Can you hear the Drums?.... ANYONE

For any talks of war and warlike banter.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Can you hear the Drums?.... ANYONE

i dont know what to say,really...
3 days...to the biggest battle of our professional lives...all comes down to this...
Either, we heal, as an alliance, or we're gonna crumble...inch by inch, play by play...to we're finished, we're in hell right now, gentlemen...believe me...
and...we can stay here, get the shiz kicked out of us...or... we can fight our way back...into the light...we can climb outta hell...one inch at a time...now, i cant do it for you...im too old...i look around, i see this young faces,and i think...i mean,i've made every wrong choice a middle-aged Go'Auld can make...I...eh...I pissed away all my Naq, believe it or not...i chased off anyone's who's ever loved me...and lately,I cant even stand the face I see in the mirror...you know, when you get old in life,things get taken from you...well thats....thats part of life...but, you only learn that,when you start losing stuff...you find out, life's a game of inches...so is Server Wars...because, in either game,life or New Grounds,the margin for error is so small, i mean, one half a step too late, or too early, and you dont quite make it, one half second too slow, too fast, you dont quite catch it, the inches we need are everywhere around us... they're in every break of the game, every minute, every second....on this team, we fight for that inch... on this team, we tear ourselves and everyone else around us, to pieces for that inch...we claw with our fingernails for that inch...because we know,when we head up all those inches,thats gonna make the fricking difference, between winning and losing!
Between living and dying!! I'll tell you this: in any fight, its the guy who's willing to die,who's gonna win that inch...and I know, if im gonna have any life anymore...Its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch...because, thats what living is! The six inches in front of your face...!! now, i cant make you do it, you gotta look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes!now, i think you're gonna see a guy, who will go that inch with you...You're gonna see a guy, who will sacrifice himself, for this Alliance, because he knows, when it comes down to it, you're gonna do the same for him... Thats a team, gentlemen...and, either we heal,NOW, as an Allaince, or we will die...as individuals...thats NG War, guys...thats all it is...now, what are you gonna do?

UPDATE -

THIS GAME IS BEING BORING...ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS NOW A TARGET
Last edited by Imperius on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Tiber1us
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅÅE
Race: Ascended
ID: 1978265
Alternate name(s): ~tiberius~/*tiberius

Re: Can you hear the Drums?.... tiberius

You are laughable and maybe a little of your rocker too bc I didn't understand a word of it.

Premiss:
I was on an ascension farming run like any other, going down through the pages, looking for good amounts of NAQ, trying not to waste turns. I wanted to build my bank up for level 18 and hopefully have a good base to do level 19.

You started sabbing me with no warning. Then, not before btw, you get all high an mighty demanding I return one of your officer's naq.

and then after I say you sabbed me w/o warning, pay for my weps and I will return it, You sprout off about your alliance member too that i hit, (*see farming run statement above) and say pay up or war.

I don't have Supporter Status and don't plan on getting it. but i did offer main naq for those farming hits if you paid for my weps you sabbed way.

But I can see now that wasn't what you wanted in the 1st place. So, whatever, go ahead. It won't be war, it will be a massacre.

I don't need this BS from players like You. It's always the same on these games. 1 or 2 players always ruin it, they get so high up there on power they become delusional and forget it's just a game.

Answer:
and to answer your question above, No, I don't, bc i don't care enough to. I was playing to get my multi, that's all. It's just a game to me.

tiberius

Yol Bolsun!
(May there be a road!)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Good luck to both! Also, if you are just worried about ascension, then just train priests and keep a decent UP and your multi will get here before you know it.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Gonna have to cheer on Tiberius here.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Have fun, both (whichever way you do).
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

Go imperius and have fun....

Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Deeply offended no one noted my any given Sunday speech!
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Helena
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Can you hear the Drums?.... ANYONE

Watch your Targets,Don't Make us Put you down. :smt066
:smt117
^^^ Thats what will happen, if you cross me enough...
Unascended Angel

Return to “Colosseum”