Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Regarding Ascension to Main

Cheers, missed that before.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Mathlord wrote:Cheers, missed that before.
Yes, sorry. I realise that is a risk of using spoilers, just thought the post was getting long already. :oops:
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:Exactly. Plenty of choices, many ways to bring your ideas to life.

Regarding stats; please read up on my answers before you re-post a question, thanks! :D
I quote from my earlier post on this page, and have unspoilered the details.

Juliette wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm going to fire another question, what cov levels/MS are we looking at?
UP/Army etc. what are these accounts starting with?
I will list the statistics as they are currently for someone who ascends at this very moment (values taken from the code).

Code: Select all

Naquadah on hand:      2,000,000
Naquadah in bank:      52,055,003,627,520
Bank size:             52,055,003,627,520
Unit Production:       250,000 /day
Attack Turns:          4,000 (2,000 generic + 2,000 personal)
Covert level:          35
Anticovert level:      34
Tech:                  All technologies; MS tech lvl 8.

Population:
Attackers:             1,000,000
Super Attackers:       10,000,000
Attack Mercs:          1,000,000
Defenders:             1,000,000
Super Defenders:       10,000,000
Defence Mercs:         1,000,000
Untrained:             50,000,000
Miners:                100,000,000
Lifers:                0
Spies:                 50,000,000
Assassins:             1,000,000
Total Fighting Force:  225,000,000

Mothership:
Shields:               100,000
Weapons:               150,000
Fleets:                100,000

Protection:            720 min

Does that mean the base Bank size is that, as shouldn't it increase to the cost of 36 (206 tril or so) due to one of the more recent updates?
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Quite likely. I would assume that it would go to the level it has to have on the next turn change, as bank size is subject to many factors. The bank size as it is is just to have enough space for the starting funds, it will adapt to the covert level when it changes (i.e. whenever you train an income unit, or check the income explanation, if I am not mistaken).
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

Is there a reason why it does not come with an average ascended account as well? I know people have been talking about how it seems a bad idea to have an untouchable account, though I'm sure it will be fixed similarly to people on vacation in ascended. It just seems like it would make more sense to come with some kinda ascended account that was like the average, but allow the person using it to decide if they want to be daimon, vacation or whatever with it.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

HippyFool
Forum Elder

™LoT wrote:3.How much time we will wait to can play again NG after last ascension (20 level) and if i have when i ascend 1 tril Naq(for exemple ) i will have it when i will be on lev 25??

Hmm yeah I want to know the answer to this too. I remember someone telling me that once you ascend to level 20, your NG account goes on vacation for 2 weeks.

1) Is this true?

2) Is this necessary?

Juliette wrote:Good; time for the definitive answer on this, since at least one of our players is rapidly approaching ascension level 20.

I think someone may get there in about 40 days. :smt017

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

HippyFool wrote:
™LoT wrote:3.How much time we will wait to can play again NG after last ascension (20 level) and if i have when i ascend 1 tril Naq(for exemple ) i will have it when i will be on lev 25??
Hmm yeah I want to know the answer to this too. I remember someone telling me that once you ascend to level 20, your NG account goes on vacation for 2 weeks.
1) Is this true?
2) Is this necessary?
1 week (current code).
1) Yes.
2) Yes, during this time you have a chance to discover your NG-Main. :) Basically this is to prevent anyone from simply rolling over at the end of the ascension-part of the game.

HippyFool wrote:
Juliette wrote:Good; time for the definitive answer on this, since at least one of our players is rapidly approaching ascension level 20.
Oh, did I guesstimate too short a period of time? :P Slowpoke.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Juliette wrote:
HippyFool wrote:

Hrmph! :smt019

The only thing holding me back currently is bank space and the MS-based-ability to receive naq.

Option A) I lose about 1/3rd of my generated naq to buying bank space.

Option B) Send all my naq to someone with a big bank. However, even if I train ALL of my available units into MS.. AND get 450 MS techs I can still only get back about half my generated naq after the ascension. Then the next day I would be able to receive not even 1% of it per day!

