Need help ascending.

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
SilverStaff
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 10000

Need help ascending.

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone was willing to help me ascend through the levels in Newgrounds? The best way would be to send me uu (citizen citizens) at the beginning of each ascension. I'm currently at level 10. I'd need at least 10,000 to start with, more with each ascension. I think you need supporter status on your account in order to send them. I'm sure we could work out some kind of deal. I'm thinking a repayment plan after I've ascended all the way (like maybe I could send you twice the total units you sent me). Or maybe I could pay you with naq on main or something. Let me know if you're interested. You'd have to be active on a daily basis. :)
''Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?''
~Douglas Adams~
''The more science we possess, the more we need philosophy; for the more power we have, the more we need direction.'' ~Mortimer Adler~
''We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.''
~Ayn Rand~
''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.''
~Edmund Burke~
''All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.''
~Thomas Jefferson~
''It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.''
~Mark Twain~

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: Need help ascending.

using MT for naq lets you get through 1-2 ascensions per day until level 16, then 2 days maybe 3 for each after
Draleg
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Ancient Bender

its all explained here

viewtopic.php?f=288&t=200791
Evil bending Draleg
Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass!
Hookerbot: Honey, you couldn't afford it.
Bender: Empire Stronghold: 33.300,242,317,098,155 , she is not cheap !
SilverStaff
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 10000

This topic can be deleted or closed. I have ascended to Main. :D
''Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?''
~Douglas Adams~
''The more science we possess, the more we need philosophy; for the more power we have, the more we need direction.'' ~Mortimer Adler~
''We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.''
~Ayn Rand~
''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.''
~Edmund Burke~
''All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.''
~Thomas Jefferson~
''It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.''
~Mark Twain~

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister