC
Forum Addict

Robert posted a picture of my naked arse, no one cared about that or stirred up a fuss. likewise this is just as irrelevant.

Huxley wrote:Silly boy. How on earth you graduated and gained a position in our public service is beyond me with that reasoning.

Attempt to create loopholes all you like, you will get no response from me. RL / Game - Separate. Let's try to keep it that way.

CREATE loop holes, implies he is looking for them. In this particular occasion he is the loop hole that wasnt addressed when writing any rules regarding this particular persuasion of offense. And there fore cannot be punished on accord of the rule not existing before the offense.
However it can be used to set precedent in the future and force a rule change/update.
i thought that pic was of your face o well both are ugly

Return to “Case Archives”