welcome to a new era!
Going forward, and like the last couple eras, each era will be a little different...or a lot different, as quantum realities are
This era is 'all about you' -ie selfish worlds.
The market is open to all - no need for SS (thus market SS is gone, as is SS bought solely on market). (if anyone feels they lost a legitimate bought SS email support with your ID and name, aproximately when SS was bought, and subject "lost purchased SS in Quantum" - since we used the logs to determine this one, there should not be any....but we will still look )
Full SS (who used $ at any point in any of the 6 previous eras) does not allow player to player transfers (you are too selfish in this reality for that) but does give you a weekly bonus you can use ...
Limits on weekly activities are 1 weekly SS bonus; 2 weekly market trades; 1 PPT bonus.
Mercs die a lot more easily here...your own troops are too selfish to fight before the mercs do
There are a few other smaller changes, but those will be left for discovery.
Going forward, it is unsure if we will announce the changes, since its a new world afterall, and exploring it is one of the challenges/tasks/funs
posted from page 5 for easy reference:
Forum wrote:ok... read all the comments. here is my collective reply.
1) thanks for all who support the changes, and are at least willing to give them a try.. it is quantum worlds after all -why would it be called that if it was the same each time....
2) thanks for those who support me along with the changes, as it is I who am obviously blamed and assigned ulterior motives than making a better game, regards the changes. Diobella thanked by name, all others generally
3) after considering, i have allowed market SS to be bought via ingame goods. it will give the weekly bonus only, and costs 2x multiple. market SS lasts the era only.
4) some clarifications on 'counts' - a player is allowed:
1 full PPT bonus, of any type;
1 weekly SS bonus (naq/untrained units (NOT UP)/partial ppt)
2 market trades. (market is open to ALL players)
They each count separately -ie there are 3 counts...despite a short lived bug (see point below).
[regards ppt, if you forfit the unit/naq bonus for ppt, and get a full ppt ontop, that is 3 days/week of ppt -the least ever. 1 day /week will be 99% more common...if that since many prefer units/naq]
5) this is quantum ... its a different reality than 'main' and nobody has a quantum mirror (its more of a quantum leap scenario, where you are forced from one reality to the next, no choosing....) thus why and how should trading with main happen? The reason the units and transfers were removed, was to make it as self-sufficient as possible, outside of main, so that people who want to play quantum, can.... without being obligated to deal with main, too.... This era is about you, in quantum. you would not even trade with yourself in another reality, you're that selfish here (anyone have a story on how it got this way? )
6) this is an ERA in quantum. It lasts about 3months. then next era will be different.... if you don't like a particular feature of a particular era, say so (ONCE is fine apophis... ) and that is kept in mind for future eras. same goes if you do like something - all these changes came from user request/demands.
7) this era benefits those with $ the least of any to date. is there an advantage? yes... do i want the game to at least pay for itself, yes... can someone win without paying a single cent - yes..and it has been done in previuos eras. and the top 20 or 30 has a lot of people who did not donate that round. and a lot of players who did, traded other players resources to do so.....there are more currencies than the obvious.
on currencies - time is a currency. a lot of people have a lot of time - time that can be spent to maximize your account. some people that donate do so to level that playing field - without hte time, and still a desire to compete, they use other means. neither is wrong nor is any mix of the 2 - and i TRY to structure the game such that if you spend 24hrs/day, or donate regularily, you are not guaranteed anything regards winning or rank, unless you back that up with stellar playing.
9) there was a bug in the counts mentioned above. a couple things counted the wrong thing, or counted two things by mistake. That has been
fixed, and fixed in a way that nobody has 'more' than anyone else, over time.
10) i think this will be a great era. more than ever, every player has to stand on their own, and show what they can do in, as much as possible, a 'solo arena' not tied to how many friends you have, how big your main account it, etc.... its a straight up different reality, where the best in that reality should win it
one last PS- anyone who bought SS with $ in any era since the beginning, kept the SS. We used the logs to ensure we got everyone.
IF you feel you did pay previously, and lost full SS, please simply send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with your username/ID, subject "lost paid quantum SS" AND 1)about when you paid 2)paypal or clickbank 3)if at all possible, also include email used to pay or receipt ID or something that would help track it...