Era - 7 - Selfish Worlds

Records of the Eras that came before
danuboy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

12agnar0k wrote:No Commander
10% u.p , 50% income

That`s why it says your selfish . You don`t have a commander you get more so you`re selfish 8). PS: I`m selfish :twisted:
Draco
Forum Newbie

danuboy wrote:
Black Widow wrote:I still dont see how you can get three days PPT though..

One 48h PPT you buy it on the market with in game resources and one 24h PPT that the SS gives you(only if you don`t chose naq or UUs)

SS bought through ingame market does not give PPT. There is no other way to buy ppt using ingame resources that I am aware of at the moment. The only way to get ppt is to use the 24 hour supporter bonus one or to spend $$ to get it.
Black Widow
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dark Twilight
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 47905

Draco wrote:
danuboy wrote:

One 48h PPT you buy it on the market with in game resources and one 24h PPT that the SS gives you(only if you don`t chose naq or UUs)

SS bought through ingame market does not give PPT. There is no other way to buy ppt using ingame resources that I am aware of at the moment. The only way to get ppt is to use the 24 hour supporter bonus one or to spend $$ to get it.

But the spending of $$ on SS uses up the one bonus you get for being a Full Supporter. Unless of course I have just been unlucky <grin>

Black Widow
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Black Widow wrote:
Draco wrote:
danuboy wrote:

But the spending of $$ on SS uses up the one bonus you get for being a Full Supporter. Unless of course I have just been unlucky <grin>

Black Widow

Do you mean that when you brought a Full SS with $ it also added onto the supporter bonus ? and thus stopped your ability to use your supporter bonus ? if this is the case (it happend to me btu i had already used my supporter bonus so i wasnt affected) i suggest admin corrects this issue asap.
Black Widow
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dark Twilight
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 47905

12agnar0k wrote:
Do you mean that when you brought a Full SS with $ it also added onto the supporter bonus ? and thus stopped your ability to use your supporter bonus ? if this is the case (it happend to me btu i had already used my supporter bonus so i wasnt affected) i suggest admin corrects this issue asap.

Yup thats what happened I was waiting till end of week to get the best benefit from it. Will just have to wait to use it.....
Snakekeeper
Forum Newbie

Dam lost my SS that I got with in game goods. Hope I get my 4 billion NAQ back for it!!!
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Snakekeeper wrote:Dam lost my SS that I got with in game goods. Hope I get my 4 billion NAQ back for it!!!

all ingame ss's were stripped. I think they should be stripped at the begging of each wave imo , because if they dont it incourages multi'ing to sell turns , also why should it last more than one wave, its nto a cash ss, you didnt pay stuff for the ss that you could of payed this wave instead , nope it was only form last wave thus it should end after a wave, if you wish to trade liek ss players with payign for it with $ you should buy a new one at the start of each wave.
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

OK, what's up with this. I save and I save enough Naquadah to get a PPT on Quantum using in game goods, only to find out that you cannot get a PPT on Quantum using in game goods. WTH? Dear Jason, I thought the basic idea was to NOT encourage people to sell their ingame goods for cash, not the reverse. I guess I was wrong. Have a nice wave!
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Shooting Star wrote:OK, what's up with this. I save and I save enough Naquadah to get a PPT on Quantum using in game goods, only to find out that you cannot get a PPT on Quantum using in game goods. WTH? Dear Jason, I thought the basic idea was to NOT encourage people to sell their ingame goods for cash, not the reverse. I guess I was wrong. Have a nice wave!

Mark that the ingame ss only gives you the ability to use supporter bonus's one of these is a 24 hrs ppt, aside from that there will not be much ppt'ing this wave..
chelsealover
Forum Grunt

well all sounds good. ...I guess whatever you're discussing *cough* moaning* cough*. about is all for a good cause. Theyre just trying different things and see what works best.
the3rdlibra

Just wanted to place my name on the 'thank you' list. Quantum still refuses to let me take my life back to the full. I like the new 'selfish' feel to this reality. I hope this is the way forwards. Frankly i'm sick of people bullying my friends because they can't take me on :D I feel as though i can head out in this reality with my own gusto and nothing more besides. That way when i annihilate an entire alliance because one of their members forgot to say 'please', i know that no one is going to have to pay for my actions.

Thank you Kingdom Games LTD, you've made my era hahaha :D

(thats not to say i didnt enjoy the last round too, i especially enjoyed the last era, in fact.

Lastly, to my old friend Diobella, I'm still around, i'm still solo, and i just wanted to say thanks for giving the credit that was clearly due. Had i known faster i would have voiced my opinion sooner.

Cheerio peeps, see yas on the battlefront.
diobella
Forum Grunt

Thank you, the3rdlibra :). I believe you told me during the first wave that Quantum is each man for himself, and that's basically how I've played other than upholding personal friendships and honor-bound agreements. I think this will be the best wave yet.

The next few months should be interesting at least, and probably quite telling in the results. Best of luck, all.
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

And, if this wave were about being every man for himself, I wouldn't mind. But it isn't. It's every checkbook for itself. Quantum Wave 7: In Search of Cash. There is no skill in throwing money at the game. None! It doesn't show how good a player you are, just how rich you are. If you really want a wave that is every man for himself, ban the marketplace entirely, ban SS, USS, any type of money enhancements. Let's see how everyone plays from a level playing field. Then, you would find out who the truly good players are. Until then, it is a cash fest, and he who throws the most cash wins.
ph30nix
Forum Intermediate

okay enough about people spending cash for SS yea it gives you an advantage but ya know it should you are giving money to help keep this game running so you should get something, and also that "advantage" doesnt last forever sure you will end up with a few k more troops and more cash then everyone but one mass and thats gone REAL fast not to mention you are taking far greater losses when you farm someone or if someone manages to attack you and succed your losing that much more troops and that much more in repairs. Now i agree accessive use of it is bad. But it still takes skill and luck to maintain that lead i remember last wave everyone was all pissed off cause someone bought 8 $50 SS EIGHT thats $400 2.5k troops and probably about 1/2 bil naq right off the bat, i forget who it was but i know they gave up half way threw the wave because they were beaten down daily by people who hadn't paid a dime. And there were others who spent around $200 who also didnt even come close to finishing in the top 500. so yea it sucks at start but if you play smart you can catch up all it would take is maybe 2-3 good naq hits
You'll be missed
Shooting Star
Forum Irregular

And do you know why people like me were able to keep up with the cash cows last wave and not this wave? Because last wave we could buy PPTs with ingame goods and get at least a small boost to our UP and a couple of days' protection to protect us from the predation of those who bought their way to the top. Not so this wave. I agree that people who spend money should get some advantage, but I don't think that people who cannot afford to spend money (or cannot afford to spend money now, though they could when they first started playing the game) should be unduly punished and not allowed to at least compete with the cash people. It is impossible for someone who has not spent cash to boost their army size and UP to epic proportions to keep up with those that have this wave. We have no means at our disposal to increase our UP by a significant amount and give us protection to build up our accounts so that we can have a fighting chance.

Return to “Quantum Archives”