good luck on last of era 18 - 19 upcoming...

Records of the Eras that came before
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

good luck on last of era 18 - 19 upcoming...

ok - good luck to everyone in last hours of era 18 :)
there has been a sweep of accounts in top 10 or so -- all looks good for multi/etc abuse (ie did not find it).
there will be a final sweep after era closes. If you are cheating, do not expect to see your account in the top !!! (or at all...)

The next era will see a very cool setup (more on that in a bit). It will also have a PUBLIC ATTACK RECORD --ie you can see all attacks on everyone, by anyone, with some search and filtering abilities...and an IP mask (will not see the IP but will be able to know if 2 IPs are the same...)

Just a quick note to say 'have fun. good luck. and good things coming'

cheers
jason (and gary)
Don't make me use this!!!
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: good luck on last of era 18 - 19 upcoming...

good good

wonders what mad creatures await.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

cheers admin
can i get in contact with u fast as possible and not on chat
my pc is crashing if i get there :(
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

The IP part is good but the Public Attack Record is stupid in my opinion... You have no idea how hard this is going to make massing someone if his/her alliance mates/friends instantly know and start attacking you... Also you'll know the instant someone is farming and will make sniping incredibly easy.. (I.E. look in logs, see that someone is farming, watch their account and then take their NAQ as soon as they unbank or have a fair amount farmed...)

Had I not already promised to war someone next era I wouldn't even play...

Forum wrote:The next era will see a very cool setup (more on that in a bit). It will also have a PUBLIC ATTACK RECORD --ie you can see all attacks on everyone, by anyone, with some search and filtering abilities...and an IP mask (will not see the IP but will be able to know if 2 IPs are the same...)
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

maybe have the attacklogs update daily? so they can be checked, but are not live
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

S1eepy wrote:maybe have the attacklogs update daily? so they can be checked, but are not live

That would make me a happy camper.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
bebita
Forum Zombie

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=143059
admin please take a look and give a answer and search more carreful that ids
thanks
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Shadow_Dragon
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow_Stalkers
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 1784

Kikaz wrote:The IP part is good but the Public Attack Record is stupid in my opinion... You have no idea how hard this is going to make massing someone if his/her alliance mates/friends instantly know and start attacking you... Also you'll know the instant someone is farming and will make sniping incredibly easy.. (I.E. look in logs, see that someone is farming, watch their account and then take their NAQ as soon as they unbank or have a fair amount farmed...)

Had I not already promised to war someone next era I wouldn't even play...

Forum wrote:The next era will see a very cool setup (more on that in a bit). It will also have a PUBLIC ATTACK RECORD --ie you can see all attacks on everyone, by anyone, with some search and filtering abilities...and an IP mask (will not see the IP but will be able to know if 2 IPs are the same...)

I can understand your point, maybe there could be a delay involved, this way players can see the attacks say 30 min after the fact..

The guys would still be able to see if its a multi or feeder hits from the logs and admin could take the appropriate actions.

Just a 2c point
HippyFool
Forum Elder

updates every 30-60 mins would be good. Could create lag? If so then either every 12 or 24 hours would be fine :)

All in all great idea though.

EDIT:

Oh, and if it didnt create any lag....It could be ALOT of fun to have it update at a 'live' speed for exactly the reasons you say it would be bad :)

How fun would it be to always know what everyone was doing!? - could add quite alot of skill and strategy...But then again, could be a disaster :D

Kikaz wrote:The IP part is good but the Public Attack Record is stupid in my opinion... You have no idea how hard this is going to make massing someone if his/her alliance mates/friends instantly know and start attacking you... Also you'll know the instant someone is farming and will make sniping incredibly easy.. (I.E. look in logs, see that someone is farming, watch their account and then take their NAQ as soon as they unbank or have a fair amount farmed...)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

I dont ever know what I am doing so it will be pointless to make my actions live in "Real Time" as then everyone else could confirm that I have no idea what I am doing... HAHA

I think that however it is done will make for an interesting Era and add a new 'X' factor that will actually have me play for the Summer Era I would most likely have taken off... Now I feel compelled to stay and play as to not deprive my fellow players of having real time evidence of my stupidity!!

:shock:
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Regular

The way I understood the attack logs is that every player has a button on their status screen when you view them, so you can access that individuals attack log.

The way I am seeing this it seems that everyone thinks that you have a new function on your own status screen that will reveal global attack logs.

If the 2nd statement is true, then I agree that would be a bad thing as you can instantly see who is currently active and start sniping them.
However, if the first statement is true, then surely it wouldnt cause a problem at all, since you can easily see who is active and farming anyway, simply by watching their status screen for 30 seconds. (Unless they have massive covert compared to you.)
ImageThe Slugman cometh.....
Spoiler
-.-
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

Hmm not sure how it would work. But I'm guessing it will be the same as main alliance attack logs, just counting every1. But just a guess.

The idea of tactics based around live logs is interesting, but I can see more problems than advantages. But maybe that's just me.
Deerslayer
Fledgling Forumer

I think it will be fun, only a 30 min delay at most. The active plays know who is on and when they are more prone to be on, so the only ones that this would be a disadvantage to is the n00bs. They may try and snipe some of us that have been playing for a while, but look here...won't it be fun massing and getting that naq back.

Even the noobs need some kind of an advantage, as you see from the standing for all the waves, the same people in the top. Maybe this is just what we need to get some new ppl up there.

Just my 2c
It is, what it is......
Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

Cyberdemon wrote:I think it will be fun, only a 30 min delay at most. The active plays know who is on and when they are more prone to be on, so the only ones that this would be a disadvantage to is the n00bs. They may try and snipe some of us that have been playing for a while, but look here...won't it be fun massing and getting that naq back.

Even the noobs need some kind of an advantage, as you see from the standing for all the waves, the same people in the top. Maybe this is just what we need to get some new ppl up there.

Just my 2c

maybe this is just what you need to chase away even more of the old players, making quantum even more dead. But you go right ahead and have fun playing with the handful that are left...

PS what makes you think you are not one of those n00bs? :lol:

just my 2c :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bebita
Forum Zombie

Apogryph wrote:
Cyberdemon wrote:I think it will be fun, only a 30 min delay at most. The active plays know who is on and when they are more prone to be on, so the only ones that this would be a disadvantage to is the n00bs. They may try and snipe some of us that have been playing for a while, but look here...won't it be fun massing and getting that naq back.

Just my 2c

maybe this is just what you need to chase away even more of the old players, making quantum even more dead. But you go right ahead and have fun playing with the handful that are left...

PS what makes you think you are not one of those n00bs? :lol:

just my 2c :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

old players?
we see them how they play .....
hope this willl show alot and we can hunt better the guys who doesn't deserve to be around
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Return to “Quantum Archives”