Honours and Awards

Era 9 - 1-WAY POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP WORLDS

comments can go here :)
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

'A new era will begin: 23:32'

This could be a very long 23 hours :lol: been like that all day :P is it a feature of this wave? :roll:
although i do like the comment on the home page
"(Population decisions done, cannot be undone. Each action continues to build upon itself...)"
Sounds like a fun wave for those participating :) and a lot more decisions without the untraining ability
Lord Me
Forum Irregular

lmao

still 23 hours till next wave. .. since . . . 8 hours ago ??? yup. . . mmm its a wise decision but i think there shouldnt be miners in market as last wave. . .its should be like the mercs. . some miners every turn. . its better than just billions. .
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Era will begin at 23:32 game time I belive not in 23:32 hours/mins

Also admin, I hope that miners will be able to untrain, because if not there will be much less naq in game and we don't want this, do we? :-D

Also can we get any more detailes about this era?

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
ph30nix
Forum Intermediate

id be happy if they start the wave at a more normal time instead of middle of the night :( or at the very least give us like 12 hours PPT so people can get there stuff in order.
You'll be missed
Borek
Forum Addict

yeah, longer starting PPT would be nice, say 1 day. Also if there isn't a way to buy more than 5k turns per week AGAIN i'm not even gonna bother playing. I'm sick and tired of scraping around for AT's to mass people with, for the love of god bring back 3 market trades per week with 2 resource for 48 hr ppts like the "good old days".

The limit of 1 MT per week would be fine if inter-player trading was still allowed, but 5k turns + whatever you earn each week is a sad joke for a war game. If you mass anyone under the current rules you pretty much throw away your account as all those turns are not able to be used for farming, nor can you buy anymore until the next week, it's pathetic and not much fun.

People with a life need 2x 48 hr ppts for resource as an option again, it helps keep the player market stocked and is a sacrifice for safety tactical option that there was never any reason to change. The arguement that there were too many people on PPT is flawed, i had more wars when it was 3 MT's per week than i could possibly hope to have with 1, half the fun was playing the waiting game for someone to come off a ppt so they could be savagely massed, lol. Now it's only the people who pay who are safe, good for the game funds of course, but i really think there has to be a better way to reward donations whilst still letting non-payers take ppt's once they buy Market SS. 1x24 hrs is a joke even if it is free.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Olsson/The Justice
Fledgling Forumer

give 2 ppt option back
saluki2002
Forum Newbie

I like the idea of a longer ppt at start for those of us who live where it falls in the middle of the night. At LEAST 12 hours is needed preferably 24.
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

I Think the PPT should be extended to 48 hours. 1 or 2 available per week.. doesn't really matter. And have no starting PPT. Just start every one out in the open. There will be some farming but it would prevent the end of start PPT free-4-all farming. A lot of people miss out on that farm fest because of life commitments like work or sleep.
Also when are untrained mercs going to become useful for something... something could be a requirement to have x-amount of untrained mercs for x-amount of trained UU and or mercs.
good luck in the new era everyone.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Just by the population decisions cannot be undone thing I dont like that.

Defintly not playing this wave.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
ph30nix
Forum Intermediate

devildog wrote:I Think the PPT should be extended to 48 hours. 1 or 2 available per week.. doesn't really matter. And have no starting PPT. Just start every one out in the open. There will be some farming but it would prevent the end of start PPT free-4-all farming. A lot of people miss out on that farm fest because of life commitments like work or sleep.
Also when are untrained mercs going to become useful for something... something could be a requirement to have x-amount of untrained mercs for x-amount of trained UU and or mercs.
good luck in the new era everyone.

devildog its already like that everyone comes off game start PPT with about 200k naq out the people who are up and ready to play at that time are able to tear threw there turns and get a few mil naq right off the bat and have a big lead over everyone else and once you get that lead its not hard to keep it.

and untrained mercs have always been nothing more then an army fluffer, just ment to throw off an enemies idea of your forces.
You'll be missed
devildog
Fledgling Forumer
Race: USMC
ID: 82504101

Dont know if it would be possible but make it so that your not in game until you log in. That way everyone starts at zero and only active players are available for hits...
saluki2002
Forum Newbie

I like devildog's idea assuming he means you are not accumulating naq or uu till you log in the first time.
Borek
Forum Addict

a short ppt would be fine if it started when you logged in the 1st time after the reset, which i think is what DD is saying. That way the huge farm-fest after the ppts ALL drop would be over and people would know that whilst they may not be gaining anything before they log in, at least when they do they will have their short ppt and starter naq etc to spend safely.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

perhaps a ppt till one logs in first time? limited to a max of a few days, that is...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Quantum Archives”