Era 38: '#f3e5ab' - (The Vanilla Challenge)

Records of the Eras that came before
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Era 38: '#f3e5ab' - (The Vanilla Challenge)

I didn't say she was in control of the whole era from the start. But she could have stopped it and she didn't.

Ok so your income was the top one, then yeah it was based on your income but it was low compared to what it would have been if you hadn't been ascending.
1000 extra techs meant almost 10% bonus, and you had another 10% bonus from having ascended once more. All in all that's 20% bonus on all stats. A bigger covert level means 41% more covert, subtract the 20% bonus you had from ascending & extra techs, they had the same advantage over you in covert than you did in all other stats.
You and I both know that those who were capable of doing it without cheating were running for the victory and that'd destroy their chances of winning.

As for the money - you yourself said you spent between 20 and 30k $ on GW.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Neimenljivi wrote:I didn't say she was in control of the whole era from the start. But she could have stopped it and she didn't.

Ok so your income was the top one, then yeah it was based on your income but it was low compared to what it would have been if you hadn't been ascending.
1000 extra techs meant almost 10% bonus, and you had another 10% bonus from having ascended once more. All in all that's 20% bonus on all stats. A bigger covert level means 41% more covert, subtract the 20% bonus you had from ascending & extra techs, they had the same advantage over you in covert than you did in all other stats.
You and I both know that those who were capable of doing it without cheating were running for the victory and that'd destroy their chances of winning.

As for the money - you yourself said you spent between 20 and 30k $ on GW.

~Jack
Jack, each ascension DID NOT give 10% to stats. it was less than 1% per ascension...

Every point you've been argueing so far is invalid, because your math about everything is off.

2ndly not that it has a thing to do with quantum...

Kikaz wrote:I've spent 6 grand since 2005 wherever that puts me...
This being on ingame black market/supporter packages.
Kikaz wrote:
Total from buying from players and black market, quantum and chaos supporters.. between 20k and 30k.

But I don't even know how accurate that number is because I've made big profits from naq sales and account sales more than once. And a lot of the time I sold my accounts for what I put into them..
Though I've spent 20-30k total, I made back over 80% of that in resource sales and selling those giant accounts I spent the money on for even more cash than I created them for.

The 7 grand total I have gained since that post spent on black market and supporter packages, is all I've for sure lost, not getting back.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Ascending also provides a 10% per level bonus to all stats.
Then I guess the era was even more bugged than it looked.. Although it definitely did seem to give 10% bonus, at least in beginning while I was paying attention.

Well sorry, "only" 7 grand.. If it were all spent for USSs, it'd mean 140 of them.. Just a few ;)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “Quantum Archives”