Era - 7 - Selfish Worlds

Records of the Eras that came before
jazzydog14
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

(caugh)
Last edited by jazzydog14 on Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

divide the size by 4.. thats your actual size.
jazzydog14
Fledgling Forumer

that was divided by 4...hee hee..
Reeb
Forum Regular

I think it's been long enough that I can honestly say this wave isn't that great. Guess quantum isn't my thing. If you don't have an alliance feeding you naq, have deep $ pockets, or have absolutely no life whatsoever, you can't really compete.
Started playing at 13:46:04 14th January 2006.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Reeb wrote:I think it's been long enough that I can honestly say this wave isn't that great. Guess quantum isn't my thing. If you don't have an alliance feeding you naq, have deep $ pockets, or have absolutely no life whatsoever, you can't really compete.

you can compete you will just have to settle with not winning.

And the peopel yuou dunb that "have no life whatsoevere" this is unfactual , sgw is there lfie, they spend most of there time playign it and would rather play it than get a job work 16 hours a day coem home eat and go to sleep , tbh it may nto be great for your balance sheet but there is nothing wrong with peopel who do this it is there decision and to say "they have no life" is unfounded
jazzydog14
Fledgling Forumer

here here, i agree with ag...lol.....
DrJ
Forum Irregular

jazzydog14 wrote:im 16, and in washington state, where im at, i am totally legal and of age....

ROFL!! :P :P :-D :-D :lol: :lol:

Legal to go to prison? Legal to drive a car?
DrJ
Forum Irregular

Reeb wrote:I think it's been long enough that I can honestly say this wave isn't that great. Guess quantum isn't my thing. If you don't have an alliance feeding you naq, have deep $ pockets, or have absolutely no life whatsoever, you can't really compete.

Complete and utter nonsense in my opinion. You can still do well without either.
Reeb
Forum Regular

No, it's not. There's no way this wave that I could get near the top 10 without spending a boatload of cash, but I might be able to massy massy instead. :twisted:

The only ones in that area that haven't have whole alliances feeding them naq. Ever notice all those ppl with 0 defense going on PPT once (sometimes even twice, that's right, some actually pay the $10 infusion bonus just to feed others) a week but never improving stats? They are making deals with others on private forums to give the time that their PPT ends, load of doo doo if you ask me.
Started playing at 13:46:04 14th January 2006.
Black Widow
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Dark Twilight
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 47905

Reeb wrote:No, it's not. There's no way this wave that I could get near the top 10 without spending a boatload of cash, but I might be able to massy massy instead. :twisted:

The only ones in that area that haven't have whole alliances feeding them naq. Ever notice all those ppl with 0 defense going on PPT once (sometimes even twice, that's right, some actually pay the $10 infusion bonus just to feed others) a week but never improving stats? They are making deals with others on private forums to give the time that their PPT ends, load of doo doo if you ask me.

I would have loved to have people feeding me but never have in quantum and doubt I ever will. Infact I have not even been paying attention to Quantum for well over a month and I am still near the first page.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Black Widow wrote:
Reeb wrote:No, it's not. There's no way this wave that I could get near the top 10 without spending a boatload of cash, but I might be able to massy massy instead. :twisted:

I would have loved to have people feeding me but never have in quantum and doubt I ever will. Infact I have not even been paying attention to Quantum for well over a month and I am still near the first page.

thanks for telling me, i would have kicked you out to let you be a farm mr inactive.
Olsson/The Justice
Fledgling Forumer

i hope that the game earned a lot of $ based on supporting the site, so for the next wave i hope that at least 1 full ppt comes back and that we can send resources like in 8 era..

I think that the game was over, at least for first 3 places at the beggining when massive advantage was made bassed on the full suporter bonuses.

I really didnt like this wave so i hope for some changes next wave.. thats my opinion, others got their own...
floophead_III
Forum Expert

I think a simple fix should be done to ensure buyers can't dominate the game. Simply remove the UP bonus from SS and USS bonuses. More AT or naq would be fine to compensate, but it's the UP that makes it really imbalanced.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

Return to “Quantum Archives”