good luck on last of era 18 - 19 upcoming...

Records of the Eras that came before
Deerslayer
Fledgling Forumer

Re: good luck on last of era 18 - 19 upcoming...

Apogryph wrote:
Cyberdemon wrote:I think it will be fun, only a 30 min delay at most. The active plays know who is on and when they are more prone to be on, so the only ones that this would be a disadvantage to is the n00bs. They may try and snipe some of us that have been playing for a while, but look here...won't it be fun massing and getting that naq back.

Even the noobs need some kind of an advantage, as you see from the standing for all the waves, the same people in the top. Maybe this is just what we need to get some new ppl up there.

Just my 2c

maybe this is just what you need to chase away even more of the old players, making quantum even more dead. But you go right ahead and have fun playing with the handful that are left...

PS what makes you think you are not one of those n00bs? :lol:

just my 2c :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I haven't been playing as long as you, but I have been in main for a while. I know how the game is played. As for old players not playing because of everyone seeing logs that just shows that you have something to hide if you don't play...not calling anyone a cheat, but think about it.
It is, what it is......
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

oh and 1 think for ME
i think the following should be done if possible
that the ME rank is a combine of your wins and losses.

ie for every 1 tril you farm you gain, but for every 1 tril you were farmed you lose, equaling out.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Sorrow
Fledgling Forumer

High Empty wrote:i know i've farmed atleast in the top 6 cause that's what my ME is, which means potentially there could be 5 people that should place higher than me.

Rank 4 ME here with 38,062,206,969,587 naquadah stolen.

I'm sure lots of players farmed more than that.
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Cyberdemon wrote:
Apogryph wrote:
Cyberdemon wrote:I think it will be fun, only a 30 min delay at most. The active plays know who is on and when they are more prone to be on, so the only ones that this would be a disadvantage to is the n00bs. They may try and snipe some of us that have been playing for a while, but look here...won't it be fun massing and getting that naq back.

Even the noobs need some kind of an advantage, as you see from the standing for all the waves, the same people in the top. Maybe this is just what we need to get some new ppl up there.

Just my 2c

maybe this is just what you need to chase away even more of the old players, making quantum even more dead. But you go right ahead and have fun playing with the handful that are left...

PS what makes you think you are not one of those n00bs? :lol:

just my 2c :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I haven't been playing as long as you, but I have been in main for a while. I know how the game is played. As for old players not playing because of everyone seeing logs that just shows that you have something to hide if you don't play...not calling anyone a cheat, but think about it.

no. It merely demonstrates a better understanding of the game. Transparent logs will make it impossible to safely farm effectively without banking after every hit or building a massive def, not to mention the effect it will have on massing someone in an alliance. Maybe you should think about it a little more.

Return to “Quantum Archives”