Ascension Level Who's out there?

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
fallen angel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAF
Race: Forgotten
ID: 28677

Re: Ascension Level Who's out there?

Juliette wrote:Indeed? That cannot be allowed. :)
The reward must be comparable to the level of effort. 2 months is laughable, and definitely not worth what you get.

wait 3 weeks before you start changing anything, im sooo close :(
naq sold: 7 000 T[/size]
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fallen angel wrote:
Juliette wrote:Indeed? That cannot be allowed. :)
The reward must be comparable to the level of effort. 2 months is laughable, and definitely not worth what you get.
wait 3 weeks before you start changing anything, im sooo close :(
It is an empty threat, do not worry. If and when something will change you will have ample warning.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

2 months is unlikely due to how cruddy the naq receiving capacity of a new account is.

Perhaps if you created an account, generated UU for a month, then you could ascend in 2 months after that... perhaps!

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Yay im 18. Now to gather 500 million higgs.. :smt091
Himla
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: EK
ID: 53321

I just migrated to mains. Conqueror of the New World! Im a Conquistador!

Hooray!

Is lvl 20 the max for newgrounds or can we keep ascending once the vacation is over?
fallen angel
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TAF
Race: Forgotten
ID: 28677

Himla wrote:I just migrated to mains. Conqueror of the New World! Im a Conquistador!

Hooray!

Is lvl 20 the max for newgrounds or can we keep ascending once the vacation is over?

once vac is over you will be lvl25 :) and thats it
naq sold: 7 000 T[/size]
Himla
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: EK
ID: 53321

that is most exciting news. I didnt want to have t give up NG but i totally would have
Samil
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Order
Race: System Lord
ID: 30127

level 19 just achieved :-D
No alliance - used to be TO - many moons ago!!!!!!
CorPseZ
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I'm 4 as i just joined yesterday I think that's pretty good. Gonna fly through up to 10
lord riddick
Forum Grunt

im 19 now, its took me like 7 weeks from start to now... dont know if thats good or not but i think i worked out the quickest way to ascend from the start. just ascened it and on over 800k higgs per turn already, them billion higgs to get looks looooong tho 8-[
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Fury wrote:im 19 now, its took me like 7 weeks from start to now... dont know if thats good or not but i think i worked out the quickest way to ascend from the start. just ascened it and on over 800k higgs per turn already, them billion higgs to get looks looooong tho 8-[
I believe nobody really plays this game anymore, they just use it as a stepping stone for Main server. I have been fully ascended since early Feb, and now I pretty much just grow and bank. I am now up to 285k UP and almost 6.5 trillion naq/turn. Crazy thing is those aren't even the highest stats. I have over 60 million units and am getting quite bored with the game. I am considering doing what joker did and leaving my account open to the server for farming purposes. I am not sure if the whole server combined could farm my income.

Juliette please give us an update since there hasn't been one in ages. This game really needs to be fixed.

Edit: Side note: It would be awesome if Sol could get in on some NG action. I know he worked miracles on the Ascended server and I heard he got a lot of praise for his efforts.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Stuffs in the works, Juliette has loads of cool stuff planned, not going to spoil anything though.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
lord riddick
Forum Grunt

Slim87R wrote:
Fury wrote:im 19 now, its took me like 7 weeks from start to now... dont know if thats good or not but i think i worked out the quickest way to ascend from the start. just ascened it and on over 800k higgs per turn already, them billion higgs to get looks looooong tho 8-[
I believe nobody really plays this game anymore, they just use it as a stepping stone for Main server. I have been fully ascended since early Feb, and now I pretty much just grow and bank. I am now up to 285k UP and almost 6.5 trillion naq/turn. Crazy thing is those aren't even the highest stats. I have over 60 million units and am getting quite bored with the game. I am considering doing what joker did and leaving my account open to the server for farming purposes. I am not sure if the whole server combined could farm my income.

Juliette please give us an update since there hasn't been one in ages. This game really needs to be fixed.

Edit: Side note: It would be awesome if Sol could get in on some NG action. I know he worked miracles on the Ascended server and I heard he got a lot of praise for his efforts.
damn i kinda like that game too, was gunna keep playing after i got my muli, hope it gets revived!

on another not have you always had that same name?

i used to know someone called slim in this game a few years ago

slimD?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Fury wrote:
Slim87R wrote:

damn i kinda like that game too, was gunna keep playing after i got my muli, hope it gets revived!

on another not have you always had that same name?

i used to know someone called slim in this game a few years ago

slimD?
I'm sorry but no. I have only played for maybe a year and a half tops. Also, my ingame name is different and I cannot state it or it will get filtered and I will probably get a forum warning. :?

If Juliette has some stuff in the works then that is great. We just haven't had any word in a very long time. I can't wait to see the changes!
Meechum
Forum Newbie

And hopefully with enough warning to adjust. :-)

Can you imagine the plague cap getting instituted without knowing ahead?

Return to “New Grounds General”