GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: Era 19 - Living WorldShips ...its a biggy

My history is all documented here, somewhere ha ha and i've always said that others tell your story all the better *chuckles*

Bebita - test servers are not always the answer ha ha. i know for a fact that forum is once bugged twice exploited in that department!! :D
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Kikaz wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:Yep...i think with the extra ppt i get from re-creating my account i'll have a small advantage over those who do not pay to play. Those who pay to play are, of course, going to obliterate that advantage by supporting for the bonus. So, at the end of the day my tactic only depends upon a choice of wether or not you wishto keep your quantum history - how much it means to you. I think that's valid and i'm not exploiting anything so..yeah, happy with that. Of course, i'm always open to being debunked.

Well, I really wouldnt want to lose my history, again. (I already deleted my first account in wave 4) But, sounds good to me if your okay with all that. :lol:

bebita wrote:
Forum wrote:ok - rollback to midnight was not long enough....folks 'figured it out' before that.
era reset - only thing i could do....

i thank you to at least having made it obvious that it was a flaw/hole - early - so the reset was less painful.

anyway - its done. it sux, but its done....

maybe next time test server will work and we will find bugs before q wave really starts :-D
just a ideea

At that I would suggest a team of 5-10 players to test the game every wave, perferably people who are trustworthy and maybe even dont play Quantum.

That way no secrets would be leaked, and no one would have an advantage of already knowing everything about a wave.

neah
test server for everyone
24 hours ppt ends before main server
this way everyone start with the same chance
at least the guys who are bothered to check
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

@admin --- just an idea but if you looking for an incentive to use turns to fight instead of war use the ME.... i know people are worried about feeders and buddies helping buddies... so in this make it so where ME is only gained per turn at minimum amount and ME only can be gained from top 20 accounts. so if it will effect rank then finally quantum wars can stand up to its name. (wars) should have people needing rank finding themselves having to attack top 20 instead of stat building and top 20 only getting there by attacking other top ranked. it can be top 30 or whatever. just seems i dont think someone build feeder only to mass or sab but heck who knows...

so my vote is for ME as rank stat... but p.s. ME hasn't been reset atm from the bug lol.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:
Kikaz wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:Yep...i think with the extra ppt i get from re-creating my account i'll have a small advantage over those who do not pay to play. Those who pay to play are, of course, going to obliterate that advantage by supporting for the bonus. So, at the end of the day my tactic only depends upon a choice of wether or not you wishto keep your quantum history - how much it means to you. I think that's valid and i'm not exploiting anything so..yeah, happy with that. Of course, i'm always open to being debunked.

Well, I really wouldnt want to lose my history, again. (I already deleted my first account in wave 4) But, sounds good to me if your okay with all that. :lol:

bebita wrote:
Forum wrote:ok - rollback to midnight was not long enough....folks 'figured it out' before that.
era reset - only thing i could do....

i thank you to at least having made it obvious that it was a flaw/hole - early - so the reset was less painful.

anyway - its done. it sux, but its done....

maybe next time test server will work and we will find bugs before q wave really starts :-D
just a ideea

At that I would suggest a team of 5-10 players to test the game every wave, perferably people who are trustworthy and maybe even dont play Quantum.

That way no secrets would be leaked, and no one would have an advantage of already knowing everything about a wave.

neah
test server for everyone
24 hours ppt ends before main server
this way everyone start with the same chance
at least the guys who are bothered to check

What does this actually solve? You all play est server and the nasty person who exploited you simply plays the test server keeping quiet and then employs the exploit once the game goes live. There is technically no difference.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
HippyFool
Forum Elder

envious wrote:@admin --- just an idea but if you looking for an incentive to use turns to fight instead of war use the ME.... i know people are worried about feeders and buddies helping buddies... so in this make it so where ME is only gained per turn at minimum amount and ME only can be gained from top 20 accounts. so if it will effect rank then finally quantum wars can stand up to its name. (wars) should have people needing rank finding themselves having to attack top 20 instead of stat building and top 20 only getting there by attacking other top ranked. it can be top 30 or whatever. just seems i dont think someone build feeder only to mass or sab but heck who knows...

so my vote is for ME as rank stat... but p.s. ME hasn't been reset atm from the bug lol.

Hey thats not a bad idea actually!

Make ME like GR points but ranked...rank 1 gets say 20 per turn, rank 2-10 gets 15, 11-20 gets 10, 21-30 gets 10, 31-40 gets 5 and 41-99 get 1

Hmm might have to make it closer than that... but it would make rank and massing high ranks much more part of this game :)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

well the idea seems like it would get more people fighting each other in top ranks... instead of all at peace... and one being scared of the other , and the other glad he scared
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

HippyFool wrote:
envious wrote:@admin --- just an idea but if you looking for an incentive to use turns to fight instead of war use the ME.... i know people are worried about feeders and buddies helping buddies... so in this make it so where ME is only gained per turn at minimum amount and ME only can be gained from top 20 accounts. so if it will effect rank then finally quantum wars can stand up to its name. (wars) should have people needing rank finding themselves having to attack top 20 instead of stat building and top 20 only getting there by attacking other top ranked. it can be top 30 or whatever. just seems i dont think someone build feeder only to mass or sab but heck who knows...

Hey thats not a bad idea actually!

Make ME like GR points but ranked...rank 1 gets say 20 per turn, rank 2-10 gets 15, 11-20 gets 10, 21-30 gets 10, 31-40 gets 5 and 41-99 get 1

Hmm might have to make it closer than that... but it would make rank and massing high ranks much more part of this game :)

Yes but no

If your going to rank it, well don't
however anyone in the top 100 that is massed ME is generated,
and naq farmed is also counted?
If you mass someone in the top 10, than you get a 2% bonus
in the top 5, a 3% bonus
and the top a 5% bonus
to ME generation.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
High Empty
Forum Addict

However

YOU STATS should reflect all actions vs you
at the moment
if you defend, and kill some units, or some weapons
they are not added to your stats.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

High Empty wrote:However

YOU STATS should reflect all actions vs you
at the moment
if you defend, and kill some units, or some weapons
they are not added to your stats.

this is a problem : (
i've already massed 3 buggers already, and i've killed probably around 500 spies...
fix it (and i'll try to beat hippy's 8 bil ME last era, lmao...jk)

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

good points HE...i like the ideas combined... and add the ME against you when you have losses and are ranked in top 100... like if you get farmed (farmer -gets ME and farmed- loses ME)... so forth on massings... so if someone did get a high rank it is possible to catch them if they are massed and therefor have losses against them to lower their ME. but i think you have said this before HE somewhere. so there push it on admin and see if he slide it in... we try on wednesday maybe... may have to wait though til next era.. but what i have learned is that if everyone is for it then its not a prob with admin.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

I personally like ME the way it is, not going to bother reading everyones post. But why not make glory do something instead of changing ME..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

i say change ME slightly.. so that naq stolen is less weighted.
maybe change
Naquadah Taken(0.0001) to (0.00001)
High Empty
Forum Addict

S1eepy wrote:i say change ME slightly.. so that naq stolen is less weighted.
maybe change
Naquadah Taken(0.0001) to (0.00001)

i saw we allow for full attack logs
and, crush any account that feeds
that shielding works, but can be removed by either party for the cost of Market turn, with 48 hours notice till it's effective.

All ME that is tracked, counts both postive and negitivly
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

good post HE ... i concur ... except ME should rank and glory not. this game is chess game not checkers... people dont want to be ranked one at begining they want to buy UP etc. and build account for end. so out with glory and in with ME... and @sleepy -- yes make naq farmed a smaller amount of ME.
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
HippyFool
Forum Elder

yeah naq stolen should be ranked ALOT less....at the end anyone that wants to win ME rank can just go back and forth with someone until they have stolen hundreds of trillions of naq lol

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)

Return to “Quantum Archives”