Zero vs Imperius

For any talks of war and warlike banter.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Zero vs Imperius

Imperius wrote:Yah, didn't sell any weps :) there all waiting ;)

It's quite dumb warring in NG at present, my MS was so much bigger than yours that I massed my own by taking you down.

MS means nudda.

Your def units on the other hand, they got hurt :)

Will wait for turns to accumulate and then see you soon :)

was 20k MS's for 419 of mine worth it? Lol.

Ooh, eye spy with my little eye a rebuild :O! Mayhap you were spying me when I checked. Ill have to poke that for you :D
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Haha, def not worth it, but nothing you can do really when my MS was that big and your def had to come down!

500,000 Def units, down to 16,000 units ;D.

I see you trying to hit me, lets see what you got :D
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Imperius wrote:Haha, def not worth it, but nothing you can do really when my MS was that big and your def had to come down!

500,000 Def units, down to 16,000 units ;D.

I see you trying to hit me, lets see what you got :D

Just poking.

I'll decide to clear your MS and def out at some point :D
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

Go imperius...but why all this?....

Z E R O
Forum Addict

™LoT wrote:Go imperius...but why all this?....

Basically to bring some life into my gameplay . I also wanted to tests loss ratios in large ms battles and imperius was a perfect candidate.
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Z E R O wrote:

Basically to bring some life into my gameplay . I also wanted to tests loss ratios in large ms battles and imperius was a perfect candidate.

I take it that these tests revealed that this game is not playable as a war game? Pretty sure everyone already knows this. xD
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:
Z E R O wrote:

I take it that these tests revealed that this game is not playable as a war game? Pretty sure everyone already knows this. xD

More fuel to the fire that will hopefully consider our glorious leader to actually DO something about it. Enough Data thrown in their faces they can't say no.. right?
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Nice move declaring war on Imperius, then letting him do the massing, ZERO. ;) Especially with the power balance between you two.

Z E R O wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
Z E R O wrote:

More fuel to the fire that will hopefully consider our glorious leader to actually DO something about it. Enough Data thrown in their faces they can't say no.. right?
Right. I am working on Blitzkrieg as we speak. Caught a break with Facebook, so that is moving forward finally.. now time for Blitz.

Additionally MS battles should get an overhaul; now it is "I have (hundreds of) thousands, I invade some small realm with only a hundred.
I am not for letting MS attacks be free, but I am for them taking damage (in fights) and having a maintenance fee (per turn over all MS you own); scaleable (i.e. I pay 100% of cost, MS 100% effective, I pay 50%, 50% effective, capping at 150%; all MS for which maintenance cannot be paid are destroyed).
Just spitballing (nothing set in stone in this case), and rearranging MS is secondary; priority for now is Blitzkrieg.
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:Nice move declaring war on Imperius, then letting him do the massing, ZERO. ;) Especially with the power balance between you two.

Z E R O wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
Z E R O wrote:

Right. I am working on Blitzkrieg as we speak. Caught a break with Facebook, so that is moving forward finally.. now time for Blitz.

Additionally MS battles should get an overhaul; now it is "I have (hundreds of) thousands, I invade some small realm with only a hundred.
I am not for letting MS attacks be free, but I am for them taking damage (in fights) and having a maintenance fee (per turn over all MS you own); scaleable (i.e. I pay 100% of cost, MS 100% effective, I pay 50%, 50% effective, capping at 150%; all MS for which maintenance cannot be paid are destroyed).
Just spitballing (nothing set in stone in this case), and rearranging MS is secondary; priority for now is Blitzkrieg.

I made sure to test the blitzkrieg function as well ;)

Didn't do a whole lot :(
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Yup, MS losses are out of control on bigger accounts. You get maybe 5 strikes before you lose all growth for the day. With those kind of numbers this cannot be a war game. Attacking costs too much. This was a great example where he attacking force with alot more MS was losing way more than the defender was. There was no point in Zero striking back because Imperius pretty much massed himself striking at Zero.
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:Yup, MS losses are out of control on bigger accounts. You get maybe 5 strikes before you lose all growth for the day. With those kind of numbers this cannot be a war game. Attacking costs too much. This was a great example where he attacking force with alot more MS was losing way more than the defender was. There was no point in Zero striking back because Imperius pretty much massed himself striking at Zero.

In the spirit of the game, I will be massing Imperius back. Thank goodness for me my ratios will be far smaller. than Imperius' due to having 2500 more ~Techs than him. I'm just taking some time to stockpile a few turns, I want to make sure I am very thorough and that he does not have a MS left standing. ;)
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

still waiting for u ZERO.

so far u have done ZERO damage.

come and mass yourself on me, its fun :smt058
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Imperius wrote:still waiting for u ZERO.

;)

I'm just making sure I have enough turns to finish the job :D

If my internet wasn't being such a **Filtered**, I'd do more now.. but I might try later when i'm not lagged to **Filtered**.
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Z E R O wrote:
Imperius wrote:still waiting for u ZERO.

;)

I'm just making sure I have enough turns to finish the job :D

If my internet wasn't being such a **Filtered**, I'd do more now.. but I might try later when i'm not lagged to **Filtered**.

Lag doesnt matter.

I wont be doing anything, ill sit back and watch you mass yourself on my def and MS haha. :smt021

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Z E R O
Forum Addict

Before:[spoiler]As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Zero stormed the realm of Imperius!

Zero arrived in 16,000 Mothership.
They were matched by 18,719 Mothership (remember, each planet gets 10 MS in their Daily Planetary Defence Assignment, refreshed daily.)
A space battle ensues, destroying 27 of Imperius's Mothership and 80 of Zero's Mothership
Zero did manage to transport their troops to the ground.
The ground army consisted of:
1,000,000 Smoker armed as follows:

1,000,000 Smoker have Mini Nuke Teleporter Satellite **

Opposite this, stood the forces of Imperius

Imperius resisted the aggressors with:
18,719 Mothership
1,750,000 Servant Guard.
The units were carrying the following arsenal:

1,750,000 Servant Guard have Negative Energy Vortex Field Generator

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Zero rush in full force, and inflict 5,385,320,000,000 damage on Imperius's forces!
It was confirmed that 2,033 of Imperius's forces fell at the hands of Zero's assult.

The forces of Imperius fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 5,122,420,793,280 damage on Zero's forces!
They managed to eradicate 861 of Zero's troops.[/spoiler]

After:[spoiler]As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of Zero stormed the realm of Imperius!

Zero arrived in 3,721 Mothership.
They were matched by 13,270 Mothership (remember, each planet gets 10 MS in their Daily Planetary Defence Assignment, refreshed daily.)
A space battle ensues, destroying 10 of Imperius's Mothership and 19 of Zero's Mothership
Zero did manage to transport their troops to the ground.
The ground army consisted of:
1,006,800 Smoker armed as follows:

1,006,800 Smoker have Mini Nuke Teleporter Satellite **

Opposite this, stood the forces of Imperius

Imperius resisted the aggressors with:
13,270 Mothership
8,132 Servant Guard.
The units were carrying the following arsenal: ...Nope. got nothing. They must have forgot their weapons at home with their lunchboxes.

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

The forces of Zero rush in full force, and inflict 4,012,945,045,000 damage on Imperius's forces!
It was confirmed that 975 of Imperius's forces fell at the hands of Zero's assult.

The forces of Imperius fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 10,790,102,400 damage on Zero's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4 of Zero's troops.[/spoiler]

So, you're down 1.75m defence units, 5K MS (from my mass) + 20k MS (from you massing me) - > 3m UU

I've lost... 500-600k worth of UU (Def units and attack units), and another 14k in lost MS(13.5k self killed, + 431 you killed) -> 1.3m UU

Oh, and the 4k turns I've essentially pissed away. Not sure how many you wasted on me :P I'd say I've come out on top here, though it is to be expected, since I have tons more techs than you. :P

All in all, Massing is a fruitless endeavor (perhaps that makes sense, war SHOULD be very costly for both sides), However, at the end i threw in about 20-30 blitz attacks, which did (as far as I can tell) absolutely nothing. Once those defence weapons are gone, we need a way to come for the spies and AC units, or else there will never be any way to truly "bring someone down"
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler

Return to “Colosseum”