Records of the Eras that came before
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

The inbox seems different
The best weapons cost higher (at least for replicators lol)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Current Exchange rates:
33,333,000 Naquadah for 1,000 Turns for 10USD.
You can 'mix and match' 2 different resources if you wish.

Are you kidding me? :shock: I mean it should be much less naq, no one can or could afford it...

But for the rest, nice work ;-) Just please, bring back 48 hour PPT or at least make bonus PPT 48 hours instead of 24 hours...And if there's only 1 MT please make that using bonuses doesn't count as market turn...

Regards Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Apocalypse. wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:I've been away for quantum for a while but I thought I'd at least see the start of this wave through. So, is there any place where I can find out what all this new stuff does? Technology? And what about the bizarro theme? Does that mean my asgard account will now kick ass like a tauri? Or do I just get the crummy defense and no bonus?

nice to see u up and about buddy i feel like less of a dinosuar now .

Haha, well it feels like that doesn't it, with all the other prehistoric creatures leaving :P Feel like stirring up some good old quantum trouble this era?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Sleipnir wrote:Haha, well it feels like that doesn't it, with all the other prehistoric creatures leaving :P Feel like stirring up some good old quantum trouble this era?

Hell Yes !

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
danuboy
Forum Irregular

I`ve noticed that the tech to asgards are changed and I`m sure that to other races are changes too. Last wave there were 3 def upgrades, this wave I`m not so sure... The starting fortification is Fortification Asgard Defended City wich was 2nd in era 7.... The next upgrade gives +50% def bonus and has the name Asgard Defended Planet witch was the 3rd upgrade last wave and gave +100%. The upgrades last wave gave +30% 40% and 100% bonus, this wave I don`t know... Atm I don`t really know what race I`ll chose. Depends on what the techs bonus will be...
Beta Ray Bill
Fledgling Forumer

The new login codes makes me think I'm doing time. :-D
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Beta Ray Bill wrote:The new login codes makes me think I'm doing time. :-D

lol

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
floophead_III
Forum Expert

Ironically I was planning on going asgard this wave, but it looks like tauri is the asgard now. I get to stay as the race with the sexiest women! =D
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

Beta Ray Bill
Fledgling Forumer

FYI, I've reverted to my mortal form and given up my asgardian powers for a life as a Tauri. However, I can't seem to find those sexy women that you are talking about. I would love to increase the UP on them if just you tell me. :-D

Tauri new motto - "Make love not war"
Toa of Pi
Forum Grunt

Well, this is interesting. I was planning on going Goa'uld for this ear (for the income bonus, but also for the special tech), but I think I'll stay as asgard. I like that I can build a semi-decent strike without it costing too much to repair.
radamanthos
Forum Newbie

Beta Ray Bill wrote:FYI, I've reverted to my mortal form and given up my asgardian powers for a life as a Tauri. However, I can't seem to find those sexy women that you are talking about. I would love to increase the UP on them if just you tell me. :-D

I cant seem to find them either...
So will there or wont there be trading this wave?
edit: my bad, didnt see the string on that. no trading this wave (=
GAT-X207
Forum Expert

stopped qwars at era 6 and dropped it alltogether for good. so now u must use x race changes in order to stay active. how easy will it be to change race?
who needs submarines anyway, those little black boats just keep sinking under the water anyway.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

floophead_III wrote:Ironically I was planning on going asgard this wave, but it looks like tauri is the asgard now. I get to stay as the race with the sexiest women! =D

you mean replicators? since replicators make better lovers you know.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
[TA] Ryan Uy
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Human
ID: 9035

:shock: im gould and now i have to change

noooooooo........... :-D
[DDE] Bastion
Forum Intermediate

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
floophead_III wrote:Ironically I was planning on going asgard this wave, but it looks like tauri is the asgard now. I get to stay as the race with the sexiest women! =D

you mean replicators? since replicators make better lovers you know.

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~

Is miss that "Reps make better lovers" sig...

Return to “Quantum Archives”