Era 9 - 1-WAY POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP WORLDS

Records of the Eras that came before
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Did i mention i love you forum, YOU AND YOUR DAMN tweaks, makes me change everything, stupid me, lost out on UP and Income damn tweaks :-D
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
High Empty
Forum Addict

I love Q, BUT HATE YOU for bringing it to me

OH nice little mod i just found SO SO nice.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
floophead_III
Forum Expert
ID: 0

ok, pardon the interruption, but Forum, PLEASE, address the issues in chaos. People are getting seriously irked at what's going on there, and many people are under the impression you're ignoring them. Please can you look into chaos matters for everyone's sake on that server.

Mods please please please do not edit this out it's vitally important that Forum actually open communication with the chaos players.

and to keep it mildly on task... Quantum is fun again, hurray.
Never underestimate the stupidity of your enemies.

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

@floophead: admin said yesterday that he will set of an entire week for chaos soon, so lots of work will be done then...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
the3rdlibra

:D

I'm loving logging in after the night-time to find my newborn baby super soldiers awaiting me :D

Priceless... come on boys, 'tis milking time at the armoury rofl rofl rofl. Endless rofls.
High Empty
Forum Addict

shh you wern't suppose to say anything!

but to the more important point, you think as super admin you could add the same Raid, Attack and recon images into the main pages in Q, as since there so many PPT, that would help greatly.
High Empty
Forum Addict

Another comment, would it be possible that on random days the whole server gets 14-20 hours of ppt added to spice things up
urogard
Forum Elder

high empty wrote:Another comment, would it be possible that on random days the whole server gets 14-20 hours of ppt added to spice things up

lol would be funny but i'd say it should be like 4-8 hours and maybe jump randomly between a % of the players (dunno, maybe 2)
the3rdlibra

Looks like your request has been granted guys.

ERA 9 : ULTIMATE PPT WAVE...

although, somehow, with all the ppt being handed out, i seem to have been forgotten. I wish i had enough battle turns and enough computer power to run a script which auto attacked everyone in the game with one turn, then go through the results and find out the percentage of people on ppt at the moment. I'm quite sure the result would be somewhat alarming. Well, alarming to know but mostly academic for those of us actually trying to play the damn thing.
PwnReaper
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 1906051

The game is cool.
I understand the training protocol clearly.
I don't know about everyone else but I understood it as soon as i saw it.
the3rdlibra

I understood it perfectly. What i don;t understand, or rather what i would like a little explaination regards is why i finished my ppt (free) fully 10 hours ago while seemingly 40+% of the game is still enjoying the luxury of protection?
High Empty
Forum Addict

cause that way he could do it so that it wouldn't crash the game when 300 people ran for the naq
inzenir
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TSA / TDSA

why can't i use market? it says, that an era end or beginning is too close... But rates are changing, so someone IS trading on the market... please tell me what to do!
lizzard11120
Fledgling Forumer

forum used the market probably for a test or something, but otherwise it isn't open yet
Borek
Forum Addict

the3rdlibra wrote:I understood it perfectly. What i don;t understand, or rather what i would like a little explaination regards is why i finished my ppt (free) fully 10 hours ago while seemingly 40+% of the game is still enjoying the luxury of protection?
Remember people have their Supporter status bonus ppt to take, plus a new 3x24 hr SS bonus ppt option, plus the normal donation for a 48 hr ppt. So yeah, there's a fair few still on ppt atm, hehe.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Quantum Archives”