War

For any talks of war and warlike banter.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: War

I guess, this would mean that you would have 2 ascended accounts too. One for your original ascended main account, and 1 for your newly created ascended main account. Man I wish you could just transfer everything from 1 account to the other. Having multis of everything is going to suck a little.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

™LoT wrote:no happy...when you ascend from 19-20 your NG acc will go in vacantion for 2 weeks...in this time you will have one new acc in main( lev 20 if i remember then,so 3 more ascensions in main to be unknown) and after that 2 weeks if you decide to come back in NG when you will log in will have lev 25 on your acc not 20...that it :D
Not a level 20 ascended account in Main, that is for sure.. a little less ascended, but exactly what you get is still up in the air. I feel like we should pop that piñata soon though.
Mathlord wrote:
**Filtered** wrote:Wow, if you start in main with a level 20 account then that account would be way ahead of the one I have now, and I have been playing main for longer than NG. This means it makes more sense for people to not even have a main account but to get one from NG because you will save like years of work. Well I guess it would still make sense to have a main from the start as a multi I guess.
I believe that's the point. Newgrounds is a fast-track to a decent main account.
Yes. It does save a LOT of time (or is meant to provide a way to do so, anyway) but should also be (and from what I experience, it is) fun to play. :)
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

Juliette wrote:
™LoT wrote:no happy...when you ascend from 19-20 your NG acc will go in vacantion for 2 weeks...in this time you will have one new acc in main( lev 20 if i remember then,so 3 more ascensions in main to be unknown) and after that 2 weeks if you decide to come back in NG when you will log in will have lev 25 on your acc not 20...that it :D
Not a level 20 ascended account in Main, that is for sure.. a little less ascended, but exactly what you get is still up in the air. I feel like we should pop that piñata soon though.
Mathlord wrote:
**Filtered** wrote:Wow, if you start in main with a level 20 account then that account would be way ahead of the one I have now, and I have been playing main for longer than NG. This means it makes more sense for people to not even have a main account but to get one from NG because you will save like years of work. Well I guess it would still make sense to have a main from the start as a multi I guess.
I believe that's the point. Newgrounds is a fast-track to a decent main account.
Yes. It does save a LOT of time (or is meant to provide a way to do so, anyway) but should also be (and from what I experience, it is) fun to play. :)

the original ideea was to have on 20 ascension on main not less...what is the point to be under 20 ascension in main..anybody can buy one acc with less ascension with 100-200 mil uu there...easy to make that uu...anyway until december we will have at least one-two players who can reach all 20 ascensions in NG..and we dont know yet what we will have after..so i belive is time to be sure about what we will have in main ....right??

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

™LoT wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Mathlord wrote:

the original ideea was to have on 20 ascension on main not less...what is the point to be under 20 ascension in main..anybody can buy one acc with less ascension with 100-200 mil uu there...easy to make that uu...anyway until december we will have at least one-two players who can reach all 20 ascensions in NG..and we dont know yet what we will have after..so i belive is time to be sure about what we will have in main ....right??
Exactly what I meant with "I feel like we should pop that piñata soon though". ;)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I too think some definition of what exactly the reward in main is would be important.

If it's an AG with 33/33 then we will all laugh really hard and jump off the Brooklyn Bridge :shock:
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Mathlord wrote:I too think some definition of what exactly the reward in main is would be important.

If it's an AG with 33/33 then we will all laugh really hard and jump off the Brooklyn Bridge :shock:
Why? :shock: What is wrong with the Golden Gate? I will see about getting the how-what-when cleared up and chiseled in limestone and such within the next 2 weeks. :)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Juliette wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I too think some definition of what exactly the reward in main is would be important.

Why? :shock: What is wrong with the Golden Gate? I will see about getting the how-what-when cleared up and chiseled in limestone and such within the next 2 weeks. :)

That's reserved for if it's an LG+1 with 25/25 :P
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Mathlord wrote:
Juliette wrote:

That's reserved for if it's an LG+1 with 25/25 :P
Do I even want to know your criterion for the Burj Dubai? *grin* 3 minutes of airtime if I do my gravity calculations correctly.

Regarding this war thing.. do you have numbers, xdjoker? :D I mean, did you keep a record? ;)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

I just added it up and 4152 units and 145 motherships have fallen before me. While I have only lost 90 units and 23 motherships. I have still not been attacked even know I am leaving out almost 1 billion at times. The weeks still young but for now its looks like I will not have to worry about being attacked and only one person has increased their defense substantially so far. If y'all want I can post the battle logs and also my attack is up to 1.7 billion for right now.
™LoT
Forum Regular

you have a long trip until your plan is finish...i belive is much faster to do it on old way and like anybody else.... :D

Maltaze
Forum Newbie

xdjoker wrote:only one person has increased their defense substantially so far. If y'all want I can post the battle logs and also my attack is up to 1.7 billion for right now.

And who is that particular person? I could triple my defense in 1-2 days of play, but it would not help me out in the long run and neither would it help you out. How do you want to play it out? :)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

The person can reveal himself if he wants to or you can just spy the top 10 people and you will find him. Atleast he is putting up a effort of resisting me instead of just being a farm. What I want out of this war is a fight if I wanted I could easily sab or blitz anyone I wanted to where it was just just a slaughter.
™LoT
Forum Regular

you can see that person on race and look on power...be smart....

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Whoever it is, I bet they had lots of lovely naq saved up in their bank. I also bet they had enough income to have almost 40bil naq saved by their next ascension. But most of all, I bet their bank is now empty and that they are still losing all of their income to Mr. Joker.

](*,)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

Sounds like this person would be awfully frustrated at this point in time. One would hope that this person would be so frustrated that they may go full war mode and try to take down this XdJoker.

Return to “Colosseum”