Warned unfairly.

Ombudsman Case Archives
Ingólfur
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Warned unfairly.

Fury Of Icarus wrote::roll: why is anyone even entertaining this asinine argument?

It is funny.

:smt042
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

M.I.A wrote:

Robert posted a picture of my naked arse, no one cared about that or stirred up a fuss. likewise this is just as irrelevant.

Huxley wrote:Silly boy. How on earth you graduated and gained a position in our public service is beyond me with that reasoning.

Attempt to create loopholes all you like, you will get no response from me. RL / Game - Separate. Let's try to keep it that way.

CREATE loop holes, implies he is looking for them. In this particular occasion he is the loop hole that wasnt addressed when writing any rules regarding this particular persuasion of offense. And there fore cannot be punished on accord of the rule not existing before the offense.
However it can be used to set precedent in the future and force a rule change/update.
i thought that pic was of your face o well both are ugly
it was my vacation face though, not my every day face, you should see me without make up :D
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

~Tziki~ wrote:
M.I.A wrote:

Robert posted a picture of my naked arse, no one cared about that or stirred up a fuss. likewise this is just as irrelevant.

Huxley wrote:Silly boy. How on earth you graduated and gained a position in our public service is beyond me with that reasoning.

Attempt to create loopholes all you like, you will get no response from me. RL / Game - Separate. Let's try to keep it that way.

CREATE loop holes, implies he is looking for them. In this particular occasion he is the loop hole that wasnt addressed when writing any rules regarding this particular persuasion of offense. And there fore cannot be punished on accord of the rule not existing before the offense.
However it can be used to set precedent in the future and force a rule change/update.
i thought that pic was of your face o well both are ugly
it was my vacation face though, not my every day face, you should see me without make up :D
I think you're almost as sexc as the picture alleged to be alex :smt058
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Dexter Morgan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DoC Command Staff
ID: 23888
Alternate name(s): Dark Lunas,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Sylar,Stewie Griffin,Dexter Morgan......yes THE Dexter Morgan aka theDEX

JUST EMBRACE YOUR SEXAINEZZ!!!!!

:smt043 :smt043

I am no longer playing these troll games. Take my stats or give them. That is all.....Dexter is not mad, but he is just done playing reindeer games and wishes to take his popcorn and go, the movie is getting stale.
M.I.A wrote:everyone keep calm and look at my nipples
Sol
Forum Addict

Ima lock this because you kids are just spamming.
Section heads are looking into it.
Any relevant information pertaining to for/against of the warning can be PM'd.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Psyko
The Irresistible

harchester wrote:i was warned for my sig from psycko

my sig in question was this one
Image has been removed - Haz
Psyko wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Posting personal information of another user is in violation of forum rules regarding abuse. This includes posting such material within your signature.

You have been warned. If you continue to harass other users and post further personal content, further action will be taken.

~Psyko
My warning is unfair....because we have no way to prove this is HUXLEY, i put a picture up of someone with Disgustingly good hair...for all we know this person could be me? or Kjarkur? hell it could even be ETL? there is no way to prove this is someone who uses this form. Unless HUXLEY wishes to post another picture to confirm this is him then sure il remove it

+ my warning is not in breach of anything, it protects the person who is in the pictures dignity. and privacy. this is accurate because you cannot clearly tell who it is. i have the exact same shirt just not as baggy and better hair.

+ if my picture is offensive by the term "sausage fest" there is nothing wrong with wishing to attend a bbq to have a sausagefest i have them frequently in the summer...i invite my friends round and we have a festival of sausages on the bbq....and given the nature of my pic posted and the type of picture you can clearly tell it correlates with summer time drinking and sausage fest with friends

so why am i being punished for having my sig as just some random picture...it is unfair. and i demand my warning to be removed.

thanks for reading :-D
Ugh. There is no C in my name. You even quoted it in the PM... ](*,)

But seriously, the Admins are discussing this and will get back to you. No, I don't have a vote on the subject.

Anyone who has questions or wishes to discuss this with me further can send a PM. Or if you just want to troll someone.

~Psyko
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Sol
Forum Addict

It appears everyone section head who replied was for the warning, so it will remain. End of.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Case Archives”