Daily Ascension Chart

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
heshim
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Daily Ascension Chart

Is this thing still up to date? If it is, I've got two questions.
First, you must ascend right before reset, this way your new UP is recognized at reset allowing you to receive the amount of UU you need for this to work.
I'm wagering reset is meant as a turn change here, but don't you get lower UP after ascension if you follow through this table? To be honest, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. :razz:

And secondly, I think you start with around 20 motherships after you ascend, which is not nearly enough to farm enough naq each day you need for ID, tech and UP. Are 1-day ascensions even possible these days?
DnV
System Lord
Alliance: The Legion / TÅÅE
Race: Nox
ID: 1996609

Is this still up to date with the update that reduces the technology thing to 0.1% per boost?
The AJNA Path Of Ascension...

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - LG5 - Ancient God - Elder Ancient - God Ancient God of Legend - Immortal Ancient God - Timeless Ancient God - Prince of Timeless Ancient Gods

Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

It is not. The timetable changes, general ideas still apply though.
DnV wrote:Is this still up to date with the update that reduces the technology thing to 0.1% per boost?
DnV
System Lord
Alliance: The Legion / TÅÅE
Race: Nox
ID: 1996609

Holy cow, so the time to go from 1-* account is a v v long time. I think I may bow out at this point #-o
The AJNA Path Of Ascension...

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - LG5 - Ancient God - Elder Ancient - God Ancient God of Legend - Immortal Ancient God - Timeless Ancient God - Prince of Timeless Ancient Gods

Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

You might be overestimating the effect of the tech reduction. :) While it doesn't take 3 weeks (ridiculously little effort for a level 20 NG-Main), based on completed runs after the update, it should now take ~3 months.
DnV wrote:Holy cow, so the time to go from 1-* account is a v v long time. I think I may bow out at this point #-o
JamesBrown
Forum Grunt
Race: Killers
ID: 1995210

Anyone is online to explain what I have to do?? Im new to NewGrounds... not sure what to do... My skype is boudreaux72281 .... thanks
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Sorry for the necromancing but is there anyone with SS who could give me some help on NG?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

I could
pm me your I’d and I’ll sort you after work if no one has stepped in to help you before then
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

Return to “New Grounds General”