Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: What's YOUR bank size?

™LoT wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I just want LoT to stop spending naq on up so I can catch his army size. Then I can retire a happy Hyperion.
hmmm....we will see...is hard to catch you up but if i stop i will lose rank 2 aswel....is nothing else to do just up...or banking
18 months of spending naq solely on unit production :-D
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

seems like nobody care about this game...to improve somthing i mean

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

™LoT wrote:seems like nobody care about this game...to improve somthing i mean
Yeah...oh well.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I think the only way to really recover this is to make the losses similar to ascended server. reduce MS loss a lot and incorporate a damage system instead and make it fairly expensive to repair, Instead of a hard cap with plague, reduce the amount of new units you get over a certain amount just like in ascended. Might become a war game again instead of a "You do your thing and I will do mine and lets leave each other alone" game.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

If there's no hard plague and just reduced up, there will likely be no incentive for people like us to use our units though since noone will be able to catch us.
Spoiler

---
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Mathlord wrote:If there's no hard plague and just reduced up, there will likely be no incentive for people like us to use our units though since noone will be able to catch us.
Yeah, if everything is killable there would be incentive. But you are right about how far ahead we are. I don't think anything will really close that gap. It may come down to the biggest accounts getting their army size slashed as a one time thing. I wouldnt be mad if this was to occur IF the game was fixed first.

Return to “New Grounds General”