Warned unfairly.

Ombudsman Case Archives
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: Warned unfairly.

harchester wrote:
Duderanch wrote:I don't think the pic is bullying, but if it was already stated that posting of the image is warnable, then the warning should stand.
it is not bullying...farm from it, however!!!!!! i was not present during the time of this picture surfaces so my warning should be reduced.
Stupid logic.

There is banter, then there is this. Completely unnecessary.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

is Huxley really preaching about whats unnecessary?... :shock:
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
So by my previous statement, this a meme with a human face, now what would make the mods to step up and say this is a banned MeMe

cause clearly based on the treatment of the MeMe it is apparenlty bullying, the only difference with my meme and this meme is that someone is claiming to be him.

nobody is gonna claim to be the above guy because of the obvious factors.

so to get a MeMe banned you have to claim to be the person with actually proving that the said person if you in the first place???

so by all instances - i could claim that this person reminds me of reborn? does this mean its gonna be banned?
-------------------
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Huxley
Forum Elder

harchester wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
So by my previous statement, this a meme with a human face, now what would make the mods to step up and say this is a banned MeMe

cause clearly based on the treatment of the MeMe it is apparenlty bullying, the only difference with my meme and this meme is that someone is claiming to be him.

so to get a MeMe banned you have to claim to be the person with actually proving that the said person if you in the first place???

so by all instances - i could claim that this person reminds me of reborn? does this mean its gonna be banned?
-------------------
Your silly argument has no grounds. Keep throwing claim around, you are foolish if you think this **Filtered** is going to stick.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

U mad bro :smt043
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
KOS
Forum Intermediate

i dont think that one will get banned Harch... im sure Reborn will say its it ok to use :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Huxley
Forum Elder

What makes me laugh, is that you lot are completely obsessed with me. I am the best at what I do. I roleplay the game, well kinda', you have no means to trip me. Does that make you all mad? Evidently.
harchester
Forum History

Huxley wrote:
harchester wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

-------------------
Your silly argument has no grounds. Keep throwing claim around, you are foolish if you think this **Filtered** is going to stick.
Why would it not....

you claim to be the person in the MeMe (in my sig) - which resulted in it being removed, how do we know you are actually that person? huh? how? you provide no proof to sustain ur claims. you only step up in an attempt to the people that wish to wear this sig - to get them in trouble...

now if someone posted a MeMe of another human face like what i did? would that be grounds for it to be removed cause somewhere, i am "bullying" him?

the difference is u apart of this community are claiming you are indeed that blonde in the pic and this is why it was removed.

BUT you provide no evidence to support ur claim... and UNLESS you do ur claim cannot be proven., so the picture should stand [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Huxley
Forum Elder

Silly boy. How on earth you graduated and gained a position in our public service is beyond me with that reasoning.

Attempt to create loopholes all you like, you will get no response from me. RL / Game - Separate. Let's try to keep it that way.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

IFLuX wrote:you should be banned for it .. since it was clearly state 10 times on forum ... that forum mods won't tolerate , that this picture appear on any further forum posts
what forum mods state, and what the rules state are 2 different things.

Harch's points are all valid, and until the identity of such picture is proven then it cannot be disbuted that it is not a random person.
Innocent until proven guilty, it is not for harch to prove he is innocent and NOT breaking the rules, but for the opposite party to proove that he is. Ive not seen any proof of such investigation, and should such proof be found, then Harchester has not been showed it within fair time to remove such images himself, should he see fit. Which is at his discretion as that in itself is not a forum rule violation (see below)
You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves.
an image of someone is not personal information, it is public and if you wish to claim other wise i suggest you gouge out your eyes as you are intruding on other peoples personal information when you look at them.

Robert posted a picture of my naked arse, no one cared about that or stirred up a fuss. likewise this is just as irrelevant.

rules are rules, if its not written then you cant expect others to follow it to the word.

so, in this case.

Warning is not justified.
Huxley wrote:Silly boy. How on earth you graduated and gained a position in our public service is beyond me with that reasoning.

Attempt to create loopholes all you like, you will get no response from me. RL / Game - Separate. Let's try to keep it that way.
CREATE loop holes, implies he is looking for them. In this particular occasion he is the loop hole that wasnt addressed when writing any rules regarding this particular persuasion of offense. And there fore cannot be punished on accord of the rule not existing before the offense.
However it can be used to set precedent in the future and force a rule change/update.
Last edited by ~Tziki~ on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

what is it that you are the best at? and how do you roleplay the game? i dont remember seeing you with any account... do you mean you roleplay(troll) the forums?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
harchester
Forum History

Huxley wrote:Silly boy. How on earth you graduated and gained a position in our public service is beyond me with that reasoning.

but yet you dont provide evidence to support your claim....

loopholes are there to be sealed, and if the pic i posted in my sig is to be removed perminantly then fine i accept this.

BUT in order for that to happen a ban must occur on all human faced memes for the fear of someone claiming to be them to get said person/group into trouble.

i am not trying to get a rise out of u huxley, i am merely trying to get my warning removed [-(
~Tziki~ wrote:
IFLuX wrote:you should be banned for it .. since it was clearly state 10 times on forum ... that forum mods won't tolerate , that this picture appear on any further forum posts
what forum mods state, and what the rules state are 2 different things.

Harch's points are all valid, and until the identity of such picture is proven then it cannot be disbuted that it is not a random person.
Innocent until proven guilty, it is not for harch to prove he is innocent and NOT breaking the rules, but for the opposite party to proove that he is. Ive not seen any proof of such investigation, and should such proof be found, then Harchester has not been showed it within fair time to remove such images himself, should he see fit. Which is at his discretion as that in itself is not a forum rule violation (see below)
You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves.
an image of someone is not personal information, it is public and if you wish to claim other wise i suggest you gouge out your eyes as you are intruding on other peoples personal information when you look at them.

Robert posted a picture of my naked arse, no one cared about that or stirred up a fuss. likewise this is just as irrelevant.

rules are rules, if its not written then you cant expect others to follow it to the word.

so, in this case.

Warning is not justified.

CREATE loop holes, implies he is looking for them. In this particular occasion he is the loop hole that wasnt addressed when writing any rules regarding this particular persuasion of offense.
:-)
reborn
Forum Elite

Were did u get that pic of me from?

How dare you!

I really want him banned now.

Btw I will not prove that's me im just stating that is it, now ban him!
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I'm spartacus :neutral:
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Huxley
Forum Elder

You have no grounds to be posting peoples RL identity on a Sci-Fi based game forum, for obvious reasons. I have no desire to point out to you how stupid you look with that overload of jargon.

You want proof of anything, you'll get none. It's clear where you accessed it, there is your proof.

Return to “Case Archives”