What I am really trying to say, off topic as it may be, is that you should stop teasing me and instead double how much naq you can receive per day. :smt060

NRVNQSR
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

You DO realize they'd need to completely rebalance the game then, and how much work that is? :P

Edit: if you volunteer to do all the programming, testing, fixing, secondary testing etc *maybe* Jason would be willing to give it a try... at an beta-test server :P
Last edited by NRVNQSR on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

HippyFool wrote:
Juliette wrote:
HippyFool wrote:

The only thing holding me back currently is bank space and the MS-based-ability to receive naq.

Option B) Send all my naq to someone with a big bank. However, even if I train ALL of my available units into MS.. AND get 450 MS techs I can still only get back about half my generated naq after the ascension. Then the next day I would be able to receive not even 1% of it per day!

What I am really trying to say, off topic as it may be, is that you should stop teasing me and instead double how much naq you can receive per day. :smt060
Fantastic to know it is doing exactly what it should. :smt021 :razz:
Yes, you know what would be even faster is just giving you the Higgs. ;) You see which way I am leaning.
*grin*
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Juliette wrote:
HippyFool wrote:
Juliette wrote:
HippyFool wrote:

Fantastic to know it is doing exactly what it should. :smt021 :razz:
Yes, you know what would be even faster is just giving you the Higgs. ;) You see which way I am leaning.
*grin*

Fine, you have twisted my arm. I will just take the higgs instead. :smt115

ID= 5589 ... I will only require 348,362,108 higgs. Cheers :-)

SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Instead of getting the second ascended account and creating this duplicate "mess" I suggest that one who has an account on main already...

Well that both of those account lead to one account on ascended and are connected with just one. So if you get descended both get descended
I think this would be a bit more logical, as after all it is one person behind the "driving wheel" plus it won't give us who will have 2 main accounts, that big of an advantage.
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Shezmu
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

SVaRuN wrote:Instead of getting the second ascended account and creating this duplicate "mess" I suggest that one who has an account on main already...

Well that both of those account lead to one account on ascended and are connected with just one. So if you get descended both get descended
I think this would be a bit more logical, as after all it is one person behind the "driving wheel" plus it won't give us who will have 2 main accounts, that big of an advantage.

I like this idea because it is logical as you said and also fits nicely into the role-play aspect of the game. NG would just be another Worshiping Realm, also generating APP for Ascended like Main.

on a side, sort of related, note: I think the Achievements aspect of Ascension is great and promotes more activity and maybe both NG and Main could incorporate this format for various rewards etc...
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

I propose to can have 50% more raid limit or reciving with 50% more uu that regular overlimit , or one new weapons biger strenght by normal one after last ascension in NG and to benefit one acc in main..

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Yes, I understand your objections. If you can provide a 100% effective way to PROVE that someone has an account on Main, or not, I will gladly talk with Jason about it. Since that has apparently not been possible for the past 10 months (yes, 10! and still the leading counterargument remains: 'it has not been allowed for the past 7 years, so why now' - counter 'rules change, adapt and thrive'), I doubt you will suddenly come up with something that the game staff and developer have not been able to come up with. (And trust me, we have been working on a similar 'proof' ever since the links between Main and Ascended got messed up for numerous accounts back in '07.) :-k If it were possible to prove Player A has an existing Main account with 0% errors, we would have done it. Since it is not possible, we will not do it, and you will adapt to it.

Given the 'unprovability' of the existence of a Main account, we have long ago (back in December '11) decided to allow the support / trial account. It is far from a full account (sure, it has some stats, but it is an average account) and has limited potential as far as Ascended is concerned. It is, for all intents and purposes, a 'taster' account which can function as a support account for a new player (who starts playing Main+Asc for real after trying it out), as well as a support account for a current player.
Absolute fairness; current Main players can have their support account, new Main players can have their support account, sale of NG-Mains will be impossible because of the fixed e-mail and a few other fixes.. I fail to see the problem. 8-[ But I may look at this the wrong way, so do tell me.

The argument 'but no alliance will allow multies' is moot, it just takes some time to realise that over the sound of war drums. These are recognisable units, and if the players survived NG, they are likely to have built up some small network of friends already; who needs established alliances when you, Player, can join with your fellow NG-Mains into an entirely new alliance. :-D No, there is no need for existing alliances to worry about new spies popping up. Lay to rest your weary heads, you probably have 1 or 2 spies among you anyway. ;)

Return to “New Grounds General”