Congrats Era 20 - welcome Era 21

Records of the Eras that came before
Zhar
Forum Irregular
Race: BAMF
ID: 5418

Re: Congrats Era 20 - welcome Era 21

Forum wrote:just so folks know, i have been and am working my way through 'loose ends'
I should finish in the next day or 3.

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 pm
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Forum wrote:at that point, or sometime during, i will do an update to the existing era to 'balance' it somewhat so that folks are not way way behind a week into it :)

some other fine tuning in attack etc. will be made as well....i will post the details once complete.

at this point, a lot of the bugs are gone and i am checking the bug forum, topic referenced in the first post of this thread....

you must be joking, right? :lol:

Forum wrote:so - "abandon all hope ye who enter here" ... while it sounds cool...is not applicable yet ;)

](*,) :-k 8-[ :smt117

i agree with you on that. =D> i no longer have hope for Q. [-X
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Armed & Dangerous wrote:i agree with you on that. =D> i no longer have hope for Q. [-X
i dont think admin has either
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie
ID: 0

It could have worked out alot better if the idea's and suggestions that were thrown around in the forum were actually looked over and seriously considered, or even better, implemented!
Perhaps they will be for next era, but in order to get it working right there needs to be much more admin/user communication.

I hope nobody spends any $$$'s on USS this era, I for one am not even going to spend my time, which is FREE...
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient

Ace1102 wrote:I hope nobody spends any $$$'s on USS this era, I for one am not even going to spend my time, which is FREE...

lol, not that i'm exactly in a position to spend $$ on Q i was getting to the point where i WANTED to.... but now i would seriously consider spending $$ on Chaos rather than Quantum.... and i've only just started playing Chaos again... (Which i might suggest to any other's wanting to play a game that doesn't have too many bugs)

I'm hoping that Q get's fixed up then i'll be more inclined, as other's will, to spend $$ on supporting...

Till then, i'll be spending 10% of my time on Q and a heap more on Chaos... (I'm waiting for Admin to change that back to 99% of my time on Q)!!
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Just you watch how much this era sucks...
I'm now going to be massing peoples strikes for the lulz, admin probably should have LISTENED to the SUGGESTIONS people WERE MAKING, to TRY AND HELP him, It should not be this easy for me to mass peoples strikes, but its going to happen for the entire era now, because I CAN.... AND THERE'S NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THE ADMINS DON'T CARE...

Lesson to be learned, maybe more attention should be paid to suggestions made before the era began, about how this is exactly what was going to happen...
IF anyone is silly enough to not have naq in the bank, well then theyre going to be screwed and not able to farm, simple as that...
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient

not that i have any faith in any actions being taken to fix any of these issues but... Why would you make an era called "DEFENSIVE MEASURES" and stack everything so highly on defense and then take away the ability to kill peoples spys... I've now got enough power to quite easily sabb away EVERYONES, well, EVERYTHING.

Unless people start training a hell of a lot more AC troops i think we're going to see everyone's power levels drop CONSIDERABLY. (like to Zero) added to that, as ace was saying, strike is just as easy to mass as last era, and WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF HAVING A MASSIVE DEFENSE WHEN IT CAN BE SABBED.. would have been a different story if you boosted the crap out of the AC Calculations too...

Word to the wise, make sure you've got your AC power WELL over 100bil RIGHT NOW... cause there are ppl that can and, most likely, will sabb all your hard work away..
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Awwh, way to warn everybody, sheeez... you're not supposed to warn them !!! :P

Again, for the record;
Unbreakable Defence + Strike made of GLASS = VERY VERY SILLY....

Should rename this era, StargatePEACE... quantum.stargatepeace.com
Its a safe game for the whole family, since everybody is impossible to mass :P
HippyFool
Forum Elder

alucard110 wrote:Word to the wise, make sure you've got your AC power WELL over 100bil RIGHT NOW... cause there are ppl that can and, most likely, will sabb all your hard work away..

Hard work? :lol: Not so hard when you keep 100% of income without even trying!

6 days left till the end of 2 months...where I will stop UP....then I have 2 choices...Build epic stats, or mass epic stats? :roll:

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

HippyFool wrote:
alucard110 wrote:Word to the wise, make sure you've got your AC power WELL over 100bil RIGHT NOW... cause there are ppl that can and, most likely, will sabb all your hard work away..

Hard work? :lol: Not so hard when you keep 100% of income without even trying!

6 days left till the end of 2 months...where I will stop UP....then I have 2 choices...Build epic stats, or mass epic stats? :roll:

both : P
i will join in the fun!

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
jabujabu
Forum Regular

Ace1102 wrote:Awwh, way to warn everybody, sheeez... you're not supposed to warn them !!! :P

Again, for the record;
Unbreakable Defence + Strike made of GLASS = VERY VERY SILLY....

Should rename this era, StargatePEACE... quantum.stargatepeace.com
Its a safe game for the whole family, since everybody is impossible to mass :P

ace is right!
Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spoiler
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Thought i'd make another post to show admin (if he ever reads this) exactly why he should have listened...

10:00 deleted__gizmo384 441015476739 rum5 1014125966948 Attack defended

Brand new account, obviously could not farm (he tried a few times) got frustrated and deleted it straight away...
This is what you were warned about...
Deerslayer
Fledgling Forumer

Yes I saw also Ace, but for the record...nothing is unmassable...NOTHING!
It is, what it is......
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Maybe not for people who know what they are doing...
but for those who dont;
(See: aqua, bonzo, bela... - To name a few of those who couldn't figure out how to mass me while I was asleep)

However, If you were to hold rank 1 AC and rank 1 defence, there is not much that anyone could do to knock you down a few ranks except mass your strike, which is entirely too easy as proven by me last night :P

It is quite humerous to watch people mass their own strike trying to mass your strike though... especially when said massing attempt does not even leave you with damage to repair... awesome :P

And jimmy;
That guy was not trying to mass anything, that poor sap was only trying to start playing an era 2/3rds of the way through, a newcomer to the game, and guess what... looks like he tore his hair out and deleted his account straight away when he realised that he could not even play...
I cant imagine how peeved he was... "Oh great, I just start this game and I cant even play, whats the point! [/RAGEQUIT]"
And there goes a much needed active player...

EDIT:
A thought occurs...
Usually "theres no such thing as unmassable" would apply, but this era it really doesn't...
You try massing a 4.5 tril defence when you have no strike jimmy :P
especially considering, if you cant breach the defence you do ZERO damage, unmassable really is a term that will be used this era...
jabujabu
Forum Regular

Ace1102 wrote:EDIT:
A thought occurs...
Usually "theres no such thing as unmassable" would apply, but this era it really doesn't...
You try massing a 4.5 tril defence when you have no strike jimmy :P
especially considering, if you cant breach the defence you do ZERO damage, unmassable really is a term that will be used this era...

this is not true...
i've massed strikes with my 20 bil strike versus 1 T defense

Spoiler
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Yeah that is easy to do.. but then try to mass their defence when anyone can do the exact same to your strike...

Rank 1 defence probably in the excess of 4.5-5 trillion now, If i came across a strike that size i'd probably jizz in my pants and then destroy it...
It would take me all of 1 minute to destroy it, total cost of about 30 AT's...
and cost of damage to repair on my end, I would assume to be around the 10 billion mark, quite acceptable losses considering what the other side would have just lost in strike weaps :)

Return to “Quantum Archives”