War

For any talks of war and warlike banter.
Maltaze
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: War

^ Refering to yourself in third person already eh? Sooner or later, someone with a crazy ascension level will prolly take you down. And if you keep nuking just about everyone for the naq, you might find a few supporters donating money liberally to enable him to do so....
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Maltaze wrote:^ Refering to yourself in third person already eh? Sooner or later, someone with a crazy ascension level will prolly take you down. And if you keep nuking just about everyone for the naq, you might find a few supporters donating money liberally to enable him to do so....

Are you offering? :roll:

Buy me a USS and I will have xdjoker with 0 MS/def/strike by the end of the week! :smt047

EDIT: I also must correct you when you say "just about everyone"... please change it to "absolutely everyone" :smt117

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Maltaze
Forum Newbie

Pity that I don't have PayPal, otherwise you would have already got some $$ towards it. If only I could get SS, I could actually compete with him since he has already purchased SS.. Still, I have already started saving for the next ascension and will be ascending shortly. That being said, you know, I could strike a deal with you. That being said, I do feel kinda betrayed since I got nuked first and then got a PM telling me why he took about 800 mill of mine overnight. I was his officer before this... :@
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Hey hippy cut me in on some of that action and ill make it less painful for the both of us :-D. I would be more than willing to take a dive for a little incentive lol. But hey you cant change that yet there is one hold out that i have not been able to hit archimonde. I am however counting the seconds until i can get that sweet juicy naq that he has out in the open. [-o<

P.S Maltaze everyone got hit at the same time and after the first strike was finished then i posted on the forums and sent out pms to the people i had agreements with. If someones gonna go to war they dont announce that they will begin a mass attack on everyone before they do it. Surprise attacks are key in war.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:smt043 Oh, brilliant.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Hey guys i just thought of a brillant idea lets cut out the middleman (hippyfool) and just pay me the money directly. Yall can consider it protection money because you never know whos out there waiting to attack :twisted: .
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Looks like u got farmed :shock:
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

doc holliday wrote:Looks like u got farmed :shock:
Not just farmed.. massed too. :o
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Juliette wrote:

Indeed. Number are kinda weird tho, would think the attacker should lose a few more units? And they both should lose a few more ms's compared to what it looks like?
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

i see they both not lose any MS...why??

~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1990685
Alternate name(s): ~Bullseye~ ~Beelzebub~ Domino

doc holliday wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Indeed. Number are kinda weird tho, would think the attacker should lose a few more units? And they both should lose a few more ms's compared to what it looks like?

No they should'nt. :-D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

™LoT wrote:i see they both not lose any MS...why??
Look further in the logs. :) They did lose MSes.
~Bullseye~
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1990685
Alternate name(s): ~Bullseye~ ~Beelzebub~ Domino

™LoT wrote:i see they both not lose any MS...why??

His mothership hit 0, so you wouldnt be losing anymore.
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

yes juliette they have both in first 18 atacks.. but after they lose nothing...this is not normal and more important when they have 1k or more MS they must lose more than few MS per hit...right??they must lose alot more because they have big fleets...so i belive we must change here somthing...on what i see you cant mass sombody MS???in 50 atacks or how many was he lose under 30 MS??UNBILIVEBEL

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Yea I was massed by hippy who took down my motherships before he ascended and then attacked by another who tripled his account over night so he kind of came out of nowhere when I thought the only one left to fight me was hippy. But this looks like it will be a fun little fight. He won that battle but the war is far from over. I will be shifting my account to a different style once I get home later tonight. I finally have someone on equal ground as me :).

Also people are saying that hippy should have lost more ms. I disagree since he had almost double the amount I did and they were 1.25 more powerful than mine. But I do think I should not have lost ground unit because he didn't really have any ground units.

Return to “Colosseum”