No Account Deletion

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

No Account Deletion

I just noticed the message stating that you cannot delete your account at or above level 20. I am curious as to why this rule is in place. I do not plan on deleting mine, just curious. Some people might want to start over at some point.
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Re: No Account Deletion

i presume its because it would effect your NG Multi in main..... Just a guess :smt047
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

*Tyler Durden wrote:i presume its because it would effect your NG Multi in main..... Just a guess :smt047
There is nothing atm that ties your multi in main to your account on newgrounds. I would assume in the future in all there wonderful wisdom they will set up the accounts like Ascended and Main is. So, instead of just 3-4 accounts to contend with, make it 4-5!
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tetrismonkey wrote:
*Tyler Durden wrote:i presume its because it would effect your NG Multi in main..... Just a guess :smt047
There is nothing atm that ties your multi in main to your account on newgrounds.
You are quite wrong. There is a solid and unbreakable link between them.
Tetrismonkey wrote:I would assume in the future in all there wonderful wisdom they will set up the accounts like Ascended and Main is. So, instead of just 3-4 accounts to contend with, make it 4-5!
Hardly an assumption, given that intention has been mentioned several times. :)

Return to “New Grounds General”