warned for serious offer to buy the game

Ombudsman Case Archives
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

warned for serious offer to buy the game

I was warned for a serious offer to buy this game as Im tired of a certain group of people messing with the game and or cheating n not getting banned. the thread was deleted forum or juliete can see I have the money to spend after all I have spent in game and this is a serious offer a warning for it is stupid

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Re: warned for serious offer to buy the game

Dude, things like that are not for public discussion. If you were "serious", you would have offered the game creator and admin in private.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

it was a game suggestion right place i suggested Id buy the game :-k oh and forum admins and mods Il be shaking up to

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

M.I.A wrote:it was a game suggestion right place i suggested Id buy the game :-k oh and forum admins and mods Il be shaking up to
What do you not understand that the forums not for those kinds of offers or discussion. The fact that you proposed it publicly shows your not serious and your just trying to spam.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

haha he aint selling so why bother

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
EbilCC
Forum Addict

m hello no I wasnt As I STATED u blind monkey was Juliette KNOWS i have the money to spend on the game as I have spend what 4 to 5 grand roughly on the black market plus of NAQ n UU sellers that they dont have records of so go back to ur corner

EbilCC
Forum Addict

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:haha he aint selling so why bother
I will make him a offer if it gets rid of certain people

EbilCC
Forum Addict

btw the members should have a way to remove a mod who is not doing there job properly

Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

M.I.A wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:haha he aint selling so why bother
I will make him a offer if it gets rid of certain people
Thats a sad and bias reason to buy the game. Yes lets get rid of people just because you don't like them. Im sure thats how all companies or businesses succeed. Also, no one really cares if you spend 5k on this game. IMO thats just sad, pissed away money on this game! Ha.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

lool :D yeah that would work well.. having a bias owner compared to neutral owner. you would kill the game quick than jason.

Trade Feedback
EbilCC
Forum Addict

so? I didnt say i was buying it for anything other than spite. Id rather kill this game the way it is and screw over the people i dont like by deleting there accounts just cos i can i have more money than i need so i can do what i want tetris ur the first account Il delete so u no :-$

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

M.I.A wrote:so? I didnt say i was buying it for anything other than spite. Id rather kill this game the way it is and screw over the people i dont like by deleting there accounts just cos i can i have more money than i need so i can do what i want tetris ur the first account Il delete so u no :-$
you pretty much just summed up why ure getting ignored by admin.. and if you got all this money to spend why not upgrade your account and knock them down that way.

Trade Feedback
EbilCC
Forum Addict

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
M.I.A wrote:so? I didnt say i was buying it for anything other than spite. Id rather kill this game the way it is and screw over the people i dont like by deleting there accounts just cos i can i have more money than i need so i can do what i want tetris ur the first account Il delete so u no :-$
you pretty much just summed up why ure getting ignored by admin.. and if you got all this money to spend why not upgrade your account and knock them down that way.

its going to be more fun to see peoples faces when they try to login to find no account exists

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

M.I.A wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:

its going to be more fun to see peoples faces when they try to login to find no account exists
](*,) ](*,)

Trade Feedback
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

Just stop arguing with him. Its like talking to a wall. ;) ;)

Return to “Case Archives”