Era 19 - Living WorldShips ...its a biggy

Records of the Eras that came before
bigcakes
Forum Elite
Alliance: DSL
Race: WorldEnder
ID: 1908950

Re: Era 19 - Living WorldShips ...its a biggy

rollback definitely sounds like the best plan. sounded like it could of been a fun random multiplier.
kbye
john
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

we are srry admin
and PS
that luck wasn't working 1 per turn
i get 3 consecutive hits
and almost all the time 2 in a row in same turn
i think is better if u remove the luck :)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok - rollback to midnight was not long enough....folks 'figured it out' before that.
era reset - only thing i could do....

i thank you to at least having made it obvious that it was a flaw/hole - early - so the reset was less painful.

anyway - its done. it sux, but its done....
Don't make me use this!!!
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

thanx forum

its 1am here im very drunk and am detirmined to work on up till i have to go to work at 7am its going to be a long night
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

How exactly did I do anything? I never got a single "lucky hit". My and Bilbao bounced some naq between us to build up ME.

All my naq came from hitting people who had already got "lucky" hits.

I tried my best to work out how to get them.. But as I said, didn't get a single one. But I did spend the naq everyone else seemed to be making with ease. Every1 was aware that the wave was going to need to be reset, and that you had been sent an urgent message. Untill then.. Where was the harm in playing with big numbers?

Edit, it was not 100x for beating a higher rank opponent... It was 10,000x the naq, randomly.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

i vas very well behaved and waited for admin to sort out bug
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

S1eepy
Forum Elite

Bug? It was a feature.. A feature that was always going to create insane amounts of naq.

But that's over with now.

As for take 2.. Is a 12 hour PPT going to be enough?
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

it will have to be not as though we have a choice :-D

have just noticed i have no accounts set to war what a pain in the perverbial ass ****

and all alliances have been wiped
Last edited by dark lord tacoma on Fri May 22, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston Churchill

S1eepy
Forum Elite

Oh well, will just make the start of the wave slower, with the farm fest being less significant.

Meh. Either way, time for me to sleep before admin blames me again for ruining his badly thought out features. At least I actualy worked out that infinite gambling with odds in the players favour = infinite naq.. That I'd take the responsibility for.. But I didn't even manage this one :shock:
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Jesus Popsicle....i got no luck this outing! The effect of the roll back was super bad for me ha ha. Not only that but the reason it was superbad is due to my original acount being mashed within the first "live" 24hrs. I was 18th and knocked to oblivion by a "already deleted" account. So, most logical way out? New account with fresh ppt. Done. Old account (one of the earliest q-accounts i might add) gone.

Doing nicely as goauld and taking advantage of the ability to train your units into miners which the people who already had/created their account before did not have the liberty of. Super, it is working, the plot is good.

Reset.

You what?? Argh you (^*%&^$&er, )*(&(%^ing )*(&!! After all i've been through? Ha ha.

Nevermind eh. At least we are all back on equal footing.

-Goo™

p.s. **Filtered** this!! I've no past acheivements left, i deleted them all. What use have i off this account? I'll just delete it and start again thus putting me at an advantage against everyone who has not paid into the game OR done the same as me. smart.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

GhostyGoo wrote:Jesus Popsicle....i got no luck this outing! The effect of the roll back was super bad for me ha ha. Not only that but the reason it was superbad is due to my original acount being mashed within the first "live" 24hrs. I was 18th and knocked to oblivion by a "already deleted" account. So, most logical way out? New account with fresh ppt. Done. Old account (one of the earliest q-accounts i might add) gone.

Doing nicely as goauld and taking advantage of the ability to train your units into miners which the people who already had/created their account before did not have the liberty of. Super, it is working, the plot is good.

Reset.

You what?? Argh you (^*%&^$&er, )*(&(%^ing )*(&!! After all i've been through? Ha ha.

Nevermind eh. At least we are all back on equal footing.

-Goo™

Hows it going Goo? :shock:
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

:shock: Goo <3 :shock:
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Yep...i think with the extra ppt i get from re-creating my account i'll have a small advantage over those who do not pay to play. Those who pay to play are, of course, going to obliterate that advantage by supporting for the bonus. So, at the end of the day my tactic only depends upon a choice of wether or not you wishto keep your quantum history - how much it means to you. I think that's valid and i'm not exploiting anything so..yeah, happy with that. Of course, i'm always open to being debunked.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

Forum wrote:ok - rollback to midnight was not long enough....folks 'figured it out' before that.

i thank you to at least having made it obvious that it was a flaw/hole - early - so the reset was less painful.

maybe next time test server will work and we will find bugs before q wave really starts :-D
just a ideea
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

GhostyGoo wrote:Yep...i think with the extra ppt i get from re-creating my account i'll have a small advantage over those who do not pay to play. Those who pay to play are, of course, going to obliterate that advantage by supporting for the bonus. So, at the end of the day my tactic only depends upon a choice of wether or not you wishto keep your quantum history - how much it means to you. I think that's valid and i'm not exploiting anything so..yeah, happy with that. Of course, i'm always open to being debunked.

Well, I really wouldnt want to lose my history, again. (I already deleted my first account in wave 4) But, sounds good to me if your okay with all that. :lol:

bebita wrote:
Forum wrote:ok - rollback to midnight was not long enough....folks 'figured it out' before that.

maybe next time test server will work and we will find bugs before q wave really starts :-D
just a ideea

At that I would suggest a team of 5-10 players to test the game every wave, perferably people who are trustworthy and maybe even dont play Quantum.

That way no secrets would be leaked, and no one would have an advantage of already knowing everything about a wave.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “Quantum Archives”