Era 9 - 1-WAY POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP WORLDS

Records of the Eras that came before
Taxxy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

raiding is kind of a counter balance for not being able to untrain, u can regain things much easier which is cool
It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Forum wrote:ok - the 'training' issue fixed.
was a combo of some poor coding on my part, combined with only IE not compensating :)
so all browsers but IE seemed to work (and of course i forgot to test on IE.... :? )

anyway - IE and other browsers now work fine...

thanks forum :-D
HippyFool
Forum Elder

changed race and now my stats are 0 in everything....even though i trained stuff into spys etc etc.

i waited a turn and still the same..bug maybe?

*edit* - also it seems i am getting the covert power i should be its just that its showing as 0 and giving me a bad rank..
Taxxy
Forum Irregular

When changing race, all of your current stats and weapons WILL BE LOST!
You will lose your commander, and all your technology.
You will LOSE everything in your offsite storage (the 'bank'),
you will also LOSE all trained and super-trained units and covert operatives (spies).
You will KEEP your covert skills, unit production, mothership, miners, untrained military, mercs, and on hand resources.

If you wish to keep your current stats or weapons or commander or technology or trained units,or covert agents, or 'banked' resources, do NOT change your race. Such is the cost of a transformation.

you should of read lol
HippyFool
Forum Elder

before i changed race i had 1 spy and nothing else, no weapons or anything. I then changed race and after changing race got 5 spys and some attack and defence weps and attack and defence units.

Key word - after.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

HippyFool wrote:before i changed race i had 1 spy and nothing else, no weapons or anything. I then changed race and after changing race got 5 spys and some attack and defence weps and attack and defence units.

Key word - after.

well i just bought another weapon and it seems to have fixed all my problems...

if you fixed it thanks..if not then oh well that was crazy lol!
Saintdeath
Fledgling Forumer

§upernovå wrote:I like how main and q are simple, ascended and chaos have to many options ect and it seems q now has that which sucks

and how the ppt varies sucks lol, i mean it would be good if you didnt have a clue about when you could swipe every1's naq

and 3ird so many people start with 350 odd k and i start with 50 haha

Eh, I disagree. I think main is too boring, chaos is waaaaay more fun and looks like Q will be now as well. :)

Admin, you get awesomeness points for this. 8)
Beta Ray Bill
Fledgling Forumer

This wave looks unrecoverable if you get massed because of the ability to raid and the inability to untrain. The only hope seems to be to watch your account like a hawk at the last 48 - 24 hours and use Polarized Shield. Rank drop due to the massing will protect the untrained units a little but not much.

Maybe everyone will finish without any defenses as Goa'ulds attack for untrained units. :lol:
Borek
Forum Addict

Beta Ray Bill wrote:This wave looks unrecoverable if you get massed because of the ability to raid and the inability to untrain. The only hope seems to be to watch your account like a hawk at the last 48 - 24 hours and use Polarized Shield. Rank drop due to the massing will protect the untrained units a little but not much.

Maybe everyone will finish without any defenses as Goa'ulds attack for untrained units. :lol:

Yup, this wave is going to be a good one i think, i've already swapped to goa'uld, hehe.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

why would you have a lot of untrained?
not only can you train them, but there is now the ability to have the GAME train them for you!!
anyone sitting on a large untrained count has done so due to their own actions/decisions ...

Beta Ray Bill wrote:This wave looks unrecoverable if you get massed because of the ability to raid and the inability to untrain. ...[and] protect the untrained units
Borek
Forum Addict

Forum wrote:why would you have a lot of untrained?
not only can you train them, but there is now the ability to have the GAME train them for you!!
anyone sitting on a large untrained count has done so due to their own actions/decisions ...

Beta Ray Bill wrote:This wave looks unrecoverable if you get massed because of the ability to raid and the inability to untrain. ...[and] protect the untrained units
Previous waves it has been the custom to "hold back" for the final build, with raiding, autotraining and no untraining it makes that strategy fairly redundant. Not complaining, it's a good thing, will force people to adapt, but Beta Ray Bill is partly right, recovering from a massing will be tougher than before without mercs to abuse, UU's to keep back, miners to untrain etc.

It's great that we have a new wave sufficiently different to force players to think past the tried and trusted strategies. Like the rest of us BRB you will have to adapt as best you can :)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Wow too complicated for me, this wave is :shock:
Dark_Phoenix

I have to say, I'm loving the changes this time around, and once I got past the grumble that the wave started at 04:00(GMT) I'm enjoying it.

Thanks Admin, you've made me a happy man. :D
Taxxy
Forum Irregular

Saintdeath wrote:Eh, I disagree. I think main is too boring, chaos is waaaaay more fun and looks like Q will be now as well. :)

Admin, you get awesomeness points for this. 8)

lol chaos is too many number to calculate, makes it hard lol
™Fûr¥
Forum Irregular

Am I like the only one off ppt. I been going through pages and pages of attack lists and not one is off ppt, I know the times supposed to be different but damn I sure cant even find 1 off except me lol.

Return to “Quantum Archives”