Help needed

Specific to server: "GateWars: New Grounds"
Ranger1
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Help needed

ok how do i increase gate strike for gateing and what the benefit of gateing somebody. also i notice every time i log in i have damage to my startgate when i was not attacked. nlooking forward to figureing out the raiding on NG
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: Help needed

Raiding requires you have first established a working gate.

You'll then be restricted to no more than your daily UU.

To increase naquadah gains, you'll have to increase the number of fleets you have (that requires 1m naq and 50 UU per mothership).
Last edited by Quina Quen on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

In addition to what QQ said:

You can increase Gate Strike by arming Tier 1 and Tier 2 weapons. (The smallest 2 weapon types.)
You will need Gate Strike action for Gate-specific attacks - e.g. raiding and blitz attacks.
Sabotage and (if you have Supporter Status) transferring resources are the two other Gate-actions, but neither require Gate Strike.

Your Stargate takes damage every turn regardless of use in battle, and additional damage when used. Maintenance costs Naquadah.

Hope this helps a little, good luck!

ps. Just 50 UU, not 50 million.
Quina Quen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pmTo increase naquadah gains, you'll have to increase the number of fleets you have (that requires 1m naq and 50m UU).
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Support wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:17 pm In addition to what QQ said:

Quina Quen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:14 pmTo increase naquadah gains, you'll have to increase the number of fleets you have (that requires 1m naq and 50m UU).
Sorry, yep. Edited. I was extremely tired last night when writing that. :)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Ranger1
Forum Newbie

Support wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:17 pm In addition to what QQ said:

You can increase Gate Strike by arming Tier 1 and Tier 2 weapons. (The smallest 2 weapon types.)
You will need Gate Strike action for Gate-specific attacks - e.g. raiding and blitz attacks.
Sabotage and (if you have Supporter Status) transferring resources are the two other Gate-actions, but neither require Gate Strike.

Your Stargate takes damage every turn regardless of use in battle, and additional damage when used. Maintenance costs Naquadah.

Hope this helps a little, good luck!

thats what i needed thanks

Return to “New Grounds General”