War

For any talks of war and warlike banter.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

War

The time has come where only the strong will survive and the weak shall fall. For exactly one week I am ignoring all agreements I have with any of the players in this game. For the weak this means nothing to them but for the top players of the server this means War. I will mercilessly attack you for your naq. If any player has more than 70 mil out I will attack and I will keep attacking until I get all the naq that you have out. You will either succumb to me and just wait out the week being a lowly farm to me or you will rise to the challenge and fight me with everything you have. I Implore everybody to rise to the occasion and fight but sadly I know few will have the courage to. At the moment I am currently number one in almost all stats and I know with my stats I will be able to hold off everyone that tries to attack me. I beg of you all to prove me wrong in this matter.
There is a prize in this war too if by some miracle yall do manage to beat me back and destroy my forces. There will be a decent amount of time between me being able to rebuild my forces. Which means I will be a nice juicy farm with no defense that produces over 100 mil a turn and growing by a rate of 7 mil a day.
This war will actually have one affect towards the weaker player base. When I am attacking the people that are far stronger than you. I will inadvertently be killing Ascension Units which means you will have a small window to help close the gap in between yourself and the people that are far above you.
Last edited by xdjoker on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: War

So doing the less ascended a favour, basically. Interesting, looking forward to the results! :-D

Have fun, hope the rest have fun too.. ;)
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

good week to be away on holls then :smt042
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Wait a minute.... You are maxxed out in ascension levels??
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

No i never said a single thing about ascended lvl. Just that I am Number one in almost every stat.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

**Filtered** wrote:Wait a minute.... You are maxxed out in ascension levels??
Highest currently is 16. There is no one in range of the level 20 yet.. (realise that a fully ascended ends up with a few week's vacation and then a level 25 ascension account) :)

(Given current thoughts; these might change as things progress.)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Oh, well you were talking about being number 1 in every category and also about closing the gap in ascension levels for weaker players, so I took that as meaning you were maxed. Sorry about that.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Level 25 account in main?? I thought there were only 23 levels in main? Or are you saying that your newgrounds account jumps up 5 levels to 25?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

**Filtered** wrote:Level 25 account in main?? I thought there were only 23 levels in main? Or are you saying that your newgrounds account jumps up 5 levels to 25?
No. I did not mention what happens to Main.. NG level 25. :)
HippyFool
Forum Elder

xdjoker... I like your style! :D

Juliette wrote:Highest currently is 16. There is no one in range of the level 20 yet.. (realise that a fully ascended ends up with a few week's vacation and then a level 25 ascension account) :)

So you ascend from 19 to 20 like normal (which will be about 500mil AP). THEN you can ascend again from 20 to main server (for 1bil AP), which also gives you a level 25 NG account?

Is this correct?..and what is with the few weeks vacation? :-k

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

no happy...when you ascend from 19-20 your NG acc will go in vacantion for 2 weeks...in this time you will have one new acc in main( lev 20 if i remember then,so 3 more ascensions in main to be unknown) and after that 2 weeks if you decide to come back in NG when you will log in will have lev 25 on your acc not 20...that it :D

HippyFool
Forum Elder

™LoT wrote:no happy...when you ascend from 19-20 your NG acc will go in vacantion for 2 weeks...in this time you will have one new acc in main( lev 20 if i remember then,so 3 more ascensions in main to be unknown) and after that 2 weeks if you decide to come back in NG when you will log in will have lev 25 on your acc not 20...that it :D

Then final ascension will only be about 500mil AP :D

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Wow, if you start in main with a level 20 account then that account would be way ahead of the one I have now, and I have been playing main for longer than NG. This means it makes more sense for people to not even have a main account but to get one from NG because you will save like years of work. Well I guess it would still make sense to have a main from the start as a multi I guess.
Maltaze
Forum Newbie

xdjoker wrote:The time has come where only the strong will survive and the weak shall fall. For exactly one week I am ignoring all agreements I have with any of the players in this game. For the weak this means nothing to them but for the top players of the server this means War. I will mercilessly attack you for your naq. If any player has more than 70 mil out I will attack and I will keep attacking until I get all the naq that you have out. You will either succumb to me and just wait out the week being a lowly farm to me or you will rise to the challenge and fight me with everything you have. I Implore everybody to rise to the occasion and fight but sadly I know few will have the courage to. At the moment I am currently number one in almost all stats and I know with my stats I will be able to hold off everyone that tries to attack me. I beg of you all to prove me wrong in this matter.
There is a prize in this war too if by some miracle yall do manage to beat me back and destroy my forces. There will be a decent amount of time between me being able to rebuild my forces. Which means I will be a nice juicy farm with no defense that produces over 100 mil a turn and growing by a rate of 7 mil a day.
This war will actually have one affect towards the weaker player base. When I am attacking the people that are far stronger than you. I will inadvertently be killing Ascension Units which means you will have a small window to help close the gap in between yourself and the people that are far above you.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I got attacked 3 times when I was supposed to be your officer. :S
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

**Filtered** wrote:Wow, if you start in main with a level 20 account then that account would be way ahead of the one I have now, and I have been playing main for longer than NG. This means it makes more sense for people to not even have a main account but to get one from NG because you will save like years of work. Well I guess it would still make sense to have a main from the start as a multi I guess.

I believe that's the point. Newgrounds is a fast-track to a decent main account.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Colosseum”