Era 8 - Bizzaro Worlds

Records of the Eras that came before
ThanatozZ
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Profitteroles wrote:
ThanatozZ wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:Omg DD and Omega wont have any enemies left at this rate ><

Don't worry. They seem to have a knack for pissing people off with their high and mighty act. There may not be worthy enemies, but there will be enemies aplenty.

Hmmmmm i have a strange feeling you might be talking about me :-D :-D

What gives you that idea? :-D No, it's not just you. It has something to do with being in the biggest alliance. Usually when you ask nicely enough, people will be considerate and stop farming you. But some people think, why the heck would I do that? I'm in Omega, they can't hurt me. So they end up thinking they're better than everyone else, and that they can do everything. This attitude tends to provoke aggression. And seeing as this is quantum and gets reset every 3 months anyway, people tend to be willing to throw away their chances at winning, and play for destruction. I was in Omega back in wave 1 or 2, long ago. I saw the mentality in some of its members. Apparently being polite only gets you so far. I'm afraid blazing guns will have to suffice for the rest of the way.
Profitteroles
Forum Regular

ThanatozZ wrote:
Profitteroles wrote:
ThanatozZ wrote:
12agnar0k wrote:Omg DD and Omega wont have any enemies left at this rate ><

Don't worry. They seem to have a knack for pissing people off with their high and mighty act. There may not be worthy enemies, but there will be enemies aplenty.

Hmmmmm i have a strange feeling you might be talking about me :-D :-D

What gives you that idea? :-D No, it's not just you. It has something to do with being in the biggest alliance. Usually when you ask nicely enough, people will be considerate and stop farming you. But some people think, why the heck would I do that? I'm in Omega, they can't hurt me. So they end up thinking they're better than everyone else, and that they can do everything. This attitude tends to provoke aggression. And seeing as this is quantum and gets reset every 3 months anyway, people tend to be willing to throw away their chances at winning, and play for destruction. I was in Omega back in wave 1 or 2, long ago. I saw the mentality in some of its members. Apparently being polite only gets you so far. I'm afraid blazing guns will have to suffice for the rest of the way.

And once again someone wants to make this about omega tell me why the hell i should stop attacking you just coz you sent me a message everybody that gets attack does the same, the only ppl i dont attack are allies, ppl i know and ppl with a higher defence if you dont fall into any of those catagories then why should i not attack you. This is by far the fairest wave of all nobody has had unfair head starts so if you are behind its your own damm fault.
ThanatozZ
Forum Newbie

Profitteroles wrote:And once again someone wants to make this about omega tell me why the hell i should stop attacking you just coz you sent me a message everybody that gets attack does the same, the only ppl i dont attack are allies, ppl i know and ppl with a higher defence if you dont fall into any of those catagories then why should i not attack you. This is by far the fairest wave of all nobody has had unfair head starts so if you are behind its your own damm fault.

See the 'tude I told you about? I remained polite through the whole thing, yet you don't seem to be able to do that. It's your good right to continue on farming me. I can't help it that there's no other decent farms out there. But like I said, you're making enemies. Not my fault. I was nice. I asked. You refused. Don't come complaining when your defense is lying in ruins. I wasn't the one who just had to be an ass.

I don't want to make this about Omega. But I bet you will come payback time. I'll point you back here then. See if you still want to keep them out then.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

parts of omega can be annoying... when we were farming a few days ago, we managed to hit someone who apparently is a friend of corkscrew, but not member of omega, so he (corkscrew) decided to decleare war on us... but he could probably have been worse, as he has only attacked us a few times after that... but it would have been nice to know who that friend was...

but please note, we have no hard feelings against omega, as we know better than to try defeating them (especially not with minimal attack...)...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
ThanatozZ
Forum Newbie

Zeratul wrote:parts of omega can be annoying... when we were farming a few days ago, we managed to hit someone who apparently is a friend of corkscrew, but not member of omega, so he (corkscrew) decided to decleare war on us... but he could probably have been worse, as he has only attacked us a few times after that... but it would have been nice to know who that friend was...

but please note, we have no hard feelings against omega, as we know better than to try defeating them (especially not with minimal attack...)...

Please, don't mention Omega. Apparently it has nothing to do with Omega. So until Profi here involves them further, let's leave them out of it. So please disregard my earlier comments that Omega will have enemies aplenty this wave. I was wrong. Some of its more annoying members will have enemies. But of course they will kindly leave the rest of the alliance out of it.
Profitteroles
Forum Regular

ThanatozZ wrote:I remained polite through the whole thing, yet you don't seem to be able to do that.

And at what point was i rude

Profitteroles wrote:Is what a no? you havent asked me a question.

ThanatozZ wrote:Dammit, I asked you nicely. I was upgrading my UP there. So I ask you one more time, will you stop farming me? Or do I need to set myself some different goals for this wave?

Profitteroles wrote:Look im sorry but this is quantum its every man for himself and there are very little good naq hits out there as it is without removing everybody and anybody that sends me a pm

ThanatozZ wrote:Fine, so you want to farm me 5 times a day? OK with me, but don\'t expect me to roll over and play dead. Don\'t be surprised if I take it out on you further down the road.

As far as i can see from this you was the one with the 'tude not me
ThanatozZ
Forum Newbie

Strategic selection of messages you got there. From what I see here, the only impolite thing I said was dammit. And that was just uttering my frustration about getting 700k stolen just as I was farming and upgrading my UP with it. I had 200k out, get another 500k out and immediately clicked the training button. Meaning you must have attacked me for that lousy 200k after I repeatedly asked you not to farm me every turn. And then when I give you a fair heads up that I may hold a grudge, this is what I get:

DONT THREATEN ME!!!!!!! farming is part of the game if you cant handle it then maybe you shouldnt be playing.

So I explained (kindly again, I think I'm going to get a patience award sometime soon) it was not a threat yet, just a simple explanation that some people don't like being farmed and may eventually get aggressive.

Then I get this:

why the hell i should stop attacking you

if you are behind its your own damm fault.

I never complained about being behind. I asked you to stop farming me so frequently. I didn't even ask you to set peace or stop farming completely. Most n00bs would have showered you with all the profanities they could think of. Oh, and just keep it coming BTW. I see you hit me again this turn while I was typing this message. I couldn't care less anymore. Just keep coming, I'll remember it.
Profitteroles
Forum Regular

ThanatozZ wrote:Strategic selection of messages you got there. From what I see here, the only impolite thing I said was dammit. And that was just uttering my frustration about getting 700k stolen just as I was farming and upgrading my UP with it. I had 200k out, get another 500k out and immediately clicked the training button. Meaning you must have attacked me for that lousy 200k after I repeatedly asked you not to farm me every turn. And then when I give you a fair heads up that I may hold a grudge, this is what I get:

DONT THREATEN ME!!!!!!! farming is part of the game if you cant handle it then maybe you shouldnt be playing.

So I explained (kindly again, I think I'm going to get a patience award sometime soon) it was not a threat yet, just a simple explanation that some people don't like being farmed and may eventually get aggressive.

Then I get this:

why the hell i should stop attacking you

if you are behind its your own damm fault.

I never complained about being behind. I asked you to stop farming me so frequently. I didn't even ask you to set peace or stop farming completely. Most n00bs would have showered you with all the profanities they could think of. Oh, and just keep it coming BTW. I see you hit me again this turn while I was typing this message. I couldn't care less anymore. Just keep coming, I'll remember it.

Ill tell you what how about instead of sending pms and telling me 'you're gonna remember it' and 'ill get you back' you acctually build a bigger defence like everyone else whe gets attacked ive already set 4 ppl to neutral whos defences i cant get through anymore its the way the game is played.

you are not the only one whos been on the other end of farming ask Zaphor last wave he didnt give me room to breathe i sent him only one message with a link to a screen shot i took of my attack logs other than that i just shut up and built a defence past his strike.
ThanatozZ
Forum Newbie

Profitteroles wrote:Ill tell you what how about instead of sending pms and telling me 'you're gonna remember it' and 'ill get you back' you acctually build a bigger defence like everyone else whe gets attacked ive already set 4 ppl to neutral whos defences i cant get through anymore its the way the game is played.

you are not the only one whos been on the other end of farming ask Zaphor last wave he didnt give me room to breath i sent him only one message with a link to a screen shot i took of my attack logs other than that i just shut up and built a defence past his strike.

I tried sending one message. But there was no response.

I also tried building a defense. But every time I hit the 29 minute mark and try to buy a weapon, all I have left is 0-50k naq. Try building a defense with that. My defense WAS pretty good, but it only takes 1 person to break it every turn and soon enough you're behind. Besides, Asgard defense ain't what it used to be. I'll give it another go. But the fact that you gave no kindness will not be forgotten. Don't expect mercy if ever the tables are turned.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

stop whining thantozz take it to pm's.

The rest of us dont care for your arguement that someone farms you too much because that is in essense silly.

And btw , if one person from an alliance annoys someone enough peopel start attackign its other members out of spite se your wrogn about the peopel not otu of kindness rubbish.
ThanatozZ
Forum Newbie

12agnar0k wrote:stop whining thantozz take it to pm's.

And again, I tried. Then I made a comment out here, not mentioning any names, and Profi had to jump on it. I will try to stop it but I consider it impolite not to answer a person.
Rienna
Really Rienna :p
Alliance: T I T α N S
Race: Tollen
ID: 91926
Alternate name(s): La Reine Du Chaos

Guys - this isn't the place for this discussion. at all. take it to pm's, msn, wherever, but not forums.

on a side note, I was getting farmed every turn, so I just keep up-ping my def. no point in having a huge up if I can't keep the naq to train them.

I need more turns. :(
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I found a bug...I tried to blackmail (block) one pearson 2 times but it isn't working. I still get messages of this person and it's annoying :evil: Please fix it asap cause I don't wanna get any new message from this guy :evil:

Regards Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
mgexiled
Forum Grunt

this is the second wave i've played and i have to say i am thoroughly enjoying quantum stargate wars. although i stayed during wave 7, i began at the beginning of wave 8 - bizarro worlds. i like the idea of negative advantages and the increase cost of motherships to make them more rare. i love the community here and look forward to knowing alot of you in the future. i wonder for future waves, a choice of new races like The Ori or The Wraith? Just a thought.
mgexiled
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

well yes being polite is always a good things :P

i like this wave too, im being bizzaree im attacking :D

Return to “Quantum Archives”