War

For any talks of war and warlike banter.

Moderator: Newgrounds mods

Slim87R
Forum Expert
Posts: 1217
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Re: War

Post by Slim87R » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I guess, this would mean that you would have 2 ascended accounts too. One for your original ascended main account, and 1 for your newly created ascended main account. Man I wish you could just transfer everything from 1 account to the other. Having multis of everything is going to suck a little.
Image

User avatar
Juliette
The Queen
Posts: 31781
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister
Location: Ultima Thule

Re: War

Post by Juliette » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:36 am

™LoT wrote:no happy...when you ascend from 19-20 your NG acc will go in vacantion for 2 weeks...in this time you will have one new acc in main( lev 20 if i remember then,so 3 more ascensions in main to be unknown) and after that 2 weeks if you decide to come back in NG when you will log in will have lev 25 on your acc not 20...that it :D
Not a level 20 ascended account in Main, that is for sure.. a little less ascended, but exactly what you get is still up in the air. I feel like we should pop that piñata soon though.
Mathlord wrote:
**Filtered** wrote:Wow, if you start in main with a level 20 account then that account would be way ahead of the one I have now, and I have been playing main for longer than NG. This means it makes more sense for people to not even have a main account but to get one from NG because you will save like years of work. Well I guess it would still make sense to have a main from the start as a multi I guess.
I believe that's the point. Newgrounds is a fast-track to a decent main account.
Yes. It does save a LOT of time (or is meant to provide a way to do so, anyway) but should also be (and from what I experience, it is) fun to play. :)
Image

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

| +
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage

User avatar
™LoT
Forum Regular
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:57 am
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki
Location: An.un.na.ki
Contact:

Re: War

Post by ™LoT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:28 am

Juliette wrote:
™LoT wrote:no happy...when you ascend from 19-20 your NG acc will go in vacantion for 2 weeks...in this time you will have one new acc in main( lev 20 if i remember then,so 3 more ascensions in main to be unknown) and after that 2 weeks if you decide to come back in NG when you will log in will have lev 25 on your acc not 20...that it :D
Not a level 20 ascended account in Main, that is for sure.. a little less ascended, but exactly what you get is still up in the air. I feel like we should pop that piñata soon though.
Mathlord wrote:
**Filtered** wrote:Wow, if you start in main with a level 20 account then that account would be way ahead of the one I have now, and I have been playing main for longer than NG. This means it makes more sense for people to not even have a main account but to get one from NG because you will save like years of work. Well I guess it would still make sense to have a main from the start as a multi I guess.
I believe that's the point. Newgrounds is a fast-track to a decent main account.
Yes. It does save a LOT of time (or is meant to provide a way to do so, anyway) but should also be (and from what I experience, it is) fun to play. :)

the original ideea was to have on 20 ascension on main not less...what is the point to be under 20 ascension in main..anybody can buy one acc with less ascension with 100-200 mil uu there...easy to make that uu...anyway until december we will have at least one-two players who can reach all 20 ascensions in NG..and we dont know yet what we will have after..so i belive is time to be sure about what we will have in main ....right??
Image

Image

User avatar
Juliette
The Queen
Posts: 31781
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister
Location: Ultima Thule

Re: War

Post by Juliette » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:35 am

™LoT wrote:
Juliette wrote:
™LoT wrote:no happy...when you ascend from 19-20 your NG acc will go in vacantion for 2 weeks...in this time you will have one new acc in main( lev 20 if i remember then,so 3 more ascensions in main to be unknown) and after that 2 weeks if you decide to come back in NG when you will log in will have lev 25 on your acc not 20...that it :D
Not a level 20 ascended account in Main, that is for sure.. a little less ascended, but exactly what you get is still up in the air. I feel like we should pop that piñata soon though.
Mathlord wrote:
**Filtered** wrote:Wow, if you start in main with a level 20 account then that account would be way ahead of the one I have now, and I have been playing main for longer than NG. This means it makes more sense for people to not even have a main account but to get one from NG because you will save like years of work. Well I guess it would still make sense to have a main from the start as a multi I guess.
I believe that's the point. Newgrounds is a fast-track to a decent main account.
Yes. It does save a LOT of time (or is meant to provide a way to do so, anyway) but should also be (and from what I experience, it is) fun to play. :)

the original ideea was to have on 20 ascension on main not less...what is the point to be under 20 ascension in main..anybody can buy one acc with less ascension with 100-200 mil uu there...easy to make that uu...anyway until december we will have at least one-two players who can reach all 20 ascensions in NG..and we dont know yet what we will have after..so i belive is time to be sure about what we will have in main ....right??
Exactly what I meant with "I feel like we should pop that piñata soon though". ;)
Image

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

| +
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage

User avatar
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Posts: 8919
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:56 am
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759
Location: On the Edge of the Unknown
Contact:

Re: War

Post by Mathlord » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 am

I too think some definition of what exactly the reward in main is would be important.

If it's an AG with 33/33 then we will all laugh really hard and jump off the Brooklyn Bridge :shock:
Image
| +
Image

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

User avatar
Juliette
The Queen
Posts: 31781
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister
Location: Ultima Thule

Re: War

Post by Juliette » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 am

Mathlord wrote:I too think some definition of what exactly the reward in main is would be important.

If it's an AG with 33/33 then we will all laugh really hard and jump off the Brooklyn Bridge :shock:
Why? :shock: What is wrong with the Golden Gate? I will see about getting the how-what-when cleared up and chiseled in limestone and such within the next 2 weeks. :)
Image

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

| +
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage

User avatar
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Posts: 8919
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:56 am
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759
Location: On the Edge of the Unknown
Contact:

Re: War

Post by Mathlord » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 am

Juliette wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I too think some definition of what exactly the reward in main is would be important.

If it's an AG with 33/33 then we will all laugh really hard and jump off the Brooklyn Bridge :shock:
Why? :shock: What is wrong with the Golden Gate? I will see about getting the how-what-when cleared up and chiseled in limestone and such within the next 2 weeks. :)


That's reserved for if it's an LG+1 with 25/25 :P
Image
| +
Image

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

User avatar
Juliette
The Queen
Posts: 31781
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister
Location: Ultima Thule

Re: War

Post by Juliette » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:08 am

Mathlord wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I too think some definition of what exactly the reward in main is would be important.

If it's an AG with 33/33 then we will all laugh really hard and jump off the Brooklyn Bridge :shock:
Why? :shock: What is wrong with the Golden Gate? I will see about getting the how-what-when cleared up and chiseled in limestone and such within the next 2 weeks. :)
That's reserved for if it's an LG+1 with 25/25 :P
Do I even want to know your criterion for the Burj Dubai? *grin* 3 minutes of airtime if I do my gravity calculations correctly.

Regarding this war thing.. do you have numbers, xdjoker? :D I mean, did you keep a record? ;)
Image

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

| +
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm
ID: 0

Re: War

Post by xdjoker » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:36 am

I just added it up and 4152 units and 145 motherships have fallen before me. While I have only lost 90 units and 23 motherships. I have still not been attacked even know I am leaving out almost 1 billion at times. The weeks still young but for now its looks like I will not have to worry about being attacked and only one person has increased their defense substantially so far. If y'all want I can post the battle logs and also my attack is up to 1.7 billion for right now.

User avatar
™LoT
Forum Regular
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:57 am
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki
Location: An.un.na.ki
Contact:

Re: War

Post by ™LoT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 am

you have a long trip until your plan is finish...i belive is much faster to do it on old way and like anybody else.... :D
Image

Image

Maltaze
Forum Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:46 am
ID: 0

Re: War

Post by Maltaze » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am

xdjoker wrote:only one person has increased their defense substantially so far. If y'all want I can post the battle logs and also my attack is up to 1.7 billion for right now.

And who is that particular person? I could triple my defense in 1-2 days of play, but it would not help me out in the long run and neither would it help you out. How do you want to play it out? :)

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm
ID: 0

Re: War

Post by xdjoker » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 pm

The person can reveal himself if he wants to or you can just spy the top 10 people and you will find him. Atleast he is putting up a effort of resisting me instead of just being a farm. What I want out of this war is a fight if I wanted I could easily sab or blitz anyone I wanted to where it was just just a slaughter.

User avatar
™LoT
Forum Regular
Posts: 659
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:57 am
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki
Location: An.un.na.ki
Contact:

Re: War

Post by ™LoT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:46 pm

you can see that person on race and look on power...be smart....
Image

Image

User avatar
HippyFool
Forum Elder
Posts: 2049
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 6:13 am

Re: War

Post by HippyFool » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Whoever it is, I bet they had lots of lovely naq saved up in their bank. I also bet they had enough income to have almost 40bil naq saved by their next ascension. But most of all, I bet their bank is now empty and that they are still losing all of their income to Mr. Joker.

](*,)
Image
Image
Image

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)

xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:07 pm
ID: 0

Re: War

Post by xdjoker » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Sounds like this person would be awfully frustrated at this point in time. One would hope that this person would be so frustrated that they may go full war mode and try to take down this XdJoker.

Post Reply

Return to “Colosseum